Lions’ offense were a disappoint

#1 von elaine95 , 25.10.2019 09:02

Matthew Stafford is heading into his 11th season as the Lions’ quarterback Dwayne Haskins Jersey , but his first with offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell. He doesn’t want any excuses about a new playbook slowing things down this year.Stafford said on NFL Network that he and Bevell are working hard together to make sure everyone is on the same page in advance of Week One.“For coach Bevell and I, we’ve got to put our relationship in fast forward,” Stafford said. “The sooner we’re seeing eye to eye and understanding what each other like, and what we’re thinking David Long Jersey , the better for this offense. We’ve had some great conversations. I’ve done everything I can to try and dive into this playbook and make sure that I’m pushing the other guys in this offense to catch up and make sure were going at the level we need to. We’ve got a talented team. There’s no time to sit around. Let’s go win some games and do it at a high level.”Stafford and the Lions’ offense were a disappointment last year, which is why Jim Bob Cooter was fired and Bevell was hired to replace him. No one in Detroit can afford a repeat of 2018, so Stafford and Bevell need to make sure everything is a go. Hall of Fame coach John Madden had a simple yet brilliant approach to football. Broncos coach Vic Fangio quoted the ever-quotable Madden on Wednesday regarding Denver’s tailback situation.Asked whether Fangio prefers a bell-cow back or a committee approach, the rookie head coach was blunt: “Both.”“To me http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/bobby-evans-jersey , that’s whatever your team is,” Fangio said. “John Madden used to say, ‘If you’ve got more than two running backs, that means you don’t have one you like.�? It’s kind of been common now for teams to have different style backs and playing multiple backs. Again Greg Gaines Jersey , I think that’s whatever fits you or fits your team.”Philip Lindsay fit the Broncos well in 2018, rising from undrafted committee member to Pro Bowler. This year, the candidates for reps are Lindsay, Devontae Booker Christian Wilkins Jersey , Royce Freeman, Devontae Johnson, and Khalfani Muhammad. Some won’t make the roster; those who do will be competing for opportunities to carry or catch the ball.

elaine95  
elaine95

activate strong safety Marcell Harris and linebacker Dekod
This is the week of NFL "what ifs" at SBNation.

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz