Antonio Di Natale scored a hat trick to help Udinese draw 3-3 against Sampdoria in its last Serie A match on Saturday, then anno

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.03.2019 04:20

Antonio Di Natale scored a hat trick to help Udinese draw 3-3 against Sampdoria in its last Serie A match on Saturday, then announced he was going back on his decision to retire this year. China Jerseys . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. "Lets hope I continue like this. "At the start of the season, the whole team struggled to do what wed been able to in three years together. But you weigh things up at the end, and I still got 17 goals in the league." Stefano Okaka headed Sampdoria into an early lead, but Di Natale levelled with a magnificent free kick into the top near corner, and the former Italy striker side-footed in Roberto Pereyras cross in the 33rd after good work by his teammate. The match changed in two second-half minutes. First Eder beat the offside trap to roll Okakas through ball past Udinese goalkeeper Zeljko Brkic, before Roberto Soriano gave Samp the lead from a tight angle. Di Natale completed his hat trick in bizarre fashion two minutes from time after Sampdoria substitute Pawel Wszolek sent a backpass from the halfway line straight to the Udinese forward for his 193rd Serie A goal. Cheap China Jerseys . -- LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the Trail Blazers lineup, happy to know that things didnt go awry without him. Wholesale Jerseys China . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.cheapchinajerseys.net/ . - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour.Beijing, China (SportsNetwork.com) - Novak Djokovic easily took care of Andy Murray to reach the final at the $2.5 million China Open. Top-seeded Djokovic got past the sixth-seeded Murray 6-3, 6-4 to improve to 23-0 at Beijing Olympic Green Tennis Center. Djokovic, the reigning two-time Beijing champ, now leads Murray 14-8 in the all-time series between the two tennis stars. Cheap Jerseys Online. The Serb will meet the winner of third-seeded 2011 China Open champ Tomas Berdych and qualifier Martin Klizan. The 2014 Beijing champion will collect $604,000. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

In the midst of contract negotiations with the Columbus Blue Jackets, restricted free agent Ryan Johansen is receiving interest
(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.adidaspenguinsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-chad-ruhwedel-jers ey]Adidas Chad Ruhwedel Jersey[/url] .co

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz