Brandin Cooks Jersey

#1 von huangjian123 , 12.01.2019 02:42

OTTAWA Brandin Cooks Jersey Elite , Ontario (AP) Blake Wheeler and the playoff-bound Winnipeg Jets were just glad to get a win against an Ottawa Senators team playing its final home game in a disappointing season.Wheeler scored twice and Andrew Copp had a goal and an assist as the Winnipeg Jets beat the Ottawa Senators 6-5 on Monday night.Josh Morrissey, Brandon Tanev and Mathieu Perreault also scored for the Jets, who pulled five points behind first-place Nashville in the Central Division with three games remaining. Adam Lowry and Mark Scheifele each had two assists, and Connor Hellebuyck stopped 32 shots.”They played hard and didn’t quit so you have to give them credit,” Wheeler said. ”It’s two points, it’s a win. Obviously there’s areas we can be better, but we scored one more goal than they did.”Thomas Chabot and Matt Duchene each scored twice and Christian Wolanin got his first NHL goal for Ottawa. Craig Anderson finished with 34 saves.”Fans probably loved seeing 11 goals, but for a coach not so much,” Ottawa coach Guy Boucher said. ”We did enough offensively to win the game, but when you don’t defend as well as you attack offensively it makes it difficult.”The Senators pulled to 5-4 at 4:47 of the third as Wolanin beat Hellebuyck glove side. However Authentic Robert Woods Jersey , Perreault restored the Jets’ two-goal lead on the power play with 5:22 remaining.Duchene pulled Ottawa within one again on Duchene’s second power-play goal of the ninth with 1:05 to go.The Senators trailed 3-0 less than 12 minutes into the game, before Chabot got them on the scoreboard as he beat Hellebuyck with 1:34 left in the opening period. Ottawa captain Erik Karlsson recorded an assist on the play, giving him his fifth straight 60-point season and seventh of his career.Duchene pulled the Senators within one 1:28 into the second.However, Tanev scored short-handed nearly five minutes later to push the Jets’ lead to 4-2.Ottawa got within one again as Chabot scored his second of the night for his first multigoal game with just over eight minuts left in the second, but Winnipeg scored again less than a minute later with Wheeler picking up his second.After the game, Karlsson picked up the game puck before skating to the locker room. While he downplayed the significance of the act, it might have been his last time on home ice in Ottawa. The star defenseman was the subject of talks heading into the trade deadline in late February, and there’s speculation he could be dealt in the offseason.”I don’t know why I did it, it was just laying there,” Karlsson said. ”I didn’t really think about that (being my last game) and I didn’t think that you guys (the media) would ever pick that up either Robert Woods Jersey Elite , but there’s a lot of cameras out there.”Karlsson has one year remaining on his contract before becoming an unrestricted free agent after next season, and while the Senators say they want to re-sign the 27-year-old he could be moved if the two sides reach a new deal.Ottawa wraps up the season with three road games, but there’s a chance Karlsson will not make the trip – something he said he hadn’t given much thought to.”I read a lot of things and I don’t read too much into it, but obviously the word is out there from you guys that it might be my last home game,” he said. ”But it’s not something I thought about going into this game and it’s not something I’ll probably think about for a while.”Copp opened the scoring just 2:42 into the game as he pounced on a rebound in front. Morrissey made it 2-0 with a shot from the point and Wheeler’s first extended the lead to 3-0 just 21 seconds later.NOTES: Ottawa’s Mark Stone missed his 12th straight game with a leg injury. … Winnipeg D Dustin Byfuglien was given the night off.UP NEXTJets: At Montreal on Tuesday night before closing the season with two home games.Senators: At Buffalo on Wednesday night to open a season-ending three-game trip. PITTSBURGH (AP) The Pittsburgh Penguins can admit it now. The regular season is kind of a drag.Being the two-time defending Stanley Cup champions creates a target on your back that’s impossible to shake. An NHL-high 19 back-to-backs left them spent. A sluggish first half forced them to focus.No matter. The Penguins survived. And now they’re heading to the playoffs with momentum and home-ice advantage in the opening round. A legitimate shot at a Stanley Cup three-peat awaits.Sidney Crosby and Jake Guentzel banked in goals off Craig Anderson minutes apart in the second period, Casey DeSmith stopped 34 shots and the Penguins beat the Ottawa Senators 4-0 on Friday night to clinch second place in the Metropolitan Division. Pittsburgh will begin its quest to become the first team in 35 years to win three consecutive Cups at home next week against Columbus, New Jersey or Philadelphia.”I think down the stretch we had to play in some big games,” said Crosby, who played in all 82 games for the first time in his career. ”I think that mentality and things like that prepare you for the playoffs. I think we did a good job, won some close games and got some important points.”Phil Kessel got his 34th goal and Patric Hornqvist pushed his career-high to 29 when he beat Anderson late in the third period for the Penguins http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/leonard-fournette-jersey-cheap , who reached the 100-point plateau for the third straight year and ninth time in 11 seasons.Not bad for a team that found itself in 10th place in the Eastern Conference in early January.”This has been a challenging year for us in a lot of ways,” Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said. ”What I love about this group is when the stakes get high, we play at our best.”Anderson finished with 19 saves but was beaten twice from behind the goal line in the second period as the Senators lost for the ninth time in 11 games.Crosby was standing just off the right post when he fired a shot that smacked off Anderson’s left pad and into the net 1:25 into the second period. The move is becoming a signature for the two-time MVP.”Unfortunate, but we’ve seen him do that before,” Ottawa defenseman Cody Ceci said. ”He’s a skilled player and can make that play from behind the net.”Guentzel scored from nearly the same spot just over six minutes later, flicking a rebound off the end boards that hit Anderson’s left leg and skittered in for his 22nd of the season.That was more than enough for DeSmith, given the start a night after top goaltender Matt Murray played in a draining overtime victory over the Blue Jackets. DeSmith was sharp throughout while picking up his first career shutout, and by the time Kessel took a slick feed from Riley Sheahan and fired it into the open net 6:55 into the third the Penguins could turn their attention to the postseason.”If we can play that kind of defense in the playoffs, we’ll win a lot of games,” DeSmith said. ”Hopefully it carries over.”Ottawa and Pittsburgh met in the Eastern Conference finals 10 months ago Youth Myles Jack Jersey , with the Penguins winning on an overtime goal in Game 7 before going on to beat Nashville for the franchise’s fifth Cup. The Senators hoped it would be a springboard to becoming perennial contenders. Instead they will miss the postseason for the third time in five years.””It’s tough right now with the guys we’re missing, but it just allows other guys to step up and fill in,” Ceci said. ”It’s a great opportunity for them.”While Ottawa will head home for the spring and summer this weekend, the Penguins will take aim at history now that the long six-month slog of the regular season is behind them.”We’re looking forward to the fun part of the season,” defenseman Justin Schultz said. ”We’re ready to make another run at it.”NOTES: Both the Senators and Penguins wore a butterfly decal with the initials ”JP” on the back of their helmets to honor an Ottawa-area teen and longtime Senators fan who died this week due to a rare and debilitating skin condition. Jonathan Pitre, 17, was nicknamed ””Butterfly Boy” and developed a close relationship with the team after sharing his battle with epidermolysis bullosa. … Kessel played in all 82 games this season and has played in 692 consecutive games, the third-longest active ironman streak in the league. … The victory was head coach Mike Sullivan’s 200th in the NHL. … The Penguins finished the regular season 68 for 260 on the power play (26.2 percent). The percentage was the best in franchise history, passing the 26.0 percent mark set in 1995-96.UP NEXTSenators: Finish up the season in Boston on Saturday.Penguins: The first round of the playoffs next week. Pittsburgh has won at least one playoff series in four of the last five seasons.—

huangjian123  
huangjian123

Matt Irwin Jersey
Matt and BFD discuss the Texans’ ninth straight win

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz