East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.com/jonathan-toews-blackhawk s-jersey-c-6/]Jonath

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.01.2018 08:05

East Rutherford, NJ (SportsNetwork. Jonathan Toews Jersey .com) - Ben Roethlisberger carved up the Indianapolis Colts secondary last week. Eli Manning didnt have as much luck. Andrew Luck tossed three of his four touchdown passes in the third quarter, Manning completed just 12 of his first 29 throws and the Colts cruised to a 40-24 win over the New York Giants on Monday night. The Colts struggled mightily once Vontae Davis exited last Sundays game with a knee injury, surrendering 522 yards and six touchdowns to Big Ben en route to a 51-34 defeat. With the physical corner back in the lineup, however, Manning struggled to find open targets. Manning finished 27-of-52 with most of his 359 yards coming with the game already decided in the fourth quarter. Both of his TD passes came in the final frame. Luck added to his NFL-leading passing yardage total with 354 on 25-of-46 efficiency for Indianapolis (6-3), which has won six of its last seven games since an 0-2 start. T.Y. Hilton hauled in three passes for 71 yards and a touchdown, Reggie Wayne posted four receptions for 70 yards and a score and Dwayne Allen had four catches for 48 yards and a score in the triumph. First-round rookie Odell Beckham tallied eight receptions for 156 yards for the Giants (3-5), who have dropped three in a row on the heels of a three-game winning streak. The Colts led 16-3 at the break, but put the game out of reach in the third. Hilton came down with a jump ball in the right part of the end zone against Giants cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie on the Colts opening touch of the frame to make it 23-3. Rodgers-Cromartie high pointed the pass, but Hilton wrestled it away from him as the two were coming down to the ground to complete the 31-yard TD reception. Beckhams 59-yard catch and run led to an Andre Williams 1-yard TD plunge on New Yorks ensuing touch, but the Colts closed the frame with two more touchdowns. Wayne hauled in a post corner along the left sideline and broke free from Giants cornerback Jayron Hosley en route to a 40-yard touchdown. After Colts safety Sergio Brown recovered a Manning fumble forced by linebacker Jonathan Newsome, Luck flipped a 2-yard TD pass to Allen two plays later to make it 37-10. Adam Vinatieri booted a 43-yard field goal early in the fourth before Larry Donnell and Corey Washington caught TD passes in garbage time to cap the scoring. Earlier, former Giant Hakeem Nicks hauled in a 22-yard completion on a deep cross, which led to a Vinatieri 48-yard field goal to open the scoring midway through the first, and consecutive receptions by Coby Fleener made it 10-0. Fleener caught a pass along the left sideline for 21 yards and following a quick snap -- it appeared Fleener may have been bobbling the catch -- he was left free along the right sideline and strolled in for an easy 32-yard score. Josh Brown and Vinatieri traded field goals of 38 and 31 yards, respectively, late in the second, and another Vinatieri boot right before the half, this one from 48 yards, staked Indy to its 16-3 halftime advantage. Game Notes Luck leads the NFL with 3,085 passing yards ... Another former Giant, Ahmad Bradshaw, carried the ball seven times for 50 yards ... The Colts were 5-of-15 on third down, while New York finished 4-of-16 ... Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara exited the game with a torn biceps ... Giants Hall of Famer Michael Strahan was honored at halftime. Patrick Sharp Jersey . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. Nick Schmaltz Jersey . - Ryan Spooner scored twice to lead the Boston Bruins to a 6-1 victory over the New York Islanders in a preseason game Friday night. http://www.officialblackhawksauthority.com/lance-bouma-blackhawks-jersey-c-51/ .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium. TORONTO -- Toronto Blue Jays slugger Jose Bautista will likely miss a few days with a mild hamstring strain but is not expected to go on the disabled list. The all-star right-fielder had an MRI exam done Monday after leaving Sundays game in Cincinnati. "Its definitely some of the best news I could have gotten," Bautista said. "I could have got the news of a torn hamstring or a higher-grade strain. But its the lowest grade strain that there could be -- grade one -- so its day by day." Bautista said theres a "really good chance" he wont have to go on the DL and added he might even be able to return during Torontos three-game series against the New York Yankees, which began Monday night at Rogers Centre. "Im not saying a start but a pinch-hit at-bat here or there, thats a possibility," he said. The Blue Jays have led the American League East standings for the last month but they won just three games on their recent 10-game road trip. Entering play Monday, Toronto had a 1 1/2-game lead on New York and the Baltimore Orioles. Toronto lost another key player over the weekend as infielder Brett Lawrie of Langley, B.C., will miss three to six weeks with a fractured right index finger. The Blue Jays placed him on the 15-day DL on Monday and recalled outfielders Anthony Gose and Kevin Pillar from triple-A Buffalo. "We need the two extra outfielders to cover while Jose is out," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. "When he comes back, I dont necessarily think we need two. But for the time being, we do." "Its an opportunity for somebody," Gibbons added. "Thats what it comes down to." Lawrie is batting .244 this season with 12 homers and 38 RBIs. The Blue Jays also optioned catcher Erik Kratz to the Bisons on Monday. Bautista is enjoying another strong season with a .305 average, 15 home runs and 49 RBIs in 77 games. His defensive play has been excellent and he leads all major-league players in fan voting for the July 15 all-star game in Minnesota. He suffered the injury while trying to leg out a single in the Blue Jays 4-3 loss to the Reds. "I was running down to first and I extended my leg to step on the bag and I justt felt a little sharp pain," Bautista said. Stan Mikita Jersey. "The usual feeling when you strain a muscle. Ive been there before so I knew what was going on. I had a good idea at least. I just didnt know how bad it was. "I knew I could have made it worse by staying in the game so I came out." Gibbons was unable to provide a specific return date but was relieved it didnt appear to be a serious injury. "Hopefully just a couple days," he said. "Well see." The Blue Jays opened June with five straight wins but have gone 4-11 since, entering the series opener against the Yankees. The timing of the injuries and the recent slide have not helped ease concerns from a jittery fanbase that the teams rare first-place run could soon come to an end, especially with New York and Baltimore now so close in the standings. "I dont think it should be blown out of proportion," Bautista said. "I think we have capable guys that can fill in on a short-term basis and hopefully do a great job. "Certainly the other guys that are in the lineup that are still regulars, they are plenty good to carry the offence and the team on the field. So I wouldnt blow it out of proportion." At the end of his five-minute pre-game availability, Bautista was asked what hed say to the portion of the fanbase who believes the teams strong play last month was an aberration, and that the results from the last two weeks are more the expected norm. "Well good for them," he said. "I dont have to defend ourselves. If they want to root for the Yankees or the Red Sox, be my guest. They shouldnt be Jays fans if thats how they feel. Thats my opinion." Torontos lineup card for the opener of the three-game series against the Yankees had a different look. Designated hitter Adam Lind moved into Bautistas No. 3 slot, batting behind shortstop Jose Reyes and left-fielder Melky Cabrera. First baseman Edwin Encarnacion remained in the cleanup spot and centre-fielder Colby Rasmus batted fifth and catcher Dioner Navarro was in the No. 6 spot. Third baseman Juan Francisco batted seventh, ahead of second baseman Munenori Kawasaki and right-fielder Gose. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

OAKLAND, Calif. [url=http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-Joe-Greene-Jersey/] Joe Greene Jersey[/url] . -- The Golden
ST. [url=http://www.lightninghockeystore.us/Andrei-Vasilevskiy-Jersey/]Andre i Vasilevskiy Jersey[/url] . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Fel

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz