HOUSTON -- Sam Fuld hit a tiebreaking, two-run homer in the ninth inning to give the Oakland Athletics a 5-4 win over the Housto

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.02.2019 04:39

HOUSTON -- Sam Fuld hit a tiebreaking, two-run homer in the ninth inning to give the Oakland Athletics a 5-4 win over the Houston Astros on Wednesday night. Marcos Alonso Jersey . The As trailed by one entering the ninth before Eric Sogards RBI single, and Fulds two-out shot off Chad Qualls (1-4) landed in the seats in right field to put Oakland up 5-3. Fuld, who entered on a 0-for-9 skid, finished three hits, including a double. Oakland began the night one game behind the Los Angeles Angels for the AL West lead. The As have won five of eight following a five-game losing streak. Dan Otero (8-1) pitched 1 1-3 innings for the win. Eric OFlaherty allowed a solo homer to Chris Carter with two outs in the ninth before retiring Dexter Fowler for his first save since May 2013. Houston trailed 2-1 in the seventh after Coco Crisps solo home run in the top of the inning, then tied it on Robbie Grossmans RBI single. Altuves big league-leading 181st hit put Houston on top 3-2. The groundball single rolled just out of reach of a diving Alberto Callaspo and into shallow right field. Altuve also swiped two bases, giving him an AL-high 49 steals. Jonny Gomes sacrifice fly put Oakland ahead1-0 in the sixth. Oakland starter Drew Pomeranz, recalled from Triple-A Sacramento before the game, allowed one run -- none earned -- and three hits in 5 1-3 innings in his first major league appearance since June 16. He struck out seven. Houstons Brad Peacock also lasted 5 1-3 innings, yielding one run, four hits and five walks. Carter has 33 homers this season, has homered in three straight games and has hit 20 home runs since July 1. TRAINERS ROOM Athletics: Manager Bob Melvin said he expects SS Jed Lowrie (broken right index finger) to be ready for an injury rehabilitation assignment this weekend if there are no issues the next two days. INF Nick Punto (hamstring) is getting better but is behind Lowrie because he still isnt able to run at full speed. Astros: Reliever Darin Downs (strained muscle on his right side) is to start a rehabilitation assignment with Double-A Corpus Christi on Friday and is expected to pitch there on Sunday. UP NEXT The Astros open a four-game series against Texas on Thursday, with Collin McHugh scheduled to pitch against Nick Tepesch. Oakland travels to start a four-game series against the Los Angeles Angels. Sonny Gray opposes C.J. Wilson in the opener on Thursday. Davide Zappacosta Jersey . Coetzees finish, with six birdies and no bogeys, took him to 19-under 268 overall and past South African compatriots Thomas Aiken and Justin Walters, the overnight co-leaders. Coetzee was flawless on the East Course at Royal Johannesburg and Kensington Golf Club to clinch his maiden title after 24 top 10 finishes. Cesc Fabregas Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/ . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season.WATERLOO, Ont. - It took 59 weeks for Stacy Lewis to knock Inbee Park out of the No. 1 spot in the LPGA rankings. Now the 29-year-old Texas native will be fighting hard to stay on top at the Manulife Financial Classic, beginning Thursday at Grey Silo Golf Course in Waterloo. Lewis reclaimed the LPGA lead from Park with a win last week at the ShopRite LPGA Classic in New Jersey, her second of the season. Park had leapfrogged Lewis in early 2013 when Park won the Kraft Nabisco Championship before the Tour took a week off. Lewis admitted that shes had a pretty hectic week so far, not arriving into Canada until Monday. "Its been a pretty cool week; a pretty whirlwind couple of days," she said. "Its was nice to get the win last week and getting the number one was just a bonus." Lewis, who has already finished in the top 10 in 10 tournaments this season, has to like her chances heading into Waterloo, where she has tied for fifth and sixth the previous two years. "Ive come here the last few years and played really well," she said. "I think its a golf course you have to make a ton of birdies on and I led the tour in birdies last year, and I think Im leading that stat this year, so I think that fits my game. You have to go out there and attack, and make as many birdies as you can. "This golf courses length is always an advantage, the par 5s are reachable and I think this year it will be even more of an advantage with the course playing a little bit softer. Id love to get another win, but at the same time, I just have to keep putting myself there and on Sunday, hopefully, the cards fall your way." The trick, she said, is not becoming too complacent and preparing the same way as she would for any other tournament, even though Park and No. 1 hopeful Lydia Ko are both at Grey Silo. "I feel like over the last year Ive put myself in position to win so many times that Im very comfortable," Lewis said. "Sunday last week, the nerves were there initially, but once we got going, I felt like if I took care of my game there was no way anybody was going to beat me." Someone else Lewis will have to watch for is returning champion Hee Young Park. The South Korean won the MManulife Financial Classic in dramatic fashion last year, beating Angela Stanford in a three-hole playoff. Alvaro Morata Jersey. Stanford and Park both shot 26-under 258 at the tournament tying an LPGA record for lowest number of strokes at a four-day event. Park, ranked 23rd in the world, said she was eager to get back to familiar surroundings. "Actually this golf course is in perfect shape, everything, and I know how I was feeling and green conditions pretty much perfect, so easy to get used to it," she said. "(Earlier in the week there) was rain here so it got softer, so I can hit more aggressive, which is good." Park added that shes ready to defend her title, despite suffering a wrist injury "a few months ago". She said after some rest, the wrist feels fine. "It feels a lot better and Im back to pretty much normal, I can play," she said. "(The) last few weeks I played pretty good, so I think its ready." Lewis is hoping that the wind, which has whipped up the past few days, sticks around for the weekend on the links-style course. She feels that will keep scores down and her in contention. "I would much rather play a golf course when its playing hard than when its playing easy," she said. "Whats surprised me the last two years is that I have played well here, because I dont like courses that are just a straight birdie fest and you go crazy. I like it when its hard and you have to golf shots and things like that. "The wind this year, Im actually pretty excited about. Im excited that its going to play longer and not as short as in years passed. That gets me excited, I dont know about the other players." Besides the top three golfers in the world, there are seven Canadians in the field this year — Erica Rivard of Tecumseh, Ont., Nicole Vandermade of Brantford, Ont., Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont., Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., Torontos Rebecca Lee-Betham, Hamiltons Alena Sharp and Jennifer Kirby of Paris, Ont. Note to readers: This is a corrected story. A previous version had Park tying an LPGA record at the last Manulife Classic with a score of 26 under. She actually tied the record for the fewest number of strokes at 258. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

AYIA NAPA, Cyprus -- With the country in turmoil, Ukraines national football team says it is a symbol of the countrys unity. [ur
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-Ricky-Wagner-Draft-Jersey/]h ttp://www.officiallionsgear.com/Lions-R

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz