TORONTO – Jose Bautista returned to the Blue Jays starting lineup, as the designated hitter, on Tuesday afternoon. [url=http://w

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 12.03.2019 04:52

TORONTO – Jose Bautista returned to the Blue Jays starting lineup, as the designated hitter, on Tuesday afternoon. Cheap Air Max 270 Free Shipping . He made his presence felt at first opportunity, hitting a home run to left-centre field in the first inning. The homer was Bautistas first since June 6, a span of 17 games. The slugger wasnt yet ready to resume playing defence. "I think the decision was made by Gibby to give me one or two days to kind of ease back into it," said Bautista. "Depending on how I feel tomorrow, possibly playing right field. If not, definitely in Oakland sometime." Bautistas bat is a welcome sight. However, because he couldnt play right field, manager John Gibbons was forced to send Adam Lind to the bench. The Blue Jays usually employ a first base-designated hitter combination of Lind and Edwin Encarnacion when an opponent starts a right-handed pitcher. Encarnacion started at first base on Tuesday. Baseballs leader with 59 walks and a .432 on-base percentage, Bautista did not take issue with Gibbons decision to keep him out of right field for at least one more day. "I want to play today and Im consciously not going to fight my manager because what hes doing I think is reasonable," said Bautista. "Same thing tomorrow. But if I feel well then theres no restrictions. Its not if I want to play and Im going to make it worse; I think Im old enough and disciplined enough to not risk making it worse by playing defence too soon." The Blue Jays went 3-4 in Bautistas absence from the starting lineup, including three-straight losses to the Chicago White Sox in games started by a left-handed pitcher. Toronto is scheduled to face three left-handers during its four-game set in Oakland, which starts on Thursday evening. The club could face two more southpaws next week in its three-game series in Anaheim. Cheap Air Max 270 Wholesale . -- J.R. Sweezy was the one part of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line that had avoided injuries or having to change positions this season. Air Max 270 Australia Sale . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. http://www.wholesaleairmax270australia.com/ . -- Shanshan Feng was alone in her opinion about the pin positions in the Kraft Nabisco Championship.SAN DIEGO -- Brandon McCarthy threw seven superb innings and Alfredo Marte drove in two runs as the Arizona Diamondbacks survived a ninth-inning rally for a 4-3 win over the San Diego Padres on Saturday night. The Diamondbacks handed San Diego its fourth straight loss as the major-leagues worst offensive team avoided its third shutout in four game with three runs in the ninth. McCarthy (1-5), who tied his career high with his fifth straight loss in his last start, gave up three hits, including two doubles to Seth Smith, and allowed just one runner to reach third base. He struck out six and walked one. The Diamondbacks, who came into the game with the majors highest ERA at 5.03, had their scoreless innings string snapped at 24 innings when J.J. Putz allowed a one-out single to Smith and an RBI double to Yasmani Grandal. Addison Reed then surrendered Jedd Gyrokos two-run homer. After getting an out, Reed gave up Cameron Maybins double and walked pinch hitter Will Venable. Reed ended the game by getting Xavier Nady on a flyout for his eighth save in nine chances. The Padres scored more runs in the game then they had in their previoous three games combined. Air Max 270 Cheap Authentic. San Diego entered the game last in the majors in runs per game, on-base percentage, slugging percentage, and was tied for the worst batting average at .213. Ian Kennedy (2-4) allowed three runs on 11 hits over five innings with seven strikeouts and one walk. Kennedy is 1-1 with a 6.06 ERA in three starts against his former team. The Diamondbacks went ahead 2-0 in the second on Miguel Monteros leadoff homer and consecutive doubles by Chris Owings and Marte. Arizona tacked on one run in the fifth on three straights singles, including Owings RBI hit to left, and another in the seventh on Martes infield single. Owings and Montero each had three hits to lead the Diamondbacks 14-hit attack. Notes: McCarthy had received only one run of support while on the mound in his previous four starts. ... Arizona won its fourth straight road game to up its road record to 8-7. The DBacks are 3-15 at home. ... Montero played his 800th game, the fourth player to reach that mark with the Diamondbacks. ... DBacks LHP Wade Miley (2-3, 5.36 ERA) will oppose Padres righty Tyson Ross (3-3, 3.68) in Sundays series finale. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

With the MLB Off-Season underway, many teams are looking to upgrade, find replacements, and make major renovations to their club
DETROIT -- The Windsor Spitfires defeated the Saginaw Spirit 6-5 on Sunday in the Ontario Hockey Leagues first regular season ou

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz