ed this year. I also know that th

#1 von ylq , 24.09.2019 08:35

When I was a child, I liked to collect stones. There is a box dedicated to my stone. I often open the box and look at each of them to record my childhood tastes. One of the most striking stones is a piece of white jade, which is noble and beautiful compared with those ordinary stones. This is the cousin sent. I still remember that day, a slim girl came to my house with a light pace, pink high-heeled shoes, as beautiful as a sly face, like a peach blossom that was first opened, so charming. Hearing them said that this year's cousin college entrance examination Marlboro Red, the examination of the province's "No. 1", after living in my family for a period of time, I have to go to college. I knew that my cousin had a high score. When I was in elementary school, my mother told me that I must work harder than my cousin. I didn't care. I really have to work hard now Wholesale Cigarettes. In the afternoon, my mother took us to Xiaobei Lake to play. My cousin pulled me to the lake and spread out the slender hand. Inside, it was a white jade that was as white as her skin. It was outstanding and flattering. My sister said that her friend gave it to her and said that she would give it to me. I took it carefully. When you are an individual, you can be willing to wait for him. As long as your mind is up, the far way can also connect two people on each side of the heavens with sincerity. "I looked at the expression of my cousin's intoxication, and I seemed to understand it. The breeze gently licked her hair, and no black hair rose with the wind. "Kiki, have you heard of the bottle letter?" Put the thoughts in the bottle and send them to the distance with the waves. As long as the person who misses is there, you will receive the blessing. "Sister suddenly did not speak, took a bottle, put it into a stack of thousands of paper cranes, put it into the water of Beihu Lake. I saw the bottle floating and floating, the cousin's eyes stared at the bottle, making me full of goose bumps. At that time, I didn��t know what my cousin was saying. I just looked at the white jade in a stupid way. I suddenly found that white jade was not only beautiful, noble, but pure and innocent Marlboro Gold, like a hibiscus, no sorrow. Now I know that my cousin is in love, innocent. The love is a fresh white rose in the garden. It is pure and pure. It is an ordinary and easy to reach, but it retains a fresh and permanent mark in the heart. It has a long aftertaste. Later, I know that my cousin did not go to higher education, but went to Weihai. An ordinary university, just graduated this year. I also know that the "friend" who sent cousin Baiyu is her boyfriend, she loves him. She can give everything for him, only I know that my cousin went to Weihai because of him, just because Missing, sending a bottle from the beach, sending her miss, even if waiting is good, they say that the cousin is stupid, but I think the cousin is not stupid, because she said, Like when a person may be willing to wait for him, as long as the thought that counts, then a long way with sincerity can also connect two people far apart they affiliated with a bottle sustenance miss, just to love.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

to have value to multiple teams by bein
flying, but the air seems to be full of sp

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz