Mayock takes exception to that.

#1 von zhangzk , 22.10.2019 03:17

The Raiders drew considerable skepticism before the draft Nick Bosa Jersey , when there were reports that General Manager Mike Mayock and coach Jon Gruden sent all of their scouts home the weekend before, and that most of them were getting fired.He only fired three of them.Mayock told Albert Breer of SI.com that many of the scouts that were sent home were back on the job now, and that only three of them were no longer with the team.“I never fired any of them. I didn’t. I sent them home Dwayne Haskins Jersey ,�? Mayock said. “Listen to me, I sent them home, and I fired zero of them until the day after the draft. And then I notified a couple guys [that they were fired]. End of story. Nobody follows the story. Nobody cares. Everybody just wanted to report that Mayock sent everybody home.”The Raiders fired scouting chief Joey Clinkscales and pro scouting director Dave Vandernat shortly after the season. Since the draft http://www.ravenscheapstores.com/marquise-brown-jersey-cheap , we know that Raleigh McKenzie’s contract wasn’t renewed (#asexpected) and that they “moved on” from scout Dave McCloughan. That ostensibly leaves just one we haven’t heard about.And since the leaks about sending scouts home happened shortly after Mayock sent him home, it’s a reasonable guess to think we’ll know the other name soon. The Jets hired Joe Douglas as their new General Manager on Friday night and they’ll move on to filling out his staff during his first week in his new job.That process will include speaking to people who remain on staff after the firing of Douglas’ predecessor Mike Maccagnan. It will also include conversations with candidates from outside the organization.Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports that Douglas will be speaking with Phil Savage and Todd McShay as part of the latter process. Savage and Douglas both worked for the Ravens before Savage became the Browns’ General Manager in 2005 while McShay and Douglas were college teammates before McShay embarked on a career as a draft analyst at ESPN. McShay revealed he was in the running for a job with the Jets over the weekend.While Douglas is having those conversations, the Jets will be wrapping up their offseason program with their final organized team activities.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston returned
In the immediate aftermath of the announcement

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz