The 2018 regular season comes to a close this Sunday for the Los

#1 von panxing18 , 06.03.2019 05:20

Angeles Rams (12-3) who will host division rival San Francisco 49ers (4-11). A win for the Rams in Week 17 locks up a first round bye in the postseason. A loss could potentially hand the honor over to the Chicago Bears (assuming they win in Minnesota). Can the Rams take care of business at home and rest up during wild card weekend? Or will the 49ers play spoiler on their way out of a tough 2018 campaign? The Turf Show Times’ staff make their predictions...RamBuck (@lannyosu)I think the Rams still have a chip on their shoulder after the two SNF debacles. Last week Los Angeles Rams Hats , the Rams came out and immediately played to the current strengths of the offensive personnel: blowing people off the ball, setting up play action, and working the tight ends into the passing game. Gurley was unavailable, but that wasn’t a problem against the 32nd-ranked run defense of Arizona. The 49er’s have a better defense, but their offense is limited with Pettis, Goodwin and Breida ailing. That puts more pressure on Mullens, which is exactly what the Rams want.Prediction: Rams win, 48-14Eddie Perez (@iAmEddieP_)The season finale will be a simple Rams victory. The San Francisco 49ers are starting their third string QB鈥here ain’t much hope for these folk.Sean McVay’s squad will run the ball with the freshly signed C.J. Anderson (if Gurley can’t go) and they will pound/pounce on the 9ersPrediction: Rams win, 34-9Eric Nagel (@Eric_nagel)Playoff seeding vs pride. Which one wins out?Prediction: Rams win, 31-28Tevin Broner (@T_Bron)I don’t know how this would happen, but this is the 49ers Super Bowl and although the Rams should win easily, there is a chance that the 49ers pull out a hell of an upset.Prediction: 49ers win, 24-21Skye Sverdlin (@skyeattolah)The Niners are ragged, the Rams will be rested (at least for the fourth quarter). The Rams end the season on a high note and we all begin to speculate how this will all translate against playoff teams.Prediction: Rams win, 31-17Kristian Ramirez (@KristianRamirez)Barring a last minute call to sit all the starters, this will end in a Rams victory.Prediction: Rams win, 35-6HotDaddyWags (@hotdaddywags)Too much on the line for the Rams to falter at home here. The Niners Los Angeles Rams Hoodie , like Sosa, are banged up and looking forward to a rockin’ New Year’s Eve with Ryan Seacrest. Win, and the Rams avoid a potential home rematch with Philly, which, if avenged, would lead to a potential road rematch with Chicago — a gauntlet they’d surely willingly avoid. Pretty sure McVay’s made them aware of the stakes. Book the 2-seed.Prediction: Rams win, 34-17Joey Aucoin (@LARamsRamsRams)This game is gonna be fun. TE Gerald Everett will put up 150+ yards receiving as McVay continues to use both tight ends to great success.Prediction: Rams win, 38-13Brennan Smith (@BrennanJSmith)I’m concerned about the Rams in this one not because they won’t be prepared, but because the 49ers will be playing spoiler and will treat this like a playoff game. CJ Anderson was a huge surprise in the last game and Los Angeles will need similar production this week to keep play action options open and the 49ers’ underrated pass rush off kilter. Aaron Donald, chasing the single-season sack record, will also need to have a big game to keep Nick Mullens off balance and George Kittle contained. I’m also looking (and more realistically hoping) that one of the supporting cast defenders makes a big play or two. Looking at you, Ndamukong Suh and Dante Fowler. San Francisco is an early 10 point dog, but I think they’ll cover that spread with Los Angeles eking out a 31-27 victory.Prediction: 49ers win, 31-27Sosa Kremenjas (@QBsMVP)The Rams are going to go into the playoffs looking better than the few weeks prior. Get ready to sweep the division, folks.Prediction: Rams win, 38-13Sean Wilkinson (@Papa_Lurch)The Rams are playing for a bye week that they need to get healthy. I expect Sean McVay to have this team ready to roll and Aaron Donald to dominate as he reaches for the single season sack record.Prediction: Rams win, 31-163k (@3k_)Well Youth Customized Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , it’s been a good season of predictions. Each week, I threw out a recipe that had some kind of relation to the opponent.In our first game against the Niners, I went with the idea of gold both from their uniforms but also the nature of their team being named for the gold rush in the mid-19th century.This week, I’ll turn to rice both as the surname of perhaps the greatest wide receiver in NFL history but also as a nod to Rice-a-Roni which, along with being a crap product, is the San Francisco treat.Rice is a wonderful grain with amazing properties. It’s good in almost any format, but I have to admit a bias.My favorite dish on Earth, my “what would you have as your last meal on Death Row” go to is red beans and rice. Like gumbo or jambalaya or really anything of a regional culinary milieu, the best recipe is whatever gets handed down (or off) to you. But that being said, if you’re looking for a starter recipe, you could do worse than this one.Prediction: Rams win, 34-13Brandon Bate (@NoPlanB_)Nick Mullens is their QB. The end. Prediction: Rams win, 31-13 GREEN BAY (3-2-1) at LOS ANGELES RAMS (7-0)Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, FoxOPENING LINE 鈥?Rams by 8 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Green Bay 2-4-0, Los Angeles 4-2-1SERIES RECORD 鈥?Tied 46-46-2LAST MEETING 鈥?Packers beat Rams, 24-10 www.ramsauthorizedshops.com , Oct. 11, 2015LAST WEEK 鈥?Packers had bye, beat 49ers 33-30 on Oct. 15; Rams beat 49ers, 39-10AP PRO32 RANKING 鈥?Packers No. 11, Rams No. 1PACKERS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (4), RUSH (20), PASS (4).PACKERS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (8), RUSH (22), PASS (5).RAMS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (2), RUSH (1), PASS (8).RAMS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (7), RUSH (12), PASS (9).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES - California Cheeseheads will be out in force when Packers visit Los Angeles for first time since NFL returned in 2016. ... Both teams beat San Francisco in last outing, but Packers coming off bye week. ... Two big-time offenses meeting at Coliseum. Both in NFL's top four in total yards. Rams have league's most prolific rushing game (153.1 yards per game). Packers have No. 4 passing game (317.3 yards per game). ... Pack has won five straight, 12 of 16 over Rams. Coach Mike McCarthy is 5-1 vs. Rams. ... Packers CB Ha Ha Clinton-Dix shares NFL lead with three interceptions. He won national title at Alabama with Rams LB Mark Barron. ... Green Bay opened as biggest underdog of QB Aaron Rodgers' career, according to Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook. ... Rodgers is rolling again Los Angeles Rams Womens T-Shirt , with 332.8 yards passing per game and 12 TDs, 1 INT. ... Packers LB Clay Matthews makes first pro appearance in his native LA area and at Coliseum, where former USC walk-on became standout for four Pac-12 championship teams. ... Rams gunning for franchise's first 8-0 start since 1969, when LA started club-record 11-0. ... Rams already have 3 1/2-game lead over Seattle in NFC West. With Dodgers in mind, Rams' magic number to clinch division title is seven. ... Rams' first game at Coliseum in 31 days. After Nov. 11 home date with Seattle, they'll go another 35 days without Coliseum game. ... Rams CB Sam Shields spent seven seasons with Packers, winning Super Bowl ring and making Pro Bowl. Concussions kept him out of football in 2017, but he is valuable backup and special-teamer for LA this season. ... RB Todd Gurley leads NFL with 88 points, 686 yards rushing, 144 carries and 956 yards from scrimmage. ... DE Aaron Donald co-leads NFL with eight sacks after destructive effort against Niners with four sacks, six tackles for loss. ... WR Cooper Kupp seems likely to miss second straight game with knee injury. Replacements Josh Reynolds, Nick Williams combined for three catches last week at San Francisco while Rams dominated on ground. ... Fantasy tip: Packers TE Jimmy Graham could be big target for Rodgers, who will test LA's linebackers and secondary while getting rid of ball before Donald and Ndamukong Suh get to him.

panxing18  
panxing18

The Los Angeles Rams are set to host the Dallas Cowboys in the
As the Jaguars try to reverse a 1-8 run next weekend against

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz