TORONTO - For the streaking Raptors, the element of surprise is rapidly dissipating with each passing victory. [url=http://www.f

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 24.07.2019 03:45

TORONTO - For the streaking Raptors, the element of surprise is rapidly dissipating with each passing victory. Kaleb McGary Womens Jersey . The word is out: theyre not to be taken lightly. Now, its not just that theyre winning, but its how theyre winning and who theyre beating that has put Toronto back on the NBA radar. "You win in Dallas and win at Oklahoma City in particular, those are like springboard games," said Frank Vogel, coach of the league-best Indiana Pacers, moments before his team dropped a 95-82 stunner in Toronto Wednesday evening. "Theres a residual effect that carries with you over the next period of games, next stretch of games." "You just play with more confidence, more togetherness," he continued. "And thats what theyre going through right now." Add the Pacers to that list of monumental, confidence-boosting casualties. It had all the makings of a long night at the office for the Raptors in the second game of a back-to-back, fresh off a hard-fought comeback win in Chicago. Regardless of the outcome, Dwane Casey had planned to use Wednesdays contest as a litmus test to measure his improving club against an elite defensive opponent. "Well find out how far we need to go or if were there already," Casey said before the game. "Last year or even two months ago [in this situation] I dont know what we would have done but were meeting the challenge," the Raptors coach added after the win, the Raptors fourth straight and ninth in 12 contests. Again, Toronto proved to be adaptable facing a top-five defence for the second straight night, grinding out another low-scoring affair by making timely plays on both ends of the floor. "Were going to go out there and battle with the best of em, night in and night out," exclaimed DeMar DeRozan, who scored 10 of his game-high 26 points in the fourth quarter. "We dont care who you throw out there in front of us, we understand theyre going to throw a punch and were going to throw punches back." Toronto outscored the visiting Pacers 55-38 in the second half, 29-19 in the fourth quarter and totaled 27 assists on 32-made field goals on the evening. "The toughness of our team is just building every single night," Kyle Lowry boasted after recording a season-high 14 assists, the most hes registered as a Raptor, to go along with 13 points. "Were just all out there playing. Just trying to find out how we can win games." "Indiana is one of the top teams in the league but our guys battled," Casey echoed. "We came in hungry and fought for 48 minutes, stayed with the game plan and executed." For the first time since 2010 Toronto is a .500 team 30 games into the season. Its also the best record the team has had under Casey, this late into the campaign. "Personally, I dont give a crap," said Casey, asked what his teams recent success means to him, a coach with an expiring deal. "I mean, its not about me. Its about that team in there in that locker room. Im going to be in coaching for a long time. so its not about me, its about those guys in the locker room. For them, I think its another huge step as far as their growth is concerned and I truly mean that." "But Consistency in this league is huge. Swagger is great when you have it, but its a fleeting thing when you dont hold onto it." Steve Bartkowski Jersey . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said. Custom Atlanta Falcons Jerseys .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcons-Deion-Sanders-Jersey/ . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown.VITORIA, Spain -- Lamar Odoms brief venture into European basketball has been cut short by a back injury, according to his Spanish club. Baskonia said on Saturday that Odoms personal doctors in New York have ruled him unfit to play for two months, meaning he has "finished his present contract." Odom had travelled to New York with Baskonias permission. Odom, a former two-time NBA champion with the Los Angeles Lakes, signed a two-month deal with the Basque team last month after being out of contract since the close of the last NBA season. Odom thanked his new Spanish fans and said he still "represents" Baskonia. "I am going to try and get back on the court and give you guys a show," he told the club website. Odom, 34, looked rusty in his totaal of 23 minutes played in two games for Baskonia, scoring just two points. Tony Gonzalez Womens Jersey. "Lamar Odom as an athlete, he is a little embarrassed," Odom said. "But, at the same time, I am proud to be able to say that I am hurt and that I have a team that understands that I am injured and they are still supportive. That means a lot." Baskonia said it would "leave the door open" to resigning Odom when he recovers. This marks another bump in a rough year for the power forward, who averaged a career-low 4.0 points and 5.9 rebounds last season with the Los Angeles Clippers. He was arrested for drunken driving last summer before getting divorced from wife Khloe Kardashian, who he starred with in a reality television show, in December. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

TORONTO – Doing just enough to lose hockey games, the Maple Leafs playoff chances are dangling on an ever-thinning thread. [url=
RUHPOLDING, Germany - Darya Domracheva of Belarus won a 12. [url=http://www.authenticpredatorspro.com/Viktor-arvidsson-predators

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz