CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nelson Arenado found a way to help his team on the same night he lost his 28-game hitting streak. [url=http:

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 10.01.2019 06:32

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nelson Arenado found a way to help his team on the same night he lost his 28-game hitting streak. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . Arenados ninth-inning walk set up Justin Morneaus tying double for Colorado, but Joey Votto led off the bottom half with a game-ending homer in Cincinnatis 4-3 victory over the Rockies on Friday. Votto drove a 3-0 pitch from Boone Logan (1-1) over the wall in centre for his fifth homer. Vottos fourth career game-ending shot travelled an estimated 437 feet. Arenado went 0 for 3, ending his club-record and major league-best hitting streak. But he walked on a full-count pitch with one out in the ninth and Morneau then hit a drive into the gap in left-centre, handing Jonathan Broxton (1-0) his first blown save in six opportunities. "I didnt see many pitches to hit, and the ones I saw, I missed, but walks are a big deal to me," Arenado said. "Im not a big walker. I was just doing what I could to help the team win." Colorado manager Walt Weiss wasnt surprised at Arenados selfless approach. "He went up there with no other thought other than winning the game," Weiss said. "He was trying to get on base any way he could." Johnny Cueto had another strong outing for Cincinnati, striking out eight in eight innings of two-run ball. The right-hander allowed five hits and walked one. "Thats the first time Ive faced him," Arenado said. "Hes got a sneaky fastball, and he locates it really well. Hes one of the best pitchers Ive ever seen." Cueto has pitched eight or more innings in five consecutive starts. He has gone at least seven in each of his eight starts this season. "The guys battled really well," Weiss said. "We knew it was going to be tough to score runs on Cueto. Hes been locked in. We knew we had to scratch and claw. We had to battle every at bat and make him earn every out. They battled all the way through. Boone got into a tough count against a really good hitter." Colorados Jhoulys Chacin, making his second start of the season after missing the first month with a right shoulder strain, allowed two runs and four hits in six innings. "Jhoulys did a hell of a job," Weiss said. "You could see his confidence growing every inning, especially with his fastball." Skip Schumaker hit Chacins second pitch of the game up the left-centre gap for a double. He moved to third on Brayan Penas groundout to first and scored on Brandon Phillips sacrifice fly. Todd Frazier drove Chacins first pitch of the second inning 485 feet to a party area above the centre-field batters eye. Fraziers sixth homer of the season was the sixth-longest in the 12-year history of Great American Ball Park. "The first two innings, I had trouble keeping my pitches down," Chacin said. "After the first two innings, I was trying to keep the ball down. I was using my sinker more. Thats my game -- throwing strikes and making them hit the ball into the ground." Troy Tulowitzki led off Colorados fourth with his 10th homer, a 404-foot shot on Cuetos first pitch that bounced off the roof over the Reds bullpen bench in left-centre field. The Rockies tied it in the fifth. DJ LeMahieu led off with a single, moved to second on Chacins groundout and scored on Charlie Blackmons single up the middle. Pinch-hitter Billy Hamilton greeted Logan with an opposite-field double down the right-field line in the eighth inning. Schumaker sacrificed Hamilton to third base, setting up Penas sacrifice fly. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak to nine games, matching his career high. ... Weiss was pleasantly surprised that Morneau missed just one game with neck stiffness. Morneau, who has a history of neck problems, was scratched from Thursdays game at Texas, but started Friday at Cincinnati. "I didnt think it would be too long, but I thought it would be a couple of days," Weiss said. ... The Reds will most likely activate LHP Aroldis Chapman from the disabled list on Saturday, manager Bryan Price said. The team wanted to give the closer an extra day after he pitched on consecutive days for the first time on Tuesday and Wednesday to wrap up his rehab assignment. Chapman was struck in the left eye and nose by a line drive during a spring training game on March 19. Jordan 13 Retro Canada . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. Air Jordan 13 Canada . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. http://www.airjordan13canada.com/ . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said.Michael Bisping says he is in the shape of his life for his first UFC middleweight title defence against Dan Henderson at UFC 204 in Manchester on Saturday. Bisping, the hometown favourite, made history when he became Great Britains first UFC champion by defeating Luke Rockhold in June.The Count will now take on Henderson in a rematch, having been knocked out by the American at UFC 100 seven years ago. Henderson, 46, will retire after the fight, and Bisping, who is nine years younger, thinks his opponent is past his best, albeit still a threat. UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping hit out at what he sees as a culture of drug use in MMA ahead of his rematch with Dan Henderson Henderson is a dangerous guy, capable of knocking me out with one punch, Bisping said. For all the people complaining he is not the rightful No 1 contender, all the others are coming off losses. Two, three, four, five, they are all coming ooff losses. Jordan 13 Cheap Canada. One of them is serving a suspension for steroids, and Henderson can do something none of them can do. He can end a fight.He truly has that one-punch knockout power. We have seen it time and again. That makes him very dangerous and I would be a fool to look past him. Never in a million years. Ive trained very hard, left no stone unturned, and Im in the best shape of my life.Bisping weighed in a pound heavier than Henderson on Friday and is confident he will be the fighter who lands the knockout punch on this occasion. Michael Bisping reacts after defeating Luke Rockhold in their middleweight title bout at UFC 199 He hasnt aged like fine wine, Bisping said. Hes gone the other way. He is a little slower, and I think there is a reason why he is saying he is going to retire. Nobody talks about retirement, saying, This is my last one, unless they are struggling. God bless him, he has had an amazing career. He is a legend of the sport.But the interesting thing is whether he is going to knock me out again. He says he is going to, but is he? Im telling you right now hes not, the shoes going to be on the other foot, and Dan Henderson will be no more.I feel like Im better than I ever have been, and better than what I was in the Rockhold fight. That gave me more confidence. So, my mind is right and I think I can win this fight in a variety of ways. Of course, Im looking for the knockout, though.Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Michael Bisping: In his own words UFC star Samman dies aged 28 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysCINCINNATI, Ohio -- Nelson Arenado found a way to help his team on the same night he lost his 28-game hitting streak. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . Arenados ninth-inning walk set up Justin Morneaus tying double for Colorado, but Joey Votto led off the bottom half with a game-ending homer in Cincinnatis 4-3 victory over the Rockies on Friday. Votto drove a 3-0 pitch from Boone Logan (1-1) over the wall in centre for his fifth homer. Vottos fourth career game-ending shot travelled an estimated 437 feet. Arenado went 0 for 3, ending his club-record and major league-best hitting streak. But he walked on a full-count pitch with one out in the ninth and Morneau then hit a drive into the gap in left-centre, handing Jonathan Broxton (1-0) his first blown save in six opportunities. "I didnt see many pitches to hit, and the ones I saw, I missed, but walks are a big deal to me," Arenado said. "Im not a big walker. I was just doing what I could to help the team win." Colorado manager Walt Weiss wasnt surprised at Arenados selfless approach. "He went up there with no other thought other than winning the game," Weiss said. "He was trying to get on base any way he could." Johnny Cueto had another strong outing for Cincinnati, striking out eight in eight innings of two-run ball. The right-hander allowed five hits and walked one. "Thats the first time Ive faced him," Arenado said. "Hes got a sneaky fastball, and he locates it really well. Hes one of the best pitchers Ive ever seen." Cueto has pitched eight or more innings in five consecutive starts. He has gone at least seven in each of his eight starts this season. "The guys battled really well," Weiss said. "We knew it was going to be tough to score runs on Cueto. Hes been locked in. We knew we had to scratch and claw. We had to battle every at bat and make him earn every out. They battled all the way through. Boone got into a tough count against a really good hitter." Colorados Jhoulys Chacin, making his second start of the season after missing the first month with a right shoulder strain, allowed two runs and four hits in six innings. "Jhoulys did a hell of a job," Weiss said. "You could see his confidence growing every inning, especially with his fastball." Skip Schumaker hit Chacins second pitch of the game up the left-centre gap for a double. He moved to third on Brayan Penas groundout to first and scored on Brandon Phillips sacrifice fly. Todd Frazier drove Chacins first pitch of the second inning 485 feet to a party area above the centre-field batters eye. Fraziers sixth homer of the season was the sixth-longest in the 12-year history of Great American Ball Park. "The first two innings, I had trouble keeping my pitches down," Chacin said. "After the first two innings, I was trying to keep the ball down. I was using my sinker more. Thats my game -- throwing strikes and making them hit the ball into the ground." Troy Tulowitzki led off Colorados fourth with his 10th homer, a 404-foot shot on Cuetos first pitch that bounced off the roof over the Reds bullpen bench in left-centre field. The Rockies tied it in the fifth. DJ LeMahieu led off with a single, moved to second on Chacins groundout and scored on Charlie Blackmons single up the middle. Pinch-hitter Billy Hamilton greeted Logan with an opposite-field double down the right-field line in the eighth inning. Schumaker sacrificed Hamilton to third base, setting up Penas sacrifice fly. NOTES: Frazier extended his hitting streak to nine games, matching his career high. ... Weiss was pleasantly surprised that Morneau missed just one game with neck stiffness. Morneau, who has a history of neck problems, was scratched from Thursdays game at Texas, but started Friday at Cincinnati. "I didnt think it would be too long, but I thought it would be a couple of days," Weiss said. ... The Reds will most likely activate LHP Aroldis Chapman from the disabled list on Saturday, manager Bryan Price said. The team wanted to give the closer an extra day after he pitched on consecutive days for the first time on Tuesday and Wednesday to wrap up his rehab assignment. Chapman was struck in the left eye and nose by a line drive during a spring training game on March 19. Jordan 13 Retro Canada . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. Air Jordan 13 Canada . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. http://www.airjordan13canada.com/ . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said.Michael Bisping says he is in the shape of his life for his first UFC middleweight title defence against Dan Henderson at UFC 204 in Manchester on Saturday. Bisping, the hometown favourite, made history when he became Great Britains first UFC champion by defeating Luke Rockhold in June.The Count will now take on Henderson in a rematch, having been knocked out by the American at UFC 100 seven years ago. Henderson, 46, will retire after the fight, and Bisping, who is nine years younger, thinks his opponent is past his best, albeit still a threat. UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping hit out at what he sees as a culture of drug use in MMA ahead of his rematch with Dan Henderson Henderson is a dangerous guy, capable of knocking me out with one punch, Bisping said. For all the people complaining he is not the rightful No 1 contender, all the others are coming off losses. Two, three, four, five, they are all coming ooff losses. Jordan 13 Cheap Canada. One of them is serving a suspension for steroids, and Henderson can do something none of them can do. He can end a fight.He truly has that one-punch knockout power. We have seen it time and again. That makes him very dangerous and I would be a fool to look past him. Never in a million years. Ive trained very hard, left no stone unturned, and Im in the best shape of my life.Bisping weighed in a pound heavier than Henderson on Friday and is confident he will be the fighter who lands the knockout punch on this occasion. Michael Bisping reacts after defeating Luke Rockhold in their middleweight title bout at UFC 199 He hasnt aged like fine wine, Bisping said. Hes gone the other way. He is a little slower, and I think there is a reason why he is saying he is going to retire. Nobody talks about retirement, saying, This is my last one, unless they are struggling. God bless him, he has had an amazing career. He is a legend of the sport.But the interesting thing is whether he is going to knock me out again. He says he is going to, but is he? Im telling you right now hes not, the shoes going to be on the other foot, and Dan Henderson will be no more.I feel like Im better than I ever have been, and better than what I was in the Rockhold fight. That gave me more confidence. So, my mind is right and I think I can win this fight in a variety of ways. Of course, Im looking for the knockout, though.Watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Michael Bisping: In his own words UFC star Samman dies aged 28 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' ' authentic.info/]NFL Jerseys Cheap[/url] Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

WASHINGTON -- Right-hander Doug Fisters arbitration-avoiding contract with the Washington Nationals is for one year with a base
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Sacramento coach Michael Malone said Kevin Durant wouldnt score 54 points against his Kings like he did against

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz