Welcome to Week 15 of the NFL season! The San Francisco 49ers are at

#1 von panxing18 , 19.03.2019 06:43

home to face the Seattle Seahawks Jimmie Ward Jersey , marking the second matchup in three weeks between these two. The 49ers are as low as a three-point underdog against their division rival.The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing, which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. I went 4-1 in Week 14, improving to 32-34-4 for the season. Overall for last week, I finished 10-6.I’m out of the running for much of anything with the SuperContest, so I am going to include the 49ers game in my picks the rest of the way. This is my fourth week since changing to that strategy and I am 2-1 to date. I took the 49ers to cover against the Bucs in Week 12 (loss), then the Seahawks over the 49ers in Week 13 (win), and finally the 49ers over the Broncos in Week 14 (win). This week Dwight Clark Color Rush Jersey , I’m taking the 49ers to cover at home against the Seahawks. The line opened as high as six points, but has come down to as low as 3.5 points — similar to last week against Denver. The SuperContest line was set on Wednesday and I got the 49ers at 4.5 points for the second straight week. The 49ers were pummeled in Seattle, but turnovers crushed them. If they can avoid turnovers later today, this will be a close game.Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 15:Browns (+3) over BRONCOSVIKINGS (-7) over DolphinsPackers (+6) over BEARSTitans (+2.5) over GIANTS49ERS (+4.5) over SeahawksHere are all my picks for Week 15 (home team in caps):CHIEFS vs. Chargers (+3.5): Chiefs — LOSSJETS vs. Texans (-6): JetsBRONCOS vs. Browns (+3): BrownsVIKINGS vs. Dolphins (+7): VikingsBENGALS vs. Raiders (+3): BengalsRAVENS vs. Buccaneers (+7.5): BucsCOLTS vs. Cowboys (+3): ColtsBILLS vs. Lions (+2.5): BillsBEARS vs. Packers (+6): PackersGIANTS vs. Titans (+2.5): TitansJAGUARS vs. Washington (+7): JaguarsFALCONS vs. Cardinals (+8.5): Cardinals49ERS vs. Seahawks (-4.5): 49ersSTEELERS vs. Patriots (-2.5): PatriotsRAMS vs. Eagles (+11): EaglesPANTHERS vs. Saints (-5.5): Panthers CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick and comedian Dave Chappelle are among eight people being honored by Harvard University for their contributions to black history and culture, the university announced Thursday.All eight recipients of the W.E.B. Du Bois Medal will be honored Oct. 11 by the Hutchins Center for African and African American Research at Harvard.“The medal honors those who have made significant contributions to African and African-American history and culture, and more broadly https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Aaron-Burbridge-Jersey , individuals who advocate for intercultural understanding and human rights in an increasingly global and interconnected world,” the Hutchins Center said.Kaepernick, formerly of the San Francisco 49ers, created a firestorm when he began kneeling during the national anthem in 2016 to protest police brutality and social injustice. He has more recently been the centerpiece of an advertising campaign by Nike.He has donated and helped raise millions of dollars for organizations fighting social injustice, and founded the Know Your Rights Camp.Chappelle is a writer and producer who has appeared in several movies, hosted his own show on Comedy Central and earned a Grammy and two Emmys.The other honorees are Kenneth Chenault, chairman and a managing director of General Catalyst; Shirley Ann Jackson Kyle Juszczyk Jersey , president of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; Pamela Joyner, founder of Avid Partners, LLC; psychologist and author Florence Ladd; Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative; and artist Kehinde Wiley.“Emerging from a variety of backgrounds and professions, each represents the quest for knowledge, freedom of expression, and pursuit of truth that are foundational to black history and culture Tom Rathman Color Rush Jersey , and that were foundational to Du Bois as a thinker and activist,” said Henry Louis Gates Jr., director of the Hutchins Center.

panxing18  
panxing18

The Cleveland Browns believe there's remorse in Kareem Hunt's heart.
DETROIT - Dallas Keuchel won this matchup of old college roommates — then admitted he hadnt paid much attention to his friend-tu

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz