PARIS -- Monaco consolidated second place and put leader Paris Saint-Germains title celebrations on hold by winning 1-0 at Renne

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 20.02.2019 06:03

PARIS -- Monaco consolidated second place and put leader Paris Saint-Germains title celebrations on hold by winning 1-0 at Rennes in the French league on Saturday. Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey . PSG could have clinched the title this weekend if Monaco lost and it won on Sunday at Lyon. For now, Monaco pulled within 10 points of the leader. Emmanuel Riviere chased a through ball from Jeremy Toulalan to score with a sliding effort in the 55th minute. Riviere then had a close-range attempt diverted onto the bar by Rennes goalkeeper Benoit Costil in the 63rd. Lille kept pace with Monaco, staying six points behind in third, by edging Valenciennes 1-0. Divock Origi took a pass from Salomon Kalou to score with a low strike in the 70th minute. "It wasnt easy but the most important thing is to take the three points," Lille coach Rene Girard said. "It seemed to me that we missed a bit of gas in the tank, a bit of freshness. But the boys managed to do what they needed to do." Elsewhere, Ajaccio midfielder Mehdi Mostefa volleyed home in the 86th to salvage a draw and delay his teams relegation after Bordeaux substitute Jussie opened the scoring in the 62nd. Sochaux kept its slim hopes of safety alive by defeating Toulouse 2-0 to climb to 18th place. Jordan Ayew headed in a cross from winger Roy Contout to put the hosts ahead in the 15th before returning the favour in the 49th for Contout, who doubled the lead with a header. Evian beat Bastia 2-1 to move eight points clear of the relegation zone. Denmark international Daniel Wass scored the winner with a powerful free kick in the 48th. Vincent Aboubakar scored in stoppage time his 14th league goal in a 2-1 win over Nice to fire Lorient into the middle of the table. Gilles Sunu gave Lorient the lead in the 19th before Nice leftback Timothee Kolodziejczak levelled by converting a rebound in the 30th. On Sunday, Saint-Etienne faces Reims and Nantes hosts Guingamp. On Friday, Marseille edged Montpellier 3-2 to keep alive its slim hopes of a European spot. Michael Crabtree Ravens Jersey . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace. http://www.ravensrookiestore.com/Ravens-Orlando-Brown-Jr-Jersey/ . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. NEW YORK -- In advance of Game 4 of the Eastern Conference final, the coaches put on a show. First Rangers coach Alain Vigneault fired back at the Canadiens, dismissing the assertion by Montreal counterpart Michel Therrien that there is a gentlemans agreement among coaches that they not watch the other team practise on off-days. And he said Therriens comments that Montreal knows where Rangers forward Derick Brassard was hurting might come back to haunt the Habs coach. "Let me put it this way. I just hope nothing happens to (Brassard) or Michel could be in trouble," a feisty Vigneault said. The coaches friendship, he suggested, was on hold. "I think (Therrien) said prior to the series, for this two-week period, were not really friends and hes probably right," Vigneault, whose smile seemed a little forced, said after the morning skate Sunday. Vigneault was followed by a grinning Therrien, who looked to kill his rival coach with kindness. "Alain Vigneault, first of all hes a good friend," said Therrien. "Im privileged to be one of his friends. Hes an important person in my life. Hes one of the guys that pushed for me to get into pro hockey. And I will respect that. "And over the years, we become great great friends. And Ive got tons of respect for him. And hes a good coach. But right now were battling for the same thing ... Weve got to put our friendship aside, for what two weeks? But Im sure when everythings done and over, as soon as get a chance to see each other, were going to have a nice cold beer, like we did in the past. "Nothing is going to change, but right now were competing for the same goal. And thats normal." Vigneault, renowned for his calmness, has had a bee under his bonnet in recent days. In three games -- the Rangers led 2-1 going into Game 4 -- there has been one surgery, two suspensions and a lot of talk. The Rangers coach seemed to have a chip on his shoulder Sunday. He has lamented the officiating that led to a Game 3 flare-up which resulted in Brandon Prust breaking Derek Stepans jaw and Rangers forward Dan Carcillo being suspended for jostling a linesman in the aftermath. "Were trying to play whistle to whistle," Vigneault said. "Were trying to do the right things. I know in the hockey world we were painted as dishonest and dishonourable. Were not. We follow the rules. We follow the rules on the ice, and we will follow the rules off the ice." The Habs have complained about the Rangers play, questioned some of their injuries and looked to get under their skin at every turn. "Hockey is a beautiful game," Vigneault said. "Its done by great competitors on both teams. I wish a lot of this stuff didnt happen." It has been a series where the two coaches have hardly said a word without considering their impact. Robert Griffin III Jersey. While Prust was awaiting a league sanction for his hit, Vigneault detailed the extent of Stepans injury. After Carcillo asked that his 10-game ban be reviewed by commissioner Gary Bettman, Vigneault questioned the role of linesman Scott Driscoll in the play. Therrien dismissed the suggestion that the Habs may be looking to capitalize on Brassards return to the lineup from injury. "Hes a good player. There is no free pass. Were in the playoffs. But the intention is not to hurt the guy. I mean, come on," he said. "We have to play Derick Brassard hard like we have to play all those New York Rangers hard with emotion and the best playoff hockey," he added. Therrien said he was giving Vigneault some of his own medicine. "I was saying the same thing Alain said about Carey Price, that he knew before, he knew what the injury was and that the hockey world its a small world," he said. "Its true, its a small world. So we knew exactly what happened to Derick Brassard. And by the way, hes a good player. Hes an important player." As for the Canadiens asking the Rangers assistant coaches to leave Montreals practice Saturday, Vigneault responded Sunday by saying his staff was treated unfairly. "There is no rule. There was no agreement between both teams. That is the exception not the rule." If there is a deal, its only because the opposing coach or GM calls to ask for it. "Never happened," he added. Vigneault called the Montreal behaviour regrettable, adding it was lucky the situation did not escalate. Therrien stuck to his guns, although he did say perhaps there was a breakdown in communication. According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, NHL Director of Hockey Operations Colin Campbell met with Therrien and Canadiens GM Marc Bergervin on Sunday to discuss the issue. "My staff and my coaching staff were under the impression that there is a gentlemans agreement. So probably there was a miscommunication. ... But from our standpoint, we still believe that there is a gentlemans agreement." Asked about personnel, Vigneault said Stepan was recovering at home from surgery although he had visited his teammates Sunday morning. Dominic Moore was expected to move up and replace Stepan with J.T. Miller replacing Carcillo on the fourth line. Therrien was asked zero questions about his lineup, with all the talk on the gamesmanship in the series. Michael Bournival is expected to replace Prust, who was suspended for two games for the Stepan hit. NOTES: Sunday marked 20 years since Mark Messier, after promising the win, scored a natural hat trick to help the Rangers defeat the New Jersey Devils 4-2 in Game 6 of the Eastern Conference final. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Cardiff City is loading up in hopes of staying in Englands top division for next season. [url=http://www.nikeshoesfromchina.com/
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. [url=http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Mike-Wallace-Jersey/]Mike Wallace Jersey[/url] . -- An assistant

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz