PARIS -- Forward Pablo Osvaldo and midfielder Paul Pogba each scored as Juventus beat Trabzonspor 2-0 in the first leg of their

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.11.2019 01:34

PARIS -- Forward Pablo Osvaldo and midfielder Paul Pogba each scored as Juventus beat Trabzonspor 2-0 in the first leg of their round-of-32 Europa League tie on Thursday. Air Max 95 Scontate . Osvaldo, starting his first game following a loan move from Southampton, scored early on and the highly rated Pogba put Juventus in control for the return leg with an injury-time effort. English Premier League side Tottenham goes back to White Hart Lane with a defeat after winger Yevhen Konoplyanka -- a transfer target by Liverpool last month -- scored with a late penalty to give Dnipro a 1-0 win. A minute of silence was held before that match for the victims this week of violent anti-government protests in Kyiv, where more than 100 people have died. Both teams in Dnipropetrovsk wore black armbands, as they did elsewhere in Ukraine, where Chornomorets Odesa drew 0-0 with Lyon, which fielded mainly inexperienced homegrown players. Meanwhile, Dynamo Kyivs home match against Valencia was moved to Nicosia, Cyprus, where the Spanish side won with late goals from striker Eduardo Vargas and midfielder Sofiane Feghouli. Elsewhere, Fiorentina was in a strong position after winning 3-1 at Danish side Esbjerg. Striker Alessandro Matri, on loan from AC Milan, gave the Italian team an early lead. Forward Martin Pusic replied soon after for Esbjerg, but midfielders Josip Ilicic and Alberto Aquilani added further goals for Fiorentina before halftime. Portuguese side Benfica, last years runner-up to Chelsea, secured a 1-0 win at Greek side PAOK thanks to a goal from Brazilian forward Lima. Air Max Scontate . At this rate, the Flyers captain is set to be remembered more for a fantastic finish. Scarpe Firmate Scontate Offerte . TSN was honoured with several awards, with Rod Smith and James Duthie sharing the win for Best Sports Host for SportsCentre and the NHL: Season On The Brink coverage, respectively. https://www.scontatescarpeoutlet.it/ . It was a loss. But it was also a learning experience. Deron Williams and Joe Johnson had 24 points each to lift Brooklyn to a 94-87 win over the Raptors, making their first playoff appearance since 08. "I thought we played a little bit as expected as it is our first playoff game," Toronto coach Dwane Casey said.NEW YORK -- For once, Derek Carr didnt emulate his older brother. David Carr was the top overall pick in the 2002 NFL draft, the first player ever taken by the Houston Texans. Derek, who also went to Fresno State and, like his elder brother enters the league with a wife and child, went 36th overall when Oakland selected him in the second round Friday night. Eleven years younger than David, Derek Carr also must hope he gets better protection with the Raiders than David did with Houston. David Carr never reached the expectations of a No. 1 pick, in great part because he was sacked so often during his time with the Texans. "I learned everything that he did right and everything that he did wrong," Derek Carr said. "He told me that if he could do anything, he hopes he made the path smoother for me as I transition into the NFL." Derek Carr rewrote the Bulldogs record book, throwing for more than 10,000 yards and 100 touchdown passes. He led Fresno State to consecutive Mountain West Conference titles in his final two seasons and passed for 5,082 yards and 50 touchdowns in 2013. He guided a spread offence that relied on his quick decision making, fast release and ability to move in the pocket. All in a season where his son was born with a serious problem with his intestines a month before he stepped on the field. Oakland acquired veteran Matt Schaub to be its starter, but he will get a serious push from Carr. In other early picks Friday: -- Houston had 20 hours to think about the first pick of the second round, then went for a blocker. To barely a whimper of reaction from the Radio City MMusic Hall crowd, the Texans selected UCLA guard Xavier Sua-Filo. Air Max 90 False. He joins the first overall pick, defensive disrupter Jadeveon Clowney of South Carolina, in Houston. The two of them can have fun colliding against each other in minicamps and training camp. The 6-foot-4, 307-pound Sua-Filo, who went on a Mormon mission while in college, also has played tackle. -- The Cowboys took Boise State defensive end Demarcus Lawrence, who they hope will emulate their departed sacks leader with the same first name, DeMarcus Ware, now with Denver. "Im my own Demarcus," Lawrence said. "I dont like to try to be nobody else. Im going to be me, and Im going to do it well." -- Cleveland, more active than any team in the first round, added a protector for Johnny Manziel by grabbing guard Joel Bitonio of Nevada, who also can play tackle or centre. The Browns caused the biggest stir on opening night when they traded up to No. 22 to get Johnny Football. "I think hes a heck of a quarterback," Bitonio said. "Hopefully, he comes in and hes ready to compete and just ready to work and do well for the Cleveland Browns." The teams already were busy on the trade block, with five in the first 75 minutes of the second round. There were only five all through the opening round on Thursday. It took 54 selections, a draft record, for a running back to go. Bishop Sankey of Washington was chosen by the Titans, who cut Chris Johnson this spring. Two more went in the next three selections: Jeremy Hill of LSU to Cincinnati, and Carlos Hyde of Ohio State to San Francisco. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-adidas-nmd-r1-china.html]Ad idas NMD R1 Wholesale[/url] . -- The Flo
PHOENIX -- Tommy Medica hit a tiebreaking solo homer in the eighth inning, Eric Stults pitched six effective innings and the Sa

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz