TORONTO -- If the eye-catching smile doesnt get you, the electric play on the basepaths will. [url=http://www.giantsrookiestore.

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.02.2019 04:20

TORONTO -- If the eye-catching smile doesnt get you, the electric play on the basepaths will. Kareem Martin Jersey . Toronto Blue Jays shortstop Jose Reyes gets peoples attention with his unique brand of baseball. Hes a dynamo with great range in the field and track star speed. And over the last week or two, he finally looks like the Reyes of old. The three-time all-star, one of the key pieces in a November 2012 blockbuster trade with Miami, was hampered by injury problems in his first season in Toronto. It was more of the same earlier this year as a tight hamstring kept him out of the lineup for a few weeks. Once he returned, it took some time for Reyes to find his rhythm. The leadoff hitter has found it now and his play is a big reason why the Blue Jays have moved to the top of the American League East division standings. "He makes us that much better," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "Hes really the catalyst because hes up at the top of the lineup." A revitalized starting rotation and homer-happy lineup are two big reasons why the Blue Jays are flying high. But Reyes has provided the powerful Toronto offence with a real edge since his return. With impressive bat skills and a constant threat to run, Reyes offers a nice contrast to the big swingers like Melky Cabrera, Edwin Encarnacion and Jose Bautista who usually follow him in the order. Pitchers have a hard time concentrating on the plate with a speedster like Reyes on base. "Hes so capable of stirring things up," said Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon. "Hes one of those catalysts. Theres a few real catalytic players in the game and hes one of them." Reyes, who had three hits in Wednesdays 3-2 win over the Rays, had an 11-game hitting streak end a night later. He had his first three-steal game as a Blue Jay last weekend and wowed the Rogers Centre crowd by scoring from second base on a groundout. "Hes one of those guys thats hard to take your eye off of when youre watching a baseball game," said Toronto second baseman Steve Tolleson. "Hes able to do so many things offensively and defensively. Defensively hes able to play a little bit deeper than most shortstops because he has a tremendous arm and he has the speed to close in on balls that he needs to. "Hes in an elite group when it comes to that. Hes been a lot of fun to watch." However, Reyes isnt immune to the occasional hiccup in the field. He made a throwing error on a potential game-ending ground ball Thursday night and the Royals came back to win 8-6 in 10 innings. He took full ownership for the miscue after the game. "This is baseball, sometimes mistakes are going to happen," Reyes said. "I just have to learn from it." Despite the occasional negative, the native of Santiago, Dominican Republic brings plenty of positives to the diamond. In a game earlier this week, Reyes dropped a soft bunt down in his first at-bat. He accelerated like a shot and seemed to be halfway down the first-base line by the time the pitcher left the mound to retrieve the ball before conceding the single. When the next batter belted one off the wall, Reyes was quickly in full flight and scored with a head-first slide. Its the kind of get-your-jersey-dirty, fast-paced style that fans and teammates love. "The last few weeks my leg feels good," Reyes said. "Its good to play pain-free. I dont have to worry about anything. Before, four or five weeks ago, I still had a little concern with my hamstring being 100 per cent. "But right now its 110 per cent." Reyes, 30, who won a batting title with the New York Mets in 2011, has seen his average rise as his comfort level returned. Entering the game against the Royals, he has reached base safely in 24 of his last 25 games. The three-time National League stolen base leader (2005-07) has also swiped 11 bags over the last 25 games entering Thursdays matchup. His well-rounded game is a big reason why Torontos offence is so feared. "When they made the trade and brought him in last year, I think thats what everybody kind of envisioned," Gibbons said. "Hes been banged up a little bit since hes been here but now hes healthy. "What hes doing now is really what hes done his whole career and so I think people are just really getting a look at it." Reyes also brings an infectious personality to the ballpark and is usually the first one out of the dugout to congratulate his teammates. More than anything, he has the ability to put the Blue Jays in a position to manufacture runs. Whether through stolen bases, sacrifices or just aggressive base-running, Reyes can often secure that extra base and create more scoring opportunities. "Im capable of doing a lot of stuff," Reyes said. "People (have) seen (over) the last few weeks what Im able to do on the field." Ray-Ray Armstrong Jersey . With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Lorenzo Carter Jersey .C. -- Unable to get much lift off his sore right ankle, Bobcats centre Al Jefferson figured it was time to make an adjustment. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Bj-Hill-Jersey/ . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post.ASHBURN, Va. - Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis said Wednesday hes "nodded off" during meetings, but he said its something every player does. He also said he wishes the Redskins had traded him this week if hes not going to be a part of the teams plans for the rest of the season. "I like it here. I was drafted here," Davis said. "But at the end of the day, I just want to play. If I cant play here, then I did want to play somewhere else." Davis has been inactive for the last two games, having fallen behind rookie Jordan Reed as the teams top pass-catching tight end. The 2008 second-round draft pick has talent, but his career has been hindered by injuries and a four-game suspension in 2011 for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy. There have also been persistent questions about Davis work ethic and his ability to focus during meetings, starting from the day he overslept and missed a minicamp practice as a rookie. "Ive never slept through a whole meeting, but Ive nodded off," he said. "Everyone nods off. Its dark in there. Youre watching film, you nod off, you wake up, get something to drink, go back. Ive done that. Everybodys done that." Davis inactivity is costing him money. He re-signed with the Redskins for a one-year deal, hoping to parlay a big season into a hefty multiyear contract in free agency next year. Theres also a clause that will deny him a bonus if hhes inactive for a certain number of games this year, which he said "probably" has something to do with his recent benching. Jonathan Stewart Jersey. "Its a business, so Im sure that plays a factor," he said. Coach Mike Shanahan said he wasnt aware of the clause in Davis contract. The coach said he has purposely avoided learning about his players contract incentives since coming to the Redskins. "I keep away from those things," Shanahan said. "I dont make decisions based on that." Shanahan and Davis talked things over before Wednesdays practice. "I let him know that I expected him to practice at a certain level and have his mind ready to play in the game," Shanahan said. "And you never know when that situations going to occur." Davis was curious as to whether he would be shipped to another team before Tuesdays trade deadline, but theres not much market for a player who will be a free agent in just a few months. He said hes trying to be a good teammate so that other teams will want to sign him next year, but hes obviously frustrated that hes not getting a chance to help a team thats 2-5. "If I was on another team and they needed a tight end," Davis said, "it would be seen what I can do. ... I know theres plays out there that I can make." ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org ___ Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

sleep-walking through an abysmal afternoon against the Indianapolis Colts.
Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.cheapairmax97sale.us/cheap-air-max-97-black/]Cheap Air Max 97 Black[/url] .com) - I

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz