organized team activity.Pat Elflein had been the starting cente

#1 von elaine95 , 05.09.2019 09:43

When the Vikings made Garrett Bradbury their first-round pick last month http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-hunter-renfrow-jersey , word from the team was that they had not decided if Bradbury would be playing center or guard as pro.It appears they’ve made their choice. Bradbury played center at North Carolina State and lined up there with the media watching at Wednesday organized team activity.Pat Elflein had been the starting center, but he’s now at left guard.“I’m just focusing on left guard Zach Brown Jersey ,” Elflein said, via the . “It feels great. I played there in college. That was always one of my things. Just being able to play both positions.”In addition to a new spot Shareef Miller Jersey , Elflein will be getting used to a new zone blocking scheme under offensive line coach Rick Dennison. Elflein said it’s “a lot of fun and I think it’s going to work,” which would be a welcome change from some recent offensive line performances in Minnesota. Wide receiver Antonio Brown remained off the practice field for the Raiders on Thursday and he’ll be inactive through the weekend as the team will be playing the Rams in their first preseason game of the year on Saturday night.As first reported by Chris Simms on and subsequently reported elsewhere Devin Bush Jersey , Brown’s feet were injured when he wore the incorrect footwear for a cryotherapy session. He’s missed over a week of practice time and head coach Jon Gruden wasn’t able to give a hint about when Brown might be ready to return to action when he spoke to reporters at a Thursday press conference.Gruden also declined to discuss the nature of the injury.“He’s still gathering [information]. I don’t have any information other than that. . . . I’m not going to get into the exact nature of the feet. I’m just not.”When Brown was first out of practice, Gruden said he was eager to get the party started with the team’s splashiest offseason acquisition. For now http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-diontae-johnson-jersey , those plans remain on ice.

elaine95  
elaine95

while lining up for the kick scuttled any thoughts of leaving
It figures minutes after I named Nevin Lawson

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz