PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Robert Karlsson and Kevin Stadler topped the OHL Classic leaderboard at 12 under Friday when second-

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 26.08.2019 05:38

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Robert Karlsson and Kevin Stadler topped the OHL Classic leaderboard at 12 under Friday when second-round play was suspended because of darkness. Dre Mont Jones Jersey . Karlsson played 36 holes Friday, shooting an 8-under 63 in the rain-delayed first round and adding a 67 in the afternoon on Mayakoba Resorts El Camaleon course. "I hit some good iron shots and knocked in some putts," Karlsson said. "I mean, I gave myself a whole bunch of chances and I took them, so it was great." Stadler had rounds of 67 and 63 in a 34-hole day. He birdied five of the last seven holes in the second round, finishing about 25 minutes before play was called for the day. "I didnt really feel like waking up at 4 again tomorrow morning," Stadler said. "Nice to be completely done with both rounds today and just kind of get a little bit of rest tonight." Karlsson finished with a birdie on the par-4 18th after making bogeys on 16 and 17. The Swede tied for 10th on Sunday in the McGladrey Classic, playing on a sponsor exemption, to earn a spot in the field this week. "I feel pretty happy the way Im going," Karlsson said. Only 29 of the 127 players were able to complete the second round. After lengthy delays Thursday, there was a 26-minute delay Friday afternoon. More than 4 1/2 inches of rain has hit the course since Wednesday afternoon. "Obviously, its very wet," Karlsson said. "Its unbelievable that were playing at all. The amount of rain thats been here the last few days, the course is in really great condition." Because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies in the first two rounds. "It played about as easy as it can play for us today," Stadler said. "With it being as soft as it is, the fairways played much wider than they typically play. No breeze today, so we kind of got let off the hook." Rory Sabbatini and Chris Stroud were tied for second at 9 under. Sabbatini had one hole left when play was suspended, and Stroud had three to go. Ryan Moore, Jhonattan Vegas, Pat Perez and Jay McLuen were 8 under. Moore (67) and Vegas (68) finished the round, and Perez and McLuen each had four holes to play. Gary Zimmerman Jersey . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina. Bradley Chubb Youth Jersey . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Youth-Phillip-Lindsay-Broncos-Jerseys/ .J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract.Niall Quinn says the Republic of Ireland are starting to believe World Cup qualification is possible after their victory over Austria helped them maintain their unbeaten start. The odds of reaching the 2018 tournament in Russia were stacked against Ireland when they were drawn in a group alongside Wales, Serbia and Austria.However, Irelands 1-0 victory in Vienna on Saturday sent them top of Group D, having secured 10 points from their opening four games. And while Quinn admits that Irelands start has come as a shock, he said Martin ONeills ability to get the best out of his players is the reason why they are in such a strong position.It has taken me by surprise because its a really tough group, Quinn said. Even Serbia look good and suddenly theres four teams in it so its going to be difficult. Republic of Ireland manager Martin ONeill was proud of his players as they became the first away team to beat Austria in a competitive match in Vienna in But ONeill has got a clique going on now. They all believe and the motivation he has brought into that side, and the way that theyre bringing it out in performances, means were starting to believe ourselves.I honestly think fans are of the opinion that the perfect man is managing this team, and that theres another trip on its way in two summers time.Irelands victory over Austria was their first since 1963, and they had James McClean to thank after the West Brom winger netted in the second half. Highlights of the Republic of Irelands World Cup qualifier against Austria. Noah Fant Youth Jersey. McClean is viewed as a divisive figure - predominantly down to his decision not wear a poppy around Remembrance Day - but Quinn believes the 27-year-old has matured as both a man and a player.James wasnt afraid to come out and say we have to kick on and win the group now, others would just be cautious, said Quinn.Hes as honest as you like, people might disagree with his political principles, but the lad gives absolutely everything hes got.Hes starting to get clever with it and understand the game more. His work-rate is always superb, he works so hard up and down that left side in every game he plays. Harry Arter was pleased to make his competitive debut for the Republic of Ireland and hopes for more wins following victory over Austria. Hes now reading things better, and he saw that opportunity open up as soon as [David] Meyler took the ball. What a ball from Wes [Hoolahan], but still a lot of work to do, and James is playing like a player who just wants more of that now.Quinns praise led fellow Sky Sports pundit Dean Saunders to remind the ex-Sunderland chairman of how he first brought McClean to England in 2011.I signed him in a pub, thats not to say hes a pub player - but his agent met me in a pub, Quinn added.Its one of those things, its great. To see his career develop and blossom, hes had a few bumps to try and get over - but its going well for him.Theres no better feeling. To think that hes gone away to Austria tonight and has scored the winner for his country in such a big game, thats fantastic for him. Also See: Austria 0-1 Rep Ireland As it happened Rep Ireland fixtures Table ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Robert Karlsson and Kevin Stadler topped the OHL Classic leaderboard at 12 under Friday when second-
Scottsdale, AZ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Cory-Littleton-Jersey/]Cory Littleton Rams Jersey[/url]

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz