Mark Tyler looks towards the future in his latest

#1 von chenyan94 , 27.08.2019 04:23

Redskins 2019 mock draft."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins 2019 Mock Draft - Skins Build for the Future via a First Round TradeMike Granse-USA TODAY SportsI am one of just many who feel the Redskins will have a “challenging” season in 2019. Things can certainly change a bit before the season starts Wes Martin Washington Redskins Jersey , but I don’t see us being much better than 6-10 this year.As much as I’ve been a Jay Gruden supporter since he was hired here as our head coach in 2014, I have a feeling that another bad season may force Dan Snyder to change it up. If Gruden is let go at the end of the 2019 season, the hunt for a new coach could be an interesting one - although I feel we may have our next leader already on the staff in newly appointed offensive coordinator Kevin O’Connell. Let’s assume for a minute that the front office is using 2019 as a “re-build year”. The re-build wouldn’t necessarily be a complete tear-down, but rather a re-model, focusing on acquiring younger play-making talent on both side of the ball. This re-model has already begun, and it started on the defensive side of the football and Bruce Allen and company have set out to build the Alabama Wall on defense. The Skins started to seriously address the defense when they selected Jonathan Allen inround one of the 2017 draft. They followed that up by selecting his former Alabama teammate in the first round of the 2018 draft. In a bold move halfway through last season, the Redskins claimed linebacker Reuben Foster, who had been cut by the San Francisco 49ers after another run-in with the law for Domestic Violence accusations (charges were later dropped). The Redskins feel Foster will be an integral part of this defense moving forward Wes Martin Washington Redskins Jersey , as long as he can get his life on track. To continue in the Alabama tradition, the Skins made a bold move on the first day of free agency by signing former Giants and Crimson Tide safety Landon Collins to a mega-deal. Just 25 years old, Collins offers leadership, play-making ability and All-Pro talent to the back end of the defense. Youngsters like second year linebacker Shaun Dion Hamilton and EDGE rusher Ryan Anderson help to round out the Alabama Wall on defense. There is also rumors that the Skins would like to bring back safety HaHa Clinton-Dix, which would only strengthen that wall. If the foundation is built on defense, than the Italian Marble and gable roof are needed to complete the offense. This is where a quarterback and wide receiver/tight ends come into play. The Redskins desperately need a new franchise signal caller to build around. Case Keenum and Colt McCoy are helpful pieces, but they are only place-holders while the rest of the foundation is being set. In this latest mock draft, I’ve decided to finish building the house before I add the Italian Marble to the entrance way. It may take a year to complete Wes Martin Jersey 2019 , but the finished product will be worth the wait.2019 NFL Draft:*Redskins trade pick 15 to the New England Patriots for pick 32, 56 and 2020 second round pick (Patriots select Drew Lock with pick 15). RD 1(32) via trade with NE:Noah FantTEIowaRD2(46):A.J. BrownWROle MissRD2(56) via trade with NE:Terry McLaurinWROhio StRD3(76):Conner McGovernGPSURD3(96):Chase WinovichEDGEMichiganRD5(153):Lonnie JohnsonCBKentuckyRD5(173):Kendall JosephLBClemsonRD6(206):Gardner MinshewQBWash. St.RD7(222):Derwin GrayT/GMarylandRD7(253):Blace BrownCBTroyFor the sake of this article and mock draft, I’m prepared to roll with Keenum/McCoy at quarterback, while we look to get the pieces in place for 2020. It is in this draft that I hope to see the Redskins select their quarterback of the future under the guidance and leadership of our new head coach Kevin O’Connell. Tu’a 2020!HTTR! Washington opened their mandatory minicamp on Tuesday, but left tackle Trent Williams didn’t join his teammates on the field.Williams dealt with a health scare earlier this offseason when he had to have a “growth or tumor” removed from his head. The tissue was not malignant and his absence is reportedly unrelated to that issue.Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Williams is looking for a new deal from the team. He is signed through next season with base salaries of $11 million and $12.5 million. Tackles Trent Brown, Taylor Lewan and Nate Solder all signed deals recently that feature average annual salaries of at least $15.5 million.He will be subject to fines totaling $88,650 if he misses all three days of minicamp.Williams has started 119 games since Washington selected him in the first round of the 2010 draft. A variety of injuries have caused him to miss 13 games over the last three seasons.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

One day in the summer,
On a team like this

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz