DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. [url=http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Gary-Harris-Nuggets-Jersey/]Gary Harris Jersey[/url] . -- A 67-car field,

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 05.09.2019 09:18

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Gary Harris Jersey . -- A 67-car field, an unusually low attrition rate and a relatively tight road course turned an endurance race into a pushing and shoving match. And no one was immune. The result: dinged and damaged cars at every turn at the Rolex 24 at Daytona. "It feels like you are playing poker every time you are passing a slower car," driver Sebastien Bourdais said. "Hopefully by the end of the race, there are fewer cars on track and people start to figure out a little bit more where they need to be on the race track because it feels like there are some terrorists out there." The merger of the American Le Mans Series and the Grand-Am Series created a crowded field for the 52nd running of the Rolex 24. And with few cars getting knocked out early, traffic around Daytona International Speedways 3.56-mile road course became problematic for everyone involved. Complicating the situation, many of the sports car drivers have considerably less experience than the professionals. "Its not a criticism; I think every series has this," Indianapolis 500 winner and Chip Ganassi Racing driver Tony Kanaan said. "We probably need to ask, Do we need them? ... Would I like to see only professionals? 100 per cent. Is that going to happen? 100 per cent not. Its part of it and thats the risk we take, but yes, there are guys there that if I teach you how to drive in two days, youd be better." Kanaan offered examples of some of the strange moves he encountered during his seat time. "I remember when I used to drive with my father, my mom would say, Im not worried about you. Im worried about other people," Kanaan said. "Its the same thing here. You have no idea what they are going to do. You think they are going to turn left and they turn right. Somebody has their left blinker on and you are thinking hes going to the left, and then he goes to the right. "They dont know where to stop if they have a problem, and they panic when they see something in front of them and hit the brakes and spin. I think thats part of this race." Kanaans sentiments were echoed throughout the garage. "I strongly believe there are some people out there who should not be out there," Ganassi driver and three-time IndyCar champion Scott Dixon said. "They are going to hurt somebody or hurt themselves." Added Action Express Christian Fittipaldi: "Its wild out there. Of all the eight races Ive done here, this is definitely the worst." The track at Le Mans is longer and has more straightaways, which provide drivers more chances to pass and more opportunities and take a break from the stress of traffic. Its far from similar at Daytona. "You literally could do a double stint and not get a single clean lap," DeltaWing driver Andy Meyrick said. "Its tough on the driver because youre constantly in traffic." Dikembe Mutombo Nuggets Jersey . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Malik Beasley Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Dikembe-Mutombo-Nuggets-Jersey/ . Specifically, thumbs up to the Canadian-based teams in the NHL, or at least most of them.History repeated itself for non-league Brackley as Jimmy Armsons hat-trick helped them knock Gillingham out of the FA Cup in a 4-3 replay win after extra-time on Wednesday. It is the second time in four seasons that the Gills have been humiliated by the Northamptonshire outfit, who also eliminated them at the same stage in 2013.Armson was the hero for the Vanarama National League North side, opening the scoring in the 17th minute from close range after Steve Diggin had headed a free-kick into his path. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Nine minutes later, the Saints doubled their advantage when Diggin played a deadly ball across the face of goal for Armson to slide in at the back post.Jake Hessenthaler pulled one back for the visitors before the break, firing in froom a tight angle after goalkeeper Laurie Walker had saved Bradley Dacks shot. Jamal Murray Nuggets Jersey. Brackley Town have progressed through to face in the next round And Scott Wagstaff equalised in the second half, just moments after his introduction from the bench, poking in after the keeper had pushed out Cody McDonalds cross.Shane Byrne restored the home sides advantage six minutes into extra-time when his corner crept in at the near post. And Armson completed his hat-trick shortly after, curling an effort into the corner.McDonald ensured a nervous finish with eight minutes to go, seizing on a defensive error and rounding the keeper to tap into an empty net.But Gillingham could not force an equaliser, sending Brackley through to a second round tie with Blackpool at Bloomfield Road.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

The Winnipeg Jets finished the 2013-14 season with a 37-35-10 record, the same as their first full year in Winnipeg. [url=http:/
Pittsburgh, PA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Ryan-Callahan-Jersey/]Ryan Callahan Jersey[/url] .com) -

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz