THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Ch

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 23.07.2019 03:40

THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational. Jonathan Ogden Ravens Jersey . Langer matched Bryant at 6-under 66 at The Woodlands Country Club. Langer won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. The 56-year-old German player won the season-opening event in Hawaii for his 19th Champions Tour title and has 20 straight under-par rounds. The birdie streak tied Dan Forsmans 2009 tournament record. "You want to keep going," Langer said. "I was sad the day was over. I wouldve liked to try a few more holes to make a few more birdies." Bryant won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open last year for his lone victory on the 50-and-over tour. He rebounded from a bogey on the par-5 13th with three straight birdies. "I felt like it was a real anomaly, but then to hit a really good iron shot and salvage the bogey was pretty big," he said. "That kept my spirits up." Defending champion Esteban Toledo was a stroke back. Last year, he became the first Mexican winner in Champions Tour history, beating Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff. "I just have to get used to the position where Im at," Toledo said. "Im not scared. Ive played on the tour against Tiger in front of 50,000 people. Maybe more than that. Im not afraid to lose. I might lose but Im not afraid." Toledo, who moved to The Woodlands after last years tournament, said he is still in a whirlwind from that win. "To be honest with you, I cant believe I see my pictures on those little badges," he said. "Its funny to me. Ive never seen anything like that. It kind of got me going." Woodlands resident Jeff Maggert, Fred Funk and Joe Daley shot 68. Maggert won in Mississippi in March in his first start on the 50-and-over tour. Funk won the 2012 event and the 1992 Houston Open on the course. Fred Couples, the 2010 winner and a former University of Houston player, had a 69. He won in March in Newport Beach, Calif. Mark Andrews Ravens Jersey . -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. Trace McSorley Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-Joe-Flacco-Ravens-Jersey/ . Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them.TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 10 selections in the CFL. The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 9, and sits at 21-16 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now Schultz is ready for more action, including his pick of the Stamps beating the Eskimos in the game of the week. Ottawa Redblacks at Montreal Alouettes Week 10 begins with a bit of a desperation situation for both Montreal and Ottawa. The winner generates some hope and optimism that this is a possible playoff season. Without that goal in sight, pro football can become a major grind game after game. For Ottawa the question is: Can they win games and enhance personnel? It is tough to do because with every change in player, a change in chemistry happens between players and often reflects in poor team play. I think the Redblacks have found something really good in Antoine Pruneau at Linebacker. Against Calgary he was everywhere and reminds me a little of J.C. Sherritt in Edmonton. If the Redblacks can find another two or three Antoine Pruneaus they will be on their way to a very good defence. In Montreal its about the quarterback. A repetitive statement, I know, but just about every other aspect of Alouettes football is competitively good. I know I am supposed to be independent in my analysis and biased only in my mind but I would like Jonathan Crompton to do well and establish himself as a talent so the Alouettes of today resemble the Alouettes of yesterday in the second half of the season. Heres to a good game! Montreal wins by 3. Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Saskatchewan Roughriders I wish I could go to this game. I would definitely buy a ticket. The Riders rushed for 228 yards against only 56 by BC last Sunday night and that says a lot. B.C. has a formidable front seven especially at linebacker with Elimimian and Bighill and 228 yards says dominant line play for the Riders. Whether it is Anthony Allen or Will Ford - or both - George Cortez has the best running attack in CFL football. Can Winnipeg stop it? Often when a team has extreme success in a key area of basic football, running the ball, it is difficult to duplicate because it becomes priority number one to stop for the opposition that week. Winnipeg will study that B.C. video and make stopping Allen and Ford top priority. In Wiinnipeg last week was fourth-quarter, come-from-behind win number four for Drew Willy. Ray Lewis Womens Jersey. It seems he continues to progress each and every week and no matter the stress level for him it is manageable. This one is too close to make a profound statement of possible dominance as history says the Bombers play their collective best on this Sunday every year. Buta€| Riders by 4. Toronto Argonauts at Hamilton Tiger-Cats I have driven by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats new stadium about 10 times just to check out is progress since the last season ended. It is a major construction site and for those going to the stadium please be careful and dont take any short cuts to get to where you want to go. Right now, no doubt, this will be awkward for everyone involved, but Tim Hortons Field will be an excellent football and sports facility when completed and, realistically, thats probably June 1, 2015. I originally did not like the open end zone concept but I now can see how it could be a good revenue generator and enhance the atmosphere of any event, particularly football. This is similar to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers recent history with Investors Group Field. It was worth the wait and Tim Hortons Field will be the same. As far as the game, I would not be surprised if Zack Collaros started for Hamilton and I would not be surprised if the true once-in-a-lifetime novelty of opening this stadium made a big difference. Some of my best football memories are Toronto at Hamilton on Labour Day. Logic says Argos win big, emotion says Ticats in a close one. I am not always Logical. Ticats by 3. Edmonton Eskimos at Calgary Stampeders This will be the best game of the week and wish I could be there in person. Both teams are on top of their respective games and both teams are very well coached. I think Calgary will win this one at home and Edmonton will come back and win next Saturdays game at Commonwealth Stadium. I cant remember when this Battle of Alberta had both teams at 7-1. Edmontons only loss this year was against Calgary, 26-22 on July 24. Calgarys only loss this year was by one point with a 25-24 in the last moments of the fourth back on Aug. 1. These are two very good teams that have are solid organizations in every way. This is the game to watch. Calgary by 3. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO -- In the moments before the Toronto Raptors took the court for Game 4 in Brooklyn, they huddled in the locker-room and
Gelsenkirchen, Germany (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Cris-carter-vikings-jersey/]Cris Carter Vikings J

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz