Through the offseason for the Arizona Cardinals the

#1 von panxing18 , 02.08.2019 02:33

re has been a singular vision.This was the crux of the hiring of Kliff Kingsbury and then drafting Kyler Murray.The Cardinals were aligning...The Revenge of the Birds podcastArizona Cardinals turn to Jordan Hicks to fix the ailing inside linebacker positionNew D.J. Swearinger Jersey 2019 ,15comments Arizona Cardinals turn to Jordan Hicks to fix the ailing inside linebacker positionPhoto by Wesley Hitt/Getty ImagesThrough the offseason for the Arizona Cardinals there has been a singular vision.This was the crux of the hiring of Kliff Kingsbury and then drafting Kyler Murray.The Cardinals were aligning their offensive identity with the head coach and quarterback.It was almost imperative after the debacle of 2018.Pairing a young, talented quarterback in Josh Rosen with a coach who has only really had success with two Hall of Fame level, veteran quarterbacks was a recipe for disaster.So, the pairing of Kliff and Kyler makes sense.The struggle, at least for me and my least favorite move of the offseason was watching how they rebuilt the defense.Now, I will say I understand the philosophy of Vance Joseph, premium positions need premium talent, that’s where the money should go, and on defense you build from the outside in, meaning pass rusher and corner.The Arizona Cardinals followed that philosophy except when it came to Jordan Hicks.Now KeeSean Johnson Arizona Cardinals Jersey , the need for Jordan Hicks and the player are more than worth the salary that they paid, but it’s an interesting way to build after your DC talked about building outside in.Hicks will be the quarterback of the new defense and when healthy is one of the better athletes at the linebacker position in the NFL.He’ll be worth the money, so I don’t want people thinking I dislike the move.Instead, it feels like continuing to chase the inside linebacker position and for the fifth time in seven seasons throwing big assets at it, is a bad way to build.Hicks $34 million could have gone a long way to bringing in more talent.You could have signed Preston Brown and Zach Brown for about $18 million, $7 million in 2019 and used that additional money to go find more help along the offensive line, or gotten in on some higher paid offensive linemen.You could have signed Z Brown and Brandon Marshall for a combined $3 million this year and had even more money available.Hicks should be a nice addition and help a position that has been searching for a fix since 2013 when Karlos Dansby and Daryl Washington were the standard.Since then Washington was suspended from the league, Kevin Minter flopped, Deone Bucannon flashed and flamed, Dansby came back 2019 KeeSean Johnson Jersey , Haason Reddick was asked to do something he’s never done before, then to do something else, then something else, and now something else again and now they’ve signed Jordan Hicks.Hicks better be a fixture for all four seasons, with the type of money and investment the Arizona Cardinals have put at inside linebacker. Patrick Peterson is one of the best cornerbacks in the league, and is willing to return punts as well.He also offered to play General Manager when it was time to add some help in the secondary.Peterson told Kyle Odegard of the team’s official website that as soon as the Falcons released cornerback Robert Alford, he was immediately on the phone with Cards G.M. Steve Keim.“Once I saw that he was available,” Peterson said, “Steve was on speed dial.”Peterson’s known about Alford for years, since the then-Southeastern Louisiana cornerback reached out via Instagram direct messages (we’ll see if Peterson airs him out like Antonio Brown did JuJu Smith-Schuster). As Alford entered the league Black Pharoh Cooper Jersey , they stayed in touch.“In the NFC, we kind of play the same guys,” Peterson said. “He was always asking me, ‘What do you think about this receiver? What notes do you have on this guy? What was your game plan against this guy?’ So I started giving him tips on how to become a better film watcher, how to dissect your opponent. He’s definitely been taking that to heart and it’s been showing.”Peterson has a vested interest now, hoping Alford can help stabilize the other side of the field, and teams don’t throw away from him without fear.And he also needs a finder’s fee.

panxing18  
panxing18

Dan Quinn stared deeply into the darkness in his office
If you're looking to add some new Nikes to you

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz