New Orleans Saints receiver Michael Thomas has bee

#1 von panxing18 , 18.01.2019 09:45

n fined $30 Bobby Hebert Jersey Salute to Service ,000 by the NFL for using a phone as a prop for a touchdown celebration in last week's victory over the Rams.Thomas emulated former Saints wideout Joe Horn with his celebration, hiding the phone in the bottom of the goal post and pulling it out after scoring. He was fined for that and having a mobile device in the bench area.Also fined was Carolina defensive tackle Vernon Butler, whose hit on Buccaneers quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick cost him a hefty $40,110.Three players were docked $26 Morten Andersen Jersey ,739: Ravens safety Eric Weddle for a hit on a defenseless receiver; Chargers rookie safety Derwin James for unnecessary roughness; and Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu (helmet-to-helmet hit).A facemask penalty cost Dolphins DE Andre Branch $20,054. Chargers DE Darius Philon was fined the same amount for a hit on Seahawks QB Russell Wilson. Chiefs LB Anthony Hitchens was docked $13,369 for unsportsmanlike conduct.Fined $10,026 were Rams tackle Rodger Saffold (unnecessary roughness); Jets offensive lineman Brandon Shell (unnecessary roughness); Bills tight end Logan Thomas (late hit); Bears linebacker Aaron Lynch (unsportsmanlike conduct); Packers safety Jermaine Whitehead (unnecessary roughness; he was also ejected against New England); and Titans safety Kevin Byard (taunting by running to the Cowboys star at AT&T Stadium). After the Giants selected him with the 10th overall pick in the 2016 NFL draft Authentic Sam Mills Jersey , cornerback Eli Apple was a disappointment, and this year the Giants had finally had enough and traded him to New Orleans. Now Apple is showing that a fresh start was what he needed.Apple has started eight games for the Saints and already has more interceptions as a Saint than he had in two and a half years as a Giant — including a big interception in Monday night’s win over the Panthers. Apple thinks he’s in the right place.“My teammates, they’re bringing out the best in me. They push me every day, especially Coach AG [secondary coach Aaron Glenn] and the whole defensive staff Limited Rickey Jackson Jersey ,” Apple said, via ESPN. “Every week, it’s just understanding the defense, understanding how my teammates play and just playing with more confidence.”The Saints gave up a 2019 third-round draft pick and a 2020 seventh-round draft pick to get Apple Willie Roaf Jersey Salute to Service , who is just 23 years old and showing off some of the talent that made him a Top 10 pick. Custom New York Jets Jerseys

panxing18  
panxing18

The Kansas City Chiefs cruised to a 45-10 victory
Lost in the Green Bay Packers’ latest collapse was an injur

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz