ment Thursday. The

#1 von panxing18 , 28.09.2018 03:08

Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr was looking for a new contract when the offseason got underway and nothing has changed as June comes to an end.

Barr is set to make $12.3 million in the fifth and final year of the deal he signed after the Vikings made him the ninth pick in the 2014 draft Authentic Louis Domingue Jersey , but there haven’t been any signs that an extension is imminent. Barr told Nick Shook of NFL Media that he doesn’t feel there’s much more he can do to make his case for a new deal and that the next move belongs to the Vikings.

“I don’t really get into the numbers,” Barr said. “It’s more about feeling valued and respected than the actual dollar amount. They kind of go hand in hand, I suppose, but I love being in Minnesota and I love my teammates. I want to be there long term. I’ve felt I’ve worked really hard, improved from my first day there to where I am now. I think I’m a totally different football player. It’s not really up to me. I feel like all the work I’ve done so far Jay Beagle Jersey , you’ve got to go off that. You can’t really go off what-ifs or this or that. Let the chips fall where they may. It’s not my decision; it’s on them, and I would like to get it.”

Barr has started all 58 games he’s played and has 283 tackles, 10.5 sacks and an interception over the course of his time with the Vikings. He’s played nearly every snap over the last two seasons, but the Vikings could ultimately opt to let Barr play out his deal with wide receiver Stefon Diggs, defensive end Danielle Hunter and others also looking for new deals in the near future.
The NFL has hired 24 full-time game officials Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey , including veteran referees Walt Anderson and Pete Morelli.

The NFL and NFL Referees Association made the announcement Thursday. The number of full-time officials is up from 21 last season.

All seven on-field officiating positions 鈥?referee, umpire, down judge, line judge, field judge Ryan Callahan Jersey , side judge and back judge 鈥?will be represented with full-timers.

The full-time officials will work throughout the year to help improve various aspects of officiating, including game preparation and administration, analyzing game trends, communicating with teams, and helping develop a pipeline of future officials.

Alberto Riveron Luca Sbisa Jersey , the NFL's Senior Vice President of Officiating, says the full-time officials were beneficial last year and improved communication with teams.
New York Giants Elite Jerseys

panxing18  
panxing18

h talk of races
picked up his first

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz