and a 15-yard Brady to-Danny

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 11.12.2018 06:14

Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti was released from a Houston hospital Thursday, four days after fracturing his spine and breaking his right ankle in an IndyCar Series crash. Dallas Mavericks Jersey . "Im overwhelmed by the outpouring of support and Im thankful to have such a great family and such wonderful friends and fans. Thanks to everyone at the hospital and the track who took such good care of me during my stay in Houston," Franchitti said in a statement. Franchitti was headed back to Indianapolis for further evaluation and will eventually have a second surgery on his ankle. He underwent surgery Sunday night to stabilize his ankle following the accident on the last lap of the Grand Prix of Houston. Target Chip Ganassi Racing released a photo of the four-time series champion before he left the hospital. Franchitti was smiling, surrounded by his two dogs, and aided by a walker. His right leg was in a cast and he was wearing a heavy brace around his torso. He will be replaced by Alex Tagliani in the No. 10 Honda in the Oct. 19 season finale at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., where teammate Scott Dixon will be trying to win his third IndyCar championship. "I look forward to watching Scott, Alex and the Target team next weekend on television, and will be pulling for them as they go for another championship," Franchitti said. Dixon joked Thursday that Franchitti had gotten use of his phone again, "so thats a good sign. He seems to be in good spirits," and has mentioned trying to come to Fontana to watch the race. Although hes glad the team picked Tagliani to as a replacement driver, Dixon said hed have liked to have his longtime teammate in the car next week. "I would have liked Dario to be there and to be in fighting spirits and helping me win the championship," Dixon said. "I think Tag was a solid choice. As a team, the drivers and myself, we dont have much control in situations like that. I think they picked the best guy. Im great friends with Tag. We hang out a fair bit, and it makes it an easy transition." Dixon takes a 25-point lead over Helio Castroneves into the finale. He was down 49 points going into last weekends doubleheader at Houston, where he won the first race and finished second on Sunday. Castroneves said Franchitti was slow to respond this week to emails from drivers, but is finally communicating. "He mentioned that he is on a lot of painkillers, so hes not feeling so much," Castroneves said Thursday. "He is joking right now hes not feeling much. But we are very glad -- I mean, it could be more serious than that." Franchitti was injured when his car made contact with Takuma Satos car in Turn 5 and sailed into the fence. It tore a section of fencing out before his car bounced back onto the track. Debris scattered into the grandstand, injuring 13 fans and an IndyCar official. Castroneves said the fence at Reliant Park worked in that it kept Franchittis car inside the course. Dixon praised the new DW-12 car, introduced last season. "What the car went through and how Darios crash sort of played out, you know, he was lucky. The car did exactly what it should have," Dixon said. "Having seen the car after the wreck, its done its job. I think we definitely saw the advantages of some of the safety things that have been added to the cars throughout the years, and IndyCar is as always ever pushing on and trying to make them safer, and they are. "But still reality, man. Its racing, fast cars, and some tricky positions sometimes." Steve Nash Jersey . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Kostas Antetokounmpo Jersey .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-luka-doncic-mavericks-jersey/ . First reported by FOX Sports Ken Rosenthal, its unknown if the impetus for the deferral proposal came from players or management, but it never left the preliminary stages.(SportsNetwork.com) - In one of the greatest postseason games in recent memory, the New England Patriots only lead was the final score as Tom Brady and Co. outdueled Joe Flacco and a battle-tested Baltimore Ravens team, 35-31, to reach their fourth consecutive AFC Championship Game. In doing so the Patriots became the only team in NFL postseason history to fight back from a pair of two-touchdown deficits to win. Brady finished 33-of-50 for 367 yards and three touchdowns, with his 50th and final toss being a go-ahead 23-yard strike to Brandon LaFell with just over five minutes remaining, a pass that was prettier than Tom Terrifics supermodel wife. It was also Bradys 46th TD pass in the playoffs, breaking Joe Montanas all- time record. I dont think we played as well as we wouldve liked, said Brady, who completed eight of nine passes for 72 yards on the game-winning drive. We showed a lot of toughness coming back from those two deficits. Already the winningest postseason signal caller in NFL lore coming in, Brady was a hair better than Flacco, the most successful playoff QB since 2008 and a player that had already beaten the Pats in January at Gillette Stadium on two different occasions. Flacco was 28-for-44 for 292 yards tossed a career postseason-best four touchdowns but his second interception of the game virtually ended Baltimores chances with 1:39 left to play. Flacco had thrown 197 passes and 17 TDs between postseason interceptions, the second longest streak in history, when Devin McCourty finally figured him out in the third quarter. The University of Delaware product, who has been dubbed January Joe by some and Joe Cool by others for his unflappable demeanor in big spots, only went 11 passes before being picked again, this time by Duron Harmon in the end zone as Flacco misread a single-high safety aas he went deep down the left side for Torrey Smith. Josh McRoberts Jersey. In our increasingly black-and-white society which automatically lauds winners and shuns losers with little nuance, its Flaccos turn to take the heat for a rare mistake. But, this was like an Ali-Frazier heavyweight title fight where the only real loser was the fan who didnt see it. The fourth postseason meeting between the Pats and Ravens in six years was an instant classic, as Flacco connected on his first eight passes, two for touchdowns to Kamar Aiken and Steve Smith, as Baltimore took an early 14-0 lead. The Patriots got off the deck with a Brady 4-yard TD run and a 15-yard Brady to-Danny Amendola hook up late in the first half. Bradys lone miscue -- a woefully underthrown ball that Ravens linebacker Daryl Smith intercepted -- shifted the momentum back to the Ravens as Flacco found Owen Daniels for an 11-yard score with 10 seconds left before intermission. Flaccos fourth TD, a 16-yarder to Justin Forsett in the third quarter, had the Charm City celebrating but New England got off the canvas again, first with a 5-yard Brady to Rob Gronkowski TD and then with a brilliant gimmick play. With the ball at the New England 49, Brady tossed a lateral to former Kent State college QB Julian Edelman, who lofted a pass to a wide-open Amendola to deadlock the game at 28. Weve had (the trick play) in for 10 weeks, and the coaches finally got to call it, Edelman said. I had to loosen up the arm a little bit. Baltimores attempt at a third knockdown fizzled in the red zone and the Ravens settled for a Justin Tucker and a 31-28 edge. And settling for three instead of seven was all Brady needed. We had two separate 14-point leads. Those guys did a good job getting it back to seven as quickly as they could, said Flacco. They dont panic. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MOOSE JAW, Sask. [url=http://www.cheaplightningjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-alex-k illorn-jersey]Authentic Alex Killorn Je
SOCHI, Russia -- Canada captured a historic fourth Olympic gold medal in womens hockey Thursday with a 3-2 overtime win over the

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz