We’ve heard quite a bit this week about Reuben Foster’s release and now to

#1 von panxing18 , 09.01.2019 06:44

talk about the release of a San Francisco 49ers linebacker is a former 49ers linebacker. Michael Wilhoite was the latest guest on Matt Maiocco 49ers insider podcast and they wasted no time talking about the Reuben Foster release. There’s plenty of speculation made about Foster’sdecisions George Kittle Jersey , but Wilhoite said those decisions in his [Foster’s] personal life can be visible if you watch him on the football field: Wilhoite went on to explain Reuben Foster’s way of playing football as “See ball, get ball,” and the fact that Foster was not turning out to be the communicator on defense the 49ers hoped he would be (that role would go to Fred Warner). Wilhoite later went on to say the reason for this was simply, “They didn’t trust him.” Wilhoite goes into more detail on the Foster release as well as the 49ers upcoming game with the Seattle Seahawks. I’ve timestamped everything below. You can listen to the interview by using the widget above or going here. 00:55 - Reuben Foster release02:10 - Foster’s undisciplined play on the field03:31 - Foster’s move from MIKE to WILL04:55 - Difference between Aldon Smith and Foster’s situation07:09 - Richard Sherman08:16 - Why the defensive backfield is struggling10:46 - Watching NaVorro Bowman and Patrick Willis12:45 - Tension/respect between Bowman and Willis14:19 - Playing next to Willis for a season and then playing next to Bowman17:15 - Playing for Jim Harbaugh18:23 - The ‘mutual parting of ways’20:00 - Harbaugh chatter in Seattle21:30 - Seahawks/49ers seasons and any surprise23:11 - Thoughts on Robert Saleh The San Francisco 49ers stunned the Seattle Seahawks in overtime K'Waun Williams Color Rush Jersey , improving to 4-10 with a 26-23 win. The 49ers snapped a ten-game losing streak in a game that saw them put up a strong defensive effort and get another impressive performance from Nick Mullens.Responses to the win are mixed. On the one hand, the 49ers finally beat Seattle, on the other hand, they hurt their draft positioning. I get why people are a little put off by that https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Marquise-Goodwin-Jersey , but honestly, it’s hard for me to not be happy about this win. They put together a strong performance against a long-time rival, and kept said rival from clinching a playoff berth. The Seahawks will likely clinch a playoff berth in the next two weeks, but I’m entertained at put-off Seahawks fans for the time being.For one day Joe Staley Jersey , the 49ers put together a great effort to handle their business against the Seahawks. We can argue the rest of the season and into the offseason whether or not this is something the 49ers will be able to build on vs. what it costs them in the draft. But for today, I’m enjoying this.

panxing18  
panxing18

Jake Allen Jersey
www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz