Greetings

#1 von chenyan94 , 30.09.2019 03:14

Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , Raider fans! The Great Raiderdamus has returned with not just predictions for the Raiders’ first rounders, but the entirety of Oakland’s picks until the very end of the draft. And as I,..."Greetings, Raider fans! The Great Raiderdamus has returned with not just predictions for the Raiders’ first rounders, but the entirety of Oakland’s picks until the very end of the draft. And as I, the Sultan of Seers, am currently on location in Nashville, I will be live at the Draft reporting on all the goings-on from the very belly of the beast. Tune into the Poobah of Prognostication’s Twitter on Thursday, Friday and Saturday for pictures and analysis of how bad the Titans fans smell.Anyway, here goes the seven-round Raiders mock. I suspect Oakland will do its fair share of wheeling and dealing, but here’s a full draft I’d be highly comfortable with if they decide to stand pat.Round 1, Pick 4: Josh Allen, Edge, KentuckyWe’ve seen plenty of mocks that show Quinnen Williams sliding to the Raiders. Don’t buy it. Williams is the best player in this draft and someone will make a move for him. That leaves Josh Allen for the Raiders, and that’s a home run in my eyes. Allen is a beast off the edge and had a tremendous impact on every game he was in. He can rush the passer, stuff the run and is a capable coverage guy from an outside linebacker spot. Perfect fit for Oakland.Round 1, Pick 24: Noah Fant, TE, IowaFant would be the top tight end in this draft were it not for his teammate, TJ Hockenson, who is a potential top-10 pick. Is the difference in talent between the two players worthy of a 14-pick difference in draft position? No. Fant is a steal anywhere after Pick 15.Round 1, Pick 27: Nasir Adderley, S, DelawareAdderley is not only the best safety in this draft, he also can play corner and his skills at CB are on par with many of the top corners available in this draft. Adderley has almost no weaknesses to his game so long as you don’t put him all alone single-high. He’s a stud.Round 2, Pick 35: Marquise Brown, WR, OklahomaI’m sure some of you noticed that the last two Heisman winners were Sooner quarterbacks. What did these two men, Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray, have in common? Why, that would be the services of Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, cousin of new Raiders WR Antonio Brown. Raider fans have been paralyzed by fear at the thought of the Chiefs taking Brown to pair with or replace Tyreek Hill Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , so the Raiders should take him instead and pair him with his own cousin.Round 4, Pick 106: David Long, CB, MichiganLong is a pure press-man cover corner with absolutely elite coverage skills despite his size at 5’10” and 196 pounds. He attacks receivers at the line of scrimmage and bumps them off routes with ferocity and aplomb. His footwork is impeccable and he has good long speed and runs 4.45. His issue is that his size may give him issues against bigger receivers, but at Michigan, opposing offenses rarely threw his way for a reason. Pardon the pun, but he’s a true wolverine at corner.Round 5, Pick 140: Jalen Jelks, Edge, OregonJelks has been an overlooked sack artist since his redshirt freshman year in 2015, collecting three sacks in limited time. He had 6.5 sacks in his junior year in 2017. He could be a situational pass rusher in the NFL, but to be an every-down DE with his hand in the dirt he’ll need to add about 20 pounds to his 6’5”, 256-pound frame. He knows how to get to the quarterback, but he’ll need to get bigger to match up with blockers at the next level. In Round 5, there aren’t many pass rushers of his ability left.Round 7, Pick 218: Gary Johnson, LB, TexasJohnson stood out as a middle linebacker in Texas after being a three-sport athlete in high school in Alabama and winning a state title in the 100 meter dash. He ran a 4.45 at the Combine and he has impressive straight-line speed. His lateral movement leaves something to be desired, but he’s a fine downhill tackler and a superlative special teams player.Round 7, Pick 235: Ken Webster, CB, Ole MissWebster is probably not starting corner material, but he’s fast enough and carries enough punch to make his mark as a nickel corner. He’s a willing tackler but his cover skills fell off after a serious knee injury. Maybe he gets them back? There’s a lot of potential to work with here. That’s right, the fear of having to hear the legendary touchdown call from Greg Papa of “TOUCHDOWN RRRRRRRRAIDERS!” bastardized to fit the cross town rival 49ers is coming to fruition. Papa had already joined the 49ers as part of the pregame broadcast team for the 2018 season, but now he has been elevated to being the Voice of the 49ers as their game day play by play announcer going forward.Last year there was an unceremonious uncoupling of the Oakland Raiders and Greg Papa that left many fans unhappy. Sorry, but Brent Musburger just wasn’t going to cut it when you’ve already had a guy who was ingrained as part of the organization like Papa had been. It was an ugly fallout that was apparently years in the making after rumors hit of Mark Davis taking personal offense to some of Papa’s commentary on bringing in former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan for an interview. That move was not looked at fondly by some in the organization, including Papa, who thought the move was disrespectful to Al Davis. Al fired Shanahan as the Raiders head coach before he became a Super Bowl winner in Denver and their dislike of each other never subsided. Supposedly Mark Davis did not appreciate Greg Papa’s commentary on the Raiders interviewing Shanahan and the bad blood between the two eventually led to the axing of Greg Papa as the Voice of the Raiders.Now Papa is taking the reigns as the main man for the 49ers, and their organization could not sound more stoked to have him. Here is what 49ers team president Al Guido had to say about the change from long time announcer Ted Robinson to Greg Papa.Realistically, it was only a matter of time until this change took place. You don’t take somebody as great at announcing as Greg Papa and leave them as the pregame guy. On the other hand, normally you don’t fire a legend like that at all. Having to hear him now be the play by play guy for the 49ers seems like exactly the type of cosmic justice the Raiders deserve for severing ties with him in the first place.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Fans of NFL teams often talk about rebuilds. 20 years
big deal, too.“Along the process, I grew a passion for (football), I grew a love for it,” he said. “I learned how to believe in

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz