The Jacksonville Jaguars will hit the practice field again

#1 von chenyan94 , 08.11.2019 08:34

on Wednesday in preparation for their game against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday. The Jaguars got good news on Monday for their initial practice Ronnie Harrison Jerseys 2019 , as running back Leonard Fournette returned to practice. Fournette is also expected to practice on Wednesday, which means it’s likely he will play on Sunday.Fournette being back can do nothing but help the offense and in all honesty, could force them into running the football. I’m not sure how successful it will be, but the Colts defense is not very good and it might be an opportunity to work in both Fournette and Carlos Hyde and get something going on offense.On the flip side it looks like cornerback AJ Bouye is going to once again miss practice dealing with a calf injury and he will be one to pay attention to as the week goes on. While Bouye’s play hasn’t been up to last season so far this year Black Jalen Ramsey Jerseys , missing him is still going to be a big hit on the defense. Jaguars wide receiver Marqise Lee tore his ACL in late August last year and it looks like his timeline for a return to full speed is about a full year.That was the word from Jaguars head coach Doug Marrone when he was asked about Lee’s recovery at the league meetings in Arizona this week.“He wants to get back, but I think right now we’re talking about steps,” Marrone said, via Jacksonville.com. “The first thing we want to do is make sure we can get him back on the field. We know it’s something that’s going to be late in the preseason that type of situation Jalen Ramsey Jerseys 2019 , maybe going 100 percent, full speed. Every time I talk to him, he’s feeling better, has a smile on his face and he’s dying to get back. Marquis has been training out of California and he comes in for check ups.”Donte Moncrief left for Pittsburgh as a free agent Black Telvin Smith Jerseys , which leaves Dede Westbrook and Keelan Cole as the top returning receivers from last season. The Jaguars signed Chris Conley to round out a group that also includes 2018 second-round pick D.J. Chark.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

It’s high unlikely that Nick Foles will be back
There is no absolute suffer

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz