The Carolina Panthers have several needs heading into th

#1 von panxing18 , 26.09.2019 03:29

e NFL Draft. I’m here to tell you why safety is important."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomThe Panthers’ biggest need in the 2019 NFL Draft is safetyNew Youth Taylor Moton Jersey ,94commentsThe Carolina Panthers have several needs heading into the NFL Draft. I’m here to tell you why safety is important.ESTShareTweetShareShareThe Panthers’ biggest need in the 2019 NFL Draft is safetyMike DiNovo-USA TODAY SportsThe Panthers enter this off season with several needs that they must address prior to the 2019 NFL Season. They could use at least one offensive tackle, probably two or more defensive ends/edge rushers, maybe a back up quarterback, and some depth at other positions. Currently their biggest need is at safety, and I believe that should be their top priority in the draft. I can already hear the counterpoints, such as that Carolina’s defense is built on the front seven pressure, or that the offensive line keeping Cam Newton upright is paramount Stitched Taylor Moton Jersey , or that they can address safety in free agency. However, I’m not simply calling for a strong safety, I want a true, natural free safety. It is a need, and I think realistically they will address it. And here’s why:Free safety is more important now than everThe NFL is transitioning to a more offensive focused game, specifically in regards to penalties, which means the passing game is as explosive as ever. While premium defensive line play is out there Youth Curtis Samuel Jersey , most of the elite quarterbacks can still get passes completed and make big plays. I believe that investing in the secondary parallel to the defensive front seven is paramount. This is no longer a game where a high level front seven can mask a mediocre secondary.This defense hasn’t had high end free safety play in some timeIn 2018, the defense got ripped to shreds by some of the more high octane offenses. And part of it was they seemed to be using multiple people as the true free safety in the defense, with none of them doing it particularly well. Obviously, the pass rush had something to do with this, but a team’s corners can benefit greatly from having help over the top. They’ve made it work in the past with a high end defensive front seven and just enough on the back end to still be somewhat successful, but there was always high turnover and moving parts from year to year, and this time around the team needs to build on that strong front seven to possibly make that work again. However Stitched Curtis Samuel Jersey , there’s another point that needs to be addressed.ContextIf this were Ron Rivera and Marty Hurney’s first year, they could potentially go all in on the defensive line in the draft for the long haul. However, this is not the case going into 2019. They are on the hot seat, and they have one free agency class and one draft class to turn this team around. Cam Newton is on the final two years of his contract, and this team could benefit from a rebuild but there is no indication that this approach will happen in 2019. They need to swing for the fences to fix this. And one of the biggest things that can help turn a defense around is a high end free safety, especially if they also go after defensive ends in the draft. Many DEs do not enter the league and make an impact right away, where defensive backs often do. They will be trying to turn this defense around THIS year Youth Christian McCaffrey Jersey , and I think going after your free safety of the future in the first or second round will be more effective than doubling down on pass rushers in the draft (a position I expect them to go after heavily in free agency). You build your team to beat the teams in your division, and the NFC South is full of passing offenses that know how to shred zone defenses and nullify pass rush. A strong secondary that disrupts that timing can help alleviate those pass rushing issues.I’m sure we will spend plenty of time in the next few months looking at the draft and how a position will impact this team. But unless they can manage to nab a high end free safety in free agency, sign me up for one in the 2019 NFL Draft. The Panthers’ 2018 first round draft pick finished second league-wide in missed tackles (17) and first in yards after the catch per reception (7.91)" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesCat Scratch Reader homepageHorizontal - WhiteCat Scratch Readera Carolina Panthers communityFollow Cat Scratch Reader online:Follow Cat Scratch Reader on TwitterFollow Cat Scratch Reader on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchCat Scratch Reader main menuFanpostsFanshotsSectionsAboutPanthersOddsShopStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 Training CampCSR Film RoomCarolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore makes all-under-25 teamNew,10commentsThe Panthers’ 2018 first round draft pick finished second league-wide inmissed tackles (17)and first in yards after the catch per reception (7.91)EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Carolina Panthers wide receiver D.J. Moore makes all-under-25 teamTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailDJ Moore ripped the LionsPhoto by Leon Halip/Getty ImagesFormer Carolina Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith called D.J. Moore his ‘spirit animal’ after watching him in the preseason and said that the Panthers had finally replaced him. I took it as hyperbole from one of the most flamboyant players in NFL history.I mean it is Smitty we are talking about. But after seeing Moore play as a rookie and reviews like this one below makes me think Smitty might be right.As it turns out there are two different flavors of D.J. Moore highlight video available on You Tube. You will want to watch both of these videos because I’m going to poll you on your favorite later.Besides you love it and it’s the offseason and you are starting to really Jonesing for some football.First up I present you the classic highlight video, the plays with the live audio from the booth to give it context. Your second ‘flavor’ is the modern highlight. Instead of live audio it instead plays music over the mash up of plays. Some of the modern versions use parts of different songs but they stick to one genre, usually hip hop or head banging cookie monster. Others like this one simply make the highlight reel fit the length of single song. Sometimes I really hate the song selection. This one is an exception, a hip hop song called Sicko Mode Stitched Christian McCaffrey Jersey , fits the reel pretty well.‘Sicko Mode’ by QC Panthers MediaI really wish I had a head banging cookie monster version to offer as a third option but you will have to do without for now (until someone makes one). So are you as stoked as I am to see Moore’s sophomore season? How can you not be after seeing those videos? Steve Smith’s spirit animal baby! Or is Smith actually Moore’s spirit animal? Hmmm…I’m not sure how the analogy works but I like it! Hell I’m thinking of starting a weekly ‘spirit animal’ award to the player who best exemplified the spirit of Steve Smith in the game. So if that doesn’t get you fired up I got nothing for you.

panxing18  
panxing18

uickest way to get your day started off right. W
Coaching Axe Swings - Albert BreerDespite holding on for

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz