ndoubtedly, it is an

#1 von ylq , 23.05.2019 10:41

Undoubtedly, it is an idiom that I like very much. I think these four words are very beautiful. It is also very impressive to watch them side by side. This idiom used to bring me a very memorable memory. Things originated in Facebook Marlboro Gold, saying that one day, I was playing poetry with a group of netizens. There was a netizen who suddenly appeared for help. I said that there were a few quarrels and they were very fierce. These are all frequent contacts in life. It��s not bad. At that time everyone was quite puzzled. Just go and see. The story is like this. The two netizens who were originally good, because they were involved in the third person, were not so close to each other, so they quarreled. The mutual privacy became more and more fierce and became a group, and later I saw it. I was shot innocently, because she was a friend of the third person. The more I saw it, the more I was wrong. I couldn��t help myself. I talked privately to the friend who was ��disturbed�� and wrote a paragraph, hoping that the dispute would stop, I��m like this. Written in fact, in fact, our friendship and love for him, everyone knows, �� has always been straight, there is a bowl to say bowl, so it is inevitable to cause a little unpleasant in words, but the heart is kind, reasonable, people Everyone knows that this is undoubted. It is better for everyone to talk well and solve the misunderstanding. In fact, I am not too familiar with this 'disturbed' friend Cigarettes Online. Oh, in a word, I am too chicken. I was stunned by this sentence because of this "unquestionable" and innocently scolded a pass. She also made a screenshot of the words I wrote, and then said that I have no culture, no standard, and vulgar. At the time, I was really inexplicable, I don��t know why. Only the message was asked, but the reason made me horrified again, even scared. The other party used the word "��" Marlboro Cigarettes, which is "unquestionable", as the mother's mother word, and insisted that I was insulting her and her mother. My mom, what is this all about? God, I was really speechless at the time. Although I have the meaning of parsing this sentence to her, it does not help. I only blacked her up. At that time, except for a few friends from the other side who continued to yell at me, most of the other netizens were silent and the dispute stopped. I think, probably like me, I was shocked. In fact, this is really a very comedy and dramatic thing, it can be regarded as a joke. At the same time, it is also a very sad thing. The idiom "undoubtedly" makes me know how much Chinese education in my country is so sad and disappointing Newport Cigarettes. I don't think how good my Chinese level is, but at least, I will be proud of the mother tongue of Chinese. I will discuss the uncertain words and meanings usa-cigarette.com. Until now, I don't know the netizen, have you figured out the meaning of this idiom. Undoubtedly, the idioms that "no doubt" will bring me memories will be unforgettable. When my daughter grows up, I will use this story to warn her, cherish every time to learn the mother tongue, cherish the words, respect It loves it

ylq  
ylq

day after not practicing Sunday.Without Hall
Chuichiro, the second

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz