Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Nicklas Grossmann had successful surgery Tuesday morning to repair tendon damage in his right ank

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.03.2019 04:37

Philadelphia Flyers defenceman Nicklas Grossmann had successful surgery Tuesday morning to repair tendon damage in his right ankle. Sergio Romo Jersey . Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren said Grossman will be out for eight to 10 weeks. The 29-year-old suffered the injury in Game 4 of the Flyers Eastern conference first round series against the New York Rangers. Grossmann had one goal and 13 assists in 78 games this season with Philadelphia. Wade Boggs Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Matt Duffy Jersey . After making his All-Star debut in Fridays Rising Stars Challenge, the Raptors sophomore centre wont be sticking around for the duration of the weekends festivities, thinking about the big picture instead. http://www.cheapraysjerseys.com/ .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Defensive lineman Jarius Wynn has another chance to prove himself after the journeyman free agent signed with the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday. The Bills become his fifth team in six seasons since the Georgia product was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the sixth round in 2009. "I guess the biggest thing has been opportunity," Wynn said during a telephone conference call, when asked about the challenges hes faced in a winding career. "Thats what I think has been a problem. But Ive been grateful and glad to do whatever the team gave me, and go out there and show my talent." Listed at 6-foot-3 and 285 pounds, Wynn split last season between San Diego and Dallas. The Cowboys were in need of healthy defensive linemen when they signed Wynn in October, shortly afterr he was released by the Chargers. Cheap Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys. Wynn spent his first three years in Green Bay, and the 2012 season with the Tennessee Titans. Overall, he has 8 1/2 sacks in 58 career games. Mostly used as a defensive end, Wynn has the bulk to play tackle. He is expected to provide depth on a defence thats making the switch to a 4-3 system under new co-ordinator Jim Schwartz. "I feel like I have shown improvement to guys that I can play in this league and rotate in the rotation," Wynn said. "But Im not trying to be a rotation guy this year. Im trying to come in and win the starting position." That will be a tough task. The Bills already have a solid front made up of ends Jerry Hughes and Mario Williams, and tackles Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays selected the contract of second baseman Chris Getz from triple-A Buffalo on Tuesday and released
WASHINGTON -- Chicago Bears wide receiver Josh Morgan has been arrested and charged with punching a man outside a Washington nig

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz