DETROIT -- Ben Bishop made 28 saves for his sixth career shutout and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-0 on S

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.02.2019 04:19

DETROIT -- Ben Bishop made 28 saves for his sixth career shutout and the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-0 on Sunday. Cheap Air Max Plus All Blue . Tyler Johnson, J.T. Brown and Alex Killorn scored. Petr Mrazek stopped 24 shots for Detroit, which lost its fifth in a row. Johnson opened the scoring 3:13 into the third period, tipping in a loose puck from the front of the net for his eighth goal. Brown scored at 9:16, beating Mrazek on a tip off Nate Thompsons pass from the corner. Killorn added an empty-net goal. Detroits Johan Franzen went to the dressing room after taking a glove to the face from Tampa Bays Radko Gudas early in the second period and did not return. When Franzen got back to the bench he yelled at Gudas as he skated by the Wings bench and Franzen received an unsportsmanlike penalty 4:35 into the middle period. Todd Bertuzzi served the penalty. The Red Wings Pavel Datsyuk hit the goal post with 6:08 remaining in the opening period. The Lightnings Purcell hit the goal post 7:12 into the game. NOTE: An apparent goal by Detroits Gustav Nyquist 2:02 into the game was waved off because it was ruled the whistle had blown. The puck was beside Bishop in the crease. ... The Red Wings recalled RW Tomas Jurco from their AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids on Sunday and he made his NHL debut. He replaced LW Justin Abdelkader in the lineup. Abdelkader is going through the NHLs possible concussion procedure after taking a shoulder to the head from Pittsburghs Deryk Engelland on Saturday night. ... Tampa Bay C Valtteri Filppula is a former Red Wing. He signed with the Lightning as a free agent in July. ... Lightning vice-president and general manager Steve Yzerman played his entire Hall of Fame career with Detroit. NOTE: An apparent goal by Detroits Gustav Nyquist 2:02 into the game was waved off because it was ruled the whistle had blown. The puck was beside Bishop in the crease. ... The Red Wings recalled RW Tomas Jurco from their AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids on Sunday and he made his NHL debut. He replaced LW Justin Abdelkader in the lineup. Abdelkader is going through the NHLs possible concussion procedure after taking a shoulder to the head from Pittsburghs Deryk Engelland on Saturday night. ... Tampa Bay C Valtteri Filppula is a former Red Wing. He signed with the Lightning as a free agent in July. ... Lightning vice-president and general manager Steve Yzerman played his entire Hall of Fame career with Detroit. Cheap Air Max Plus Red . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Cheap Air Max Plus Purple . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. http://www.cheapairmaxplusshoes.com/cheap-air-max-plus-brown/ .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament.CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist won the LPGA Thailand on Sunday to end a five-year victory drought, holding off top-ranked Inbee Park at Siam County Club. Nordqvist, the LPGA Championship and LPGA Tour Championship winner in 2009, led wire-to-wire. The 26-year-old Swede closed with a 4-under 68 to beat defending champion Park by two strokes. "Im speechless to be honest," Nordqvist said. "Its been a couple years since I won. Ive been working very hard. Had my ups and downs. Just couldnt be happier to be here. It was such a hard push on the back nine." Nordqvist finished at 15-under 273 on the Pattaya Old Course. Park, making her first start of the year, had a bogey-free 66. The South Korean player won six times last year. "I feel good," Park said. "Today, my ball-striking wasnt as good as yesterday. I putted better than yesterday. So I feel like my putter is coming back. I played one shot better than last year and didnt win. Still a very good result. Tells me I improved a little." Scotlands Catriona Matthew was third at 11 under after a 65, and Michelle Wie was 10 under after a 69. "Inbee kept making birdies and Michelle was playing great," said Nordqvist, four strokes ahead of Park and Wie entering the round. "I couldnt reallyy breathe until the last putt, so obviously I could just let go on the last putt. Discount Nike Air Max Plus. quot; Wie cut the lead to one with a three-stroke swing on the par-4 fifth hole. Nordqvist had a double bogey on the hole and Wie made a birdie. Nordqvist rebounded with a 12-foot birdie putt on No. 7 to extend her lead two shots. She birdied five of the first seven holes on the back nine to open a three-stroke lead and closed with a bogey on the par-5 18th. "I just really had to stay strong," Nordqvist said. Projected to jump to 14th in the world ranking, Nordqvist changed equipment and started working with instructor Jorje Parada during the off-season after considering leaving the tour. "I surround myself with great people and friends and family," Nordqvist said. "I have a great coach that really inspired me the last couple months, couple weeks, just to believe in myself and keep going no matter what. It was a grind this off-season, but sitting here with the trophy it was well worth it." Yani Tseng, the winner in 2011 and 2012, had a 66 to tie for fifth at 9 under with Stacy Lewis (66), Lexi Thompson (68), Gerina Piller (66) and Julieta Granada (69). Lewis has 13 straight top-10 finishes, three off the LPGA Tour record set by Karrie Webb in 2000. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

AMSTERDAM - Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal has changed course and summoned midfielder Wesley Sneijder for the teams upcoming W
The Calgary Flames have signed unrestricted free-agent forward Devin Setoguchi to a one-year deal worth $750,000. [url=http://ww

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz