Russian teenager Evgenia Medvedeva underscored her status as the new star of womens skating on Saturday with a record-breaking v

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.02.2019 04:19

Russian teenager Evgenia Medvedeva underscored her status as the new star of womens skating on Saturday with a record-breaking victory at the World Figure Skating Championships. Calvin Ridley Jersey . The 16-year-old broke the record for the highest free skate score ever, amassing 150.10 points to surpass by .04 the mark set by Kim Yuna at the 2010 Olympic Games.The teenager also scored a notable first by becoming the first world junior champion to win the senior title the following year. Medvedevas spectacular performance set to the soundtrack of Madonnas film W.E. launched her from third after the short programme to the top of the podium with 223.86 points in front of a capacity crowd at TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.Medvedeva - heavily tipped to win gold heading into the competition - lived up to expectations, nailing every one of her seven triple jumps and two double Axels.I dont have any emotions right now. I left it all on the ice with my performance today. I think I wont realise soon that I won. One year ago I was still skating in juniors, Medvedeva said through an interpreter. Medvedeva broke the record for the highest free skate score ever I was actually less nervous than usual and I felt very comfortable out there. I was focused and I took one element at a time.This is really an incredible moment for me and its going to be a remarkable moment in my life, added Medvedeva who also won the Grand Prix and European titles this season.When advised that her score was record-setting, the teen could say only Wow.Veteran Ashley Wagner of the United States skated last and into the silver medal position with an emotionally-charged performance to the Moulin Rouge soundtrack.This was absolutely incredible. I dont think anyone can prepare you for skating last at the world championships after your rivals have skated a great performance, Wagner said.The bronze medal went to unheralded Russian Anna Pogorilaya who also skated her Sheherazade programme without any significant faults. Her finale earned 139.71, giving her a total of 213.69. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video Deadrin Senat Falcons Jersey . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey .com) - Will Conant booted a 39-yard field goal as time expired and Air Force played spoiler with a 27-24 win over 21st- ranked Colorado State on Friday. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Logan-Paulsen-Jersey/ .com) - American Madison Keys grabbed a first- round victory on Sunday in a rainy start to the Apia International Sydney tournament.Leicester Citys owners and officials will meet in Los Angeles on Monday to discuss the future of a number of their key players, according to Sky sources. On the agenda will be the future of striker Riyad Mahrez, who has been strongly linked with a move to Arsenal in recent days.Manager Claudio Ranieri told reporters after Saturdays win over Celtic that the 25-year-old Algerian was not for sale. Also under discussion will be the possibility of a new contract for Kasper Schmeichel, who has attracted interest from Everton despite already entering talks with Leicester over a new deal.Danny Drinkwater is another who has opened talks and is holding out for £80,000-a-week, with a two-year extension to the four-year contract he signed when the club were promoted in 2014. Claudio Ranieri told reporters on Saturday that Mahrez was not for sale Defender Danny Simpsons status will be under review - he has a year left on the contract he agreed when he arrived from QPR two years ago. Ito Smith Falcons Jersey. eff Schlupp signed a new deal last summer but is also seeking new terms. West Brom have bid £9m for the winger, who played 24 Premier League games last season. West Brom are likely to return with an improved bid.The club will also consider an offer from Liverpool for left-back Ben Chilwell, as well as a bid from Reading for central defender Liam Moore. Also See: Do Arsenal need Mahrez? Ranieri urges Mahrez to stay Transfer Centre LIVE! Ranieri crying over Kante Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

LONDON -- Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American partner Jack Sock won the Wimbledon mens doubles title on Saturday in an upset
SAN FRANCISCO -- Giants slugger Michael Morse received a couple of batting tips from home run king Barry Bonds during spring tra

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz