The Raiders hired Mike Mayock as General Manager

#1 von chenyan94 , 28.10.2019 07:53

Marshawn Lynch Jersey , though he admits that title oversells his authority.Such that coach Jon Gruden’s $100 million contract didn’t make it clear, Mayock himself said that the coach is the boss.“In all honesty, Jon’s got final say, if it ever comes to that, and I’ve got zero problems with that,” Mayock said, via ESPN’s Steve Levy. “Now, having said that, I think we’re going to come to a consensus, and I like a little yelling, a little screaming Gabe Jackson Jersey , a little fighting for what players you believe in. But at the end of the day, I guarantee you, Jon Gruden and I are going to know what a Raider looks like and smells like. I don’t think we’re going to have any issues.”Of course, that’s easy to say now, that the yelling and screaming hasn’t started yet. Mayock was scouting last night’s Clemson-Alabama national championship game, and said the legwork of the job is the easy part for him.“This is the first time I got out of the building, I think, in a week, and I’m not even kidding you,” Mayock said. “It’s been awesome. I’ve been a little overwhelmed with some of the non-football duties that go along with being a G.M., and you’ve got to kind of prioritize Rodney Hudson Jersey , get yourself back to the tape, because that’s the reason I’m there in the first place.”The Raiders have three first-round picks in the coming draft, their own fourth overall, the 24th from the Bears and the to-be-determined Cowboys pick. They also have plenty of holes to fill after trading away Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper to get those extra picks, so Mayock will need to be more thorough than he was as a television analyst, since there’s a cost to being wrong now. RAIDERS NEWSOakland Raiders: The 5 must-watch games for 2019The Oakland Raiders are already an intriguing team going into the NFL season, but what will be their must-watch games in 2019?Every NFL..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Silver Mining 6/8: Defense rising in OTAsNew,22commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareSilver Mining 6/8: Defense rising in OTAsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsRAIDERS NEWSOakland Raiders: The 5 must-watch games for 2019The Oakland Raiders are already an intriguing team going into the NFL season, but what will be their must-watch games in 2019?Every NFL Team's Biggest Mistake of the Past Decade | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and HighlightsEveryone makes mistakes.NFLteams are no exception. Granted, some make more than others. The New England Patriots are the paragon of a well-run organization...Raiders poised to win in their final year in OaklandWith the Raiders just having one last season in Oakland before moving to Las Vegas Hunter Renfrow Oakland Raiders Jersey , their team is poised to make one last run.3 takeaways from Raiders’ OTAs3 takeaways from Raiders' OTAsThree reasons to think the Raiders defense is on the rise | The Sacramento BeeOakland Raiders training camp in Napa is where we’ll have an idea how much better the Raiders will be defensively in 2019. But it’s hard not to notice they already have made considerable improvement.AFC WEST NEWSMelvin Gordon sees Chargers as AFC West favorites - NFL.comWinning 12 games wasn't enough for the Chargers to claim the AFC West in 2018. This season, Chargers running back Melvin Gordon expects the team to make another leap.Tyreek Hill: Chiefs WR not charged, NFL can still punish him | SI.comThe NFL could still discipline Tyreek Hill even though he isn't being charged with a crime.Who stood out during the Broncos' offseason work?CB De'Vante Bausby, TE Troy Fumagalli and DE DeMarcus Walker all had eye-catching moments that could lead to some substantial roles during the 2019 season.AROUND THE NFLJoe Douglas hired as Jets' next general manager - NFL.comThe leading candidate from the beginning of the search, Joe Douglas has signed on to lead the Jets as their next GM, the team announced on Friday.Every NFL Team's Player with the Most on the Line in Training Camp | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and HighlightsOrganized team activities and minicamps are the sizzle before the meaty competition ofNFLtraining camps. Right now, players are learning the playbooks and trying to remember their assignments in walkthroughs and non-padded practices...NFL at 100: The evolution of uniforms, from bees to Color Rush - Chicago TribuneThe main reason why NFL players wear a jersey remains unchanged even a century later: to tell who plays for which team.How far will players bend to allow marijuana use in NFL?The players better protect themselves in case it’s all a big hustle, and there is some evidence to suggest that it is.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

The Washington Redskins welcome the newest member
people. It made an extraordinary

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz