To look at the numbers, youd have to be a fool to claim eSports is insignificant. [url=http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-19-layvin-

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 13.01.2018 08:06

To look at the numbers, youd have to be a fool to claim eSports is insignificant. Layvin Kurzawa Jersey . 20 million people watched the recent Call Of Duty Championships, a tournament in which $2m in prizes was given away to competing teams. This years Dota 2 International - the biggest event of the eSports calendar - had a huge $20.8m in prizes given away. Last years World Championship for League Of Legends was watched by 36 million people, with a concurrent peak of 14 million - with this years tournament expecting to reach an even higher amount.Despite this, there is still a stigma attached to eSports, especially in the UK where the idea of competitive gaming is often met with ridicule, a fact that Charleyy Hodson - presenter of Ginx eSports TVs IRL programme - has to deal with regularly. I have a very supportive family, says Charleyy.So theyve all watched every single episode of IRL but I get messages every single week from them saying: I dont have a clue what theyre saying, are you sure this is real? It seems very silly. Watch Charleyy on IRL The docu-reality show that takes a look at the lives of pro gamers – this Tuesday at 9pm I have to say to them every single time, just imagine that its like every other sport on the planet and it makes sense.You know basketball is a thing, you know hockey is a thing, you know every single sport is a thing and though you may not understand those rules because youre a football fan or youre a golf fan, you still respect that theyre a thing in their own right. And video games are absolutely no different.The common argument against eSports revolves around its digital aspect, calling into question its legitimacy as a sport due to the indirect physical action.I remember going to Canada ages ago and watching American football, and I absolutely loathed it, Hodson continued.I didnt understand what was happening. But ever since Ive come back from there Ive watched the Super Bowl every single year and now I get it because I see it on the screen and it tells me all the rules.It makes more sense to me now because Ive committed to understand it, rather than just saying Nah, that ones not for me, its rubbish, its not a sport.As part of Ginxs IRL, Charleyy met with a selection of professional gamers - some who played as part of teams in huge, sold out arenas and some who broadcast their gaming live through streaming services like Twitch. Charleyys struggles with Hearthstone make it a favourite of the Ginx TV presenter She grew up with a love of gaming, and over the last five years has run her own video games blog titled Confessions Of A Gamer Girl.For Charleyy, it was only when competitive gaming took off that she realised there was a sport for her.Im a very competitive person, says Charleyy.While I never submitted myself to any competitions, I was always into that aspect of people playing each other. My dads a massive football fan and when I was younger I tried to compete in sports but it never worked.But I always had that competitive edge - and I dont think I cared about any other sport until I realised where people were doing it with video games.Whether or not you agree that eSports should be classed as a sport or not, it is clear it is here to stay - however it is defined.It needs to not be so much on the skirts anymore, says Charleyy of how pro gaming can become more widely accepted.Theres a lot of mainstream people saying Eh, its a thing, but I dont know... we wont touch it, because we do what we do and we dont want to try something different.As soon as eSports is included - and that might be a very long time until you might go Ah, theres a Call Of Duty match on today, I think Ill watch that - but I think that as long as its not presented as something weird, something on the side then it will take off.Once its treated as its own legitimate form of entertainment, I think that is when people will come into it. Overwatch is one of the games that fans can enjoy watching In terms of the sorts of games Charleyy is into, she names Overwatch, Hearthstone and Destiny as the titles she enjoys watching at tournament level.Im a big fan of Overwatch, mostly because I havent got it myself yet, so I just like watching other people play it, she says.I think Hearthstone is an interesting one because for some reason I struggle with that game myself, I cant wrap my head around the logic. I think Im winning and suddenly Ill lose. So I think its more just curiosity of how the hell are people doing this? that makes me go and watch Hearthstone tournaments.As for Destiny, Charleyy draws attention to a recent video on YouTube where a Destiny player achieves 50 kills with no deaths, adding that its that kind of world record smashing stuff that I like watching.You can see Charleyy on IRL - the docu-reality show that takes a look at the lives of pro gamers - this Tuesday on Ginx eSports TV, at 9pm. Also See: WATCH: What is eSports? UKs first 24-hour eSports channel Neymar Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Dani Alves Jersey . The R&A announced Monday that golfs oldest championship will return to Royal Portrush in Northern Ireland for the first time since Max Faulkner won in 1951. http://www.psgsoccershop.com/c-24-jean-kevin-augustin-paris-saint-germain-fc-jersey.aspx . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday.Fort Worth, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Greg Ward Jr.s third touchdown pass of the fourth quarter, a 25-yard strike to Deontay Greenberry with 59 seconds remaining, completed an unbelievable comeback that lifted Houston to a 35-34 victory over Pittsburgh in the Armed Forces Bowl. Greenberry was also on the other end of Wards successful 2-point conversion try that brought the Cougars all the way back from a 34-13 deficit with under four minutes left. Houston (8-5), which trailed 31-6 with 11 minutes to play, scored 29 fourth- quarter points and recovered a pair of onside kicks, the last leading to Greenberrys second touchdown catch of the day. Ward finished 15-of-24 for 274 yards and added 92 on the ground. Greenberry finished with 85 yards on four receptions, while Kenneth Farrow put up 103 rushing yards and two touchdowns on 22 carries to help the Cougars prevail in this matchup of interim coaches. Houston fired Tony Levine on Dec. 8, with defensive coordinator David Gibbs leading the team for the bowl game. Offensive coordinnator Joe Rudolph directed Pittsburgh (6-7), which had head coach Paul Chryst depart for the same position at alma mater Wisconsin. Julian Draxler Jersey. . Final Score: Tennessee 45, Iowa 28 Jacksonville, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Joshua Dobbs accounted for 205 yards and the Tennessee Volunteers cruised past the Iowa Hawkeyes, 45-28, in the TaxSlayer Bowl on Friday. Dobbs threw for 129 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while rushing for 76 yards with two scores for the Vols (7-6), who won four of their last five to end the season. Jalen Hurd had a strong performance with 122 yards on the ground and added two touchdowns in the win. Jordan Canzeri paced the Hawkeyes (7-6) with 120 rushing yards on 12 carries, while Mark Weisman had two rushing touchdowns. Iowa used a pair of quarterbacks in C.J. Beathard and Jake Rudock throughout the day. Beathard finished with 145 passing yards with two touchdowns and an interception to go along with 82 rushing yards. Rudock threw for 32 yards and rushed for 22 in the loss. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

NEW YORK -- Milwaukee forward Caron Butler was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Wednesday for making an obscene gesture during the Bu
CLEVELAND -- Anderson Varejao cant explain how the Cleveland Cavaliers broke their season-high six-game losing streak. [url=http

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz