Open a thick photo album

#1 von ylq , 07.11.2019 07:30

Open a thick photo album, one page, two pages, five pages, ten pages finally stop under a familiar and strange face. With this photo, I gradually took it back from the reality. The photo was taken by my mother Online Cigarettes. She had black hair, fine skin and dark eyes. This face is strange to me. Because my little mother went out to help me get a better life, so we met very little, he pinned me on my aunt. From the day she left me, I sealed all my memories of my childhood mother in the most sensitive and dark corners of my heart Cheap Cigarettes. When I was a child, I lived in Beijing. My mother would take me to play in the spring and summer. I was very happy when I heard that I was going out to play, but I also had a bit of irritability----Let me write "playing after playing" But it doesn't matter, it's still very happy. Today's mother's brunette is intertwined with some silvery hair, her face becomes brown, and the wrinkles around her eyes are traces of the years Marlboro Lights. The original straight waist has been slowly bent down, and the childish child has grown up in the past, and the person is tall but can't walk with the hand before. The little feet in memory, the little mouth of the meat, gave him the love in his life, and he hid the white hair and never returned to the childhood with the big hands and the small hands, but now they use our big hands to grasp them. That slim hand. Missing the young face; remembering the good-looking smile; remembering the beautiful childhood
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

There is no absolute suffer
and adidas Originals carry on their long-standing

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz