After former wideout Antonio Brown has taken

#1 von zhangzk , 31.10.2019 04:41

Not only are the Steelers claiming that their new chemistry is better than ever Benny Snell Jr. Jersey , they’re circling back and saying some of last year’s issues were actually good for them. his share of shots at quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, one of the guys Roethlisberger took shots at last year said he appreciated it.Via Chris Adamski of the , Steelers wide receiver James Washington said he had no problem with Roethlisberger throwing him under the bus on his radio show last year, and that their private conversations were more positive.“He’s a captain,�? Washington said. “That’s what a captain is supposed to do.”Washington also said “everyone respects�? Roethlisberger. “That’s a guy who’s worked hard enough to earn that.”�?�It’s hard coaching Zach Gentry Jersey , but I have been hard coached my entire life, so it really wasn’t nothing new to me,�? Washington said. “It helped me get back on track a little bit and back to where I needed to be.”The Steelers need Washington to step up this season to help make up for the absence of Brown. While JuJu Smith-Schuster has shown signs of being able to shoulder the burden, Washington and Donte Moncrief and rookie Diontae Johnson will have to become more consistent parts of the offense.And they’ll have to work with Roethlisberger, which they’re showing that they’re willing and eager to do. The battle is joined. Almost.In response to the findings of a joint NFL/NFLPA investigation regarding Panthers safety Eric Reid‘s allegation that he was targeted for random PED testing Nick Bosa Jersey , his lawyers have communicated to the league and the union their objection to the conclusion that Reid’s random PED tests were anything other than truly random.Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that Reid’s lawyers contend that Reid was randomly tested at least seven times, and that some of the dates appearing in the NFL/NFLPA report were incorrect. They demand a public correction, and they also seek “access to all evidence, records, electronic messages and information sources used to determine the findings within the report.”Good. If foul play occurred L.J. Collier Jersey , Reid should use all devices at his disposal to get to the bottom of it. If Reid’s suspicions are correct, it means that the NFL somehow corrupted the independent testing procedures — and it now means that the NFL and NFLPA jointly have generated and disseminated false information about the number of times he was tested in order to cover it all up.In other words, it would be one of the biggest scandals the league has ever seen.Thus, Reid and his lawyers need to do more than send letters, if they believe something improper occurred. They should file a grievance or pursue whatever other legal action is available Marquise Blair Jersey , with the goal of proving that Reid was tested as many times as he claims and that one or more of the tests weren’t random.Whatever the truth may be, let’s stop beating around the bush and uncover it. Today’s developments are a half-step in that direction. Reid and his lawyers now need to go the rest of the way.

zhangzk  
zhangzk

San Francisco coach Kyle Shanahan believed the improvements
On the one hand, he's one of the most punishing

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz