jersey[/url] , full go. Last year, that wasn’t th

#1 von elaine95 , 28.08.2019 08:35

Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson took a trip to the blue medical tent on the sideline near the end of regulation in Sunday night’s game against the Cowboys and got cleared in time to help the offense to a game-winning field goal in overtime.Watson went to the tent after taking a hit while throwing what wound up as an interception and he took a lot of other hits during the 19-16 win. After last year’s torn ACL D'Onta Foreman Jersey White , Watson’s ability to avoid hits that could take him out of the lineup was a talking point during the offseason and Watson addressed it again on Sunday night by saying he’s going to do what’s necessary in a given game.“I just do what鈥檚 best for the team,” Watson said. “I know sometimes what鈥檚 best for the team is protecting myself. When we鈥檙e down there at the goal line and I鈥檓 trying to get in the end zone, that鈥檚 my mentality. Regardless of what I gotta do, if it鈥檚 three dudes like it was tonight multiple times, I鈥檓 gonna try to fight my ass off to get in the end zone. That鈥檚 my mentality and whatever it takes. I鈥檓 built to take those hits.”Watson ran the ball 10 times, was sacked once and hit 10 times over the course of the evening and he’s been hit a lot over the first five weeks of the season. That hasn’t forced him out of the lineup yet, but the Texans would surely prefer that his resiliency be tested a little less often. Deshaun Watson‘s not rehabbing anything this offseason. Which means he can focus on getting better.The Texans’ third-year quarterback lost much of last year’s program to recovery from his torn ACL, and coach Bill O’Brien said he thinks having Watson on the field this offseason will make “a big difference” for the team.“I don’t think [Watson] has a ceiling Womens Jose Altuve Jersey ,” O’Brien said on . “I think that it’s hard to put a ceiling on a guy like that because of who he is, how he works, his ability, his skill set [and] his passion for the game.“He has had, now this season, a whole offseason of no limitations and coming back to the offseason program, a full go, can do everything. Training camp http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-vyncint-smith-jersey , full go. Last year, that wasn’t the case. He was limited in training camp, limited in the offseason program, so now he’ll have a full offseason, which I think will be big.”Watson played through rib and lung problems last year, but didn’t miss a game. He was also sacked a league-high 62 times, and the Texans haven’t necessarily fixed that this offseason (signing tackle Matt Kalil probably isn’t making him sleep any easier). But O’Brien thinks Watson can make strides in his own play after completing 68.3 percent of his passes for 4.165 yards last season.“I think there’s a lot of things he can do to improve,” O’Brien said. “He knows that; we know that. We’re going to try to improve some things around him. He’s working hard to improve his knowledge of defense http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-greg-mancz-jersey , improve his mechanics, the way that he processes information, all of those things.“When he comes back, we’ll start progressing with where we are with the playbook and we’ll start talking to him about those things.”And having him able to work with his teammates can only help.

elaine95  
elaine95

the knee.It’s the same knee that underwen
Devin White is the consensus LB1

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz