CARLSBAD, Calif. [url=http://www.hydroflasksalenearme.com/hydro-flask-with-straw-deals-on line.html]Hydro Flask Straw Lid Near Me

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.07.2019 03:39

CARLSBAD, Calif. Hydro Flask Straw Lid Near Me . -- Cristie Kerr made a 55-foot par-saving putt after hitting her final approach into the water Saturday at Aviara, giving her a share of the Kia Classic lead with Lizette Salas. Kerr finished with a 2-under 70 to match Salas at 10-under 206. After dropping a stroke on the par-5 17th, Kerr holed out from the edge of the green on the par-4 18th after taking a penalty drop. "Obviously, it was the worst shot I could have hit and then it was the best shot I could have hit," Kerr said. "So go figure, thats golf. It was pretty amazing. It is really one of those moments that you just remember for a lifetime. I was just trying to get it close. Usually thats when those go in." Kerr won the Kingsmill Championship last year for her 16th LPGA Tour title. "I hit two hooks on 17 in a row," Kerr said. "That hole owes me tomorrow. That hole owes me tomorrow, big time." Salas, the former Southern California player from Azusa, had a 69. She birdied the par-5 17th for a share of the lead and matched Kerr with a par on the last. Salas was followed by a spirited gallery wearing "Team Salas" shirts as she tries to win her first LPGA Tour title. "Im just really trying to capitalize on the par 5s," Salas said. "Just staying patient. Thats really my key this week is to stay patient, even though Im in trouble, like on No. 13, where I hit it into the bunker." She got up-and-down for par, and didnt let a bogey on No. 15 -- her first of the tournament -- bring her down. "One bogey out of three days is not a bad thing," Salas said. Dori Carter, the second-round leader after a course-record 64, had a 74 to drop into a tie for third at 8 under with Thailand winner Anna Nordqvist, Ayako Uehara and Shanshan Feng. "Overall I handled my nerves pretty well," Carter said. "It was my first time playing in the final group." Nordqvist and Uehara shot 67, and Feng had a 69. "I started off really solid," Nordqvist said. "I think the back nine is playing a little tougher, but I hung tough and made a silly mistake on 16. But other than that, Im really happy with my round." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was 7 under after a 73. She had two late bogeys. DIVOTS: One of the tournaments most bizarre shots came Saturday from Yani Tseng on the par 4 No. 18. Tseng sprayed her approach shot left, deep into the bleacher hugging the green. The ball ricocheted around and spit out, landing on the green where Tseng, the 2012 winner, pared the hole. ... Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in a group tied for 28th at 3 under. Wie had a 70, and Ko shot 71. Hydro Flask Deals Online .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. Hydro Flask Cheap Ombre . Vettel only needs to finish fifth or better Sunday to wrap up the championship with three races remaining, and bettered his own lap record to claim his third straight pole at Buddh International Circuit. http://www.hydroflasksalenearme.com/ . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points.BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. His performance throughout the playoffs, and especially the final, did the trick. Kane, whose overtime goal in 2010 gave the Blackhawks their first championship since 1961, led Chicago in scoring in the 2013 playoffs. He finished with 19 points on nine goals and 10 assists, including nine points in his final 10 games. "Its much deserved," said captain Jonathan Toews, who won the Conn Smythe three years ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room that could have won that. I dont think theres anyone better than him. They way he played down the stretch, we wouldnt be here without him. Hes a hell of a player. Im very happy for him." Kane joked that goaltender Corey Crawford (1.84 goals-against average and .932 save percentage) was snubbed. Cases also could have been made for left-winger Patrick Sharp and Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask. But Kane was one of the Blackhawks major catalysts, especially once coach Joel Quenneville reunited with Toews and Bryan Bickell on Chicagos No. 1 line. "I think it speaks more for my team than myself, personally," Kane said. "Playing with great players, it was the best year of my life just playing with these guys." Kane scored twice in Game 5 to put the Blackhawks on the verge of their second title in four years and was on the ice for two more goals in Mondays Game 66 clincher at TD Garden. Hydro Flask With Straw Cheap. Nothing about those performances surprised Dale Hunter, who coached Kane with the Ontario Hockey Leagues London Knights in 2006-07. Hunter recalled on Monday when his brother and Knights general manager, Mark, called Kane into his office 10 games into a season that began with six or seven goals and a few assists. "(Mark) said, OK, Pat, youre playing outstanding and adjusting to junior-A fine, and youre doing really good," Dale Hunter said. "(Kane) goes, No, no, you havent seen me yet. Im better than that." Its hard to see Kane playing any better than he did in this Cup final and in parts of these playoffs. He had a hat trick, including the overtime winner, to send Chicago past the Los Angeles Kings in the Western Conference final. "When hes playing with the puck, hes so dynamic and skilled and fun to watch," Sharp said. "Sometimes we watch him a little bit too much. But hes a great player and once he started to get it into gear he was going to be lights out. He was lights out in this series and the last couple games against L.A." Being lights out, Kane said, had a lot to do with his teammates and linemates. "We actually came up with a name for myself this morning, calling me the Benefish, for the beneficiary of all their hard work," Kane said. "I had a couple chances to finish and ended up doing that, so got to give them the credit. "It ended up working out." ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

Romine was one of the bright
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=http://www.ncaacheapjerseys.com/]NCAA Jerseys China[/url] . -- Tom Brady looks just fine. His fans and te

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz