then explored its huge

#1 von ylq , 27.08.2019 04:24

then explored its huge head with a white coat under the neck. If the hunter is not observing with a telescope with night vision, its black sweater has already merged with the night. When the bear walked out of the grass, the hunter held his breath. This behemoth is nearly two meters long, but the strange thing is that it is limping while walking. It turned out that its hind legs were hurt! The hunter adjusted the focal length and saw the black bear dragging the bloody sick legs, and the whole piece of skin was torn down. This... The hunter remembered the miserable lowness of last night. It turned out that the bear had just escaped the beast clips of other hunters last night Wholesale Cigarettes, and then the dark night and the cover of the wind and rain, he broke free from the ghost gate or not kill. This problem is delayed in the heart of the hunter. "I was a hunter. Didn't you give up the prey and return? Did you let the injured bear wait for another one? You can be innocent regardless of whether you are injured or not. Is it a lucky bear to ambush?" Why did it have a pity, because it escaped the trap of the last hunter? Often, on the one hand we sympathize with the victims; on the other hand we condemn the cruelty of the perpetrators. But I am also one of the perpetrators, there have been How many prey dying under my gun, how many beasts were peeled off by me mercilessly. I am another cat crying for the unfortunate death of a rat; another crocodile that shed tears? But at this time the bear's wound is still oozing. Blood, blood drops on the grass, safflower, how many flies will follow the blood, followed by it, just as it still does not know how to follow the honey. The bear is about to endure the pain of last night, multiply his sore The exponential pain is just as it approaches the snare step by step Online Cigarettes, and a dull gunshot sounds in the darkness. Another shark is wearing a canopy, but the head is not seen but the giant figure falls to the ground. The hunter is scared with gunshots. A frightened foraging eater. On the third day, it was his day of full return, but now he has nothing. He decided to play some goat hare or something. He took the hun gun and searched the mountain. In the evening, He shot a sika deer in the forest. The sika deer smashed into the scorpion, and he pursued it in the back. He looked up and didn't want the rainy day, plus the fog in the valley. The smooth stone under his feet made him tumbling. Out of the distance, the gun in my hand didn't know where to lose it. He fell asleep in the cold and cold mountain to the middle of the night. When the hunter consciousness recovered, he felt a wet thing touching him. It turned out that a black bear was up and down. Sniffing his body! The bear is omnivorous, especially carrion. The hunter's entire right leg slides out of a boulevard with muddy sand. But now the hunter can't take care of these pains, but I can't move the bear to escape. The legend is true. The hunter endured the pain of the bear on his wound, and saw his hand clenching the grass on the ground, and the forehead was covered with sweat. Sure enough, the black bear retreated from his leg. Just as the hunter pine Tone, but after seeing the bear There is a serious scar on the leg, and the scar is familiar. At this time, the bear must be starved, and the leg injury makes it unable to prey. I saw the bears turn back and forth, erect the long hair on the back neck and shake it from side to side. With a huge head, the teeth are rubbed together to make a "squeaky" sound, like a fiery fire that burns the sound of firewood, and the neatness is irreparable Marlboro Red. The hunter must know that this means that the bear is going to attack and the bears are heavily attacked. When pressed on the hunter's shoulder, the hunter's mind flashed a picture: he was carrying a fat bear body, whistling, and returning to his warm hometown.
Related articles:
Cigarettes For Sale

Marlboro Red

ylq  
ylq

Life without Antonio Brown might take some getting used
One day in the summer,

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz