BELEK, Turkey - Brooks Koepka claimed his maiden European Tour title after overcoming a two-shot deficit in the final round to

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.11.2019 02:22

BELEK, Turkey - Brooks Koepka claimed his maiden European Tour title after overcoming a two-shot deficit in the final round to win the Turkish Airlines Open by a stroke on Sunday. Brewers Jerseys China .The American player shot a final-round 7-under 65 for an overall 17 under 271 that edged Englands Ian Poulter.I feel like Ive been playing really well and Ive been knocking on the door, and these last maybe two, three months, Ive been very close over here and in the States, Koepka said. I also felt like I should have won a couple. But Ive been knocking on the door and Ive learned something every time, and used that today. I was very relaxed, very calm today. It showed I guess.Poulter had a chance to force a play-off but missed a five-foot birdie putt on the last. The Englishman secured his best finish all season but was left lamenting the missed opportunity on the final green.Disappointing is the outcome but hats off to a great round today from Brooks as hes played some superb golf there, said Poulter. Its frustrating, is what it is. Theres no other word for it. Yes, Im going to be angry. Ill be angry for a good few days. But thats fine. Ill keep myself in my own little room and have a little chat with myself and come out and win next week.The win means Koepka will finish the year ranked inside the top 50, which carries an automatic invitation to the Masters.Ive had kind of had Augusta on the schedule since playing in the U.S. Open this year, he said. So that invitation is going to be nice and I was actually told in the locker room, I didnt even know at the time. My dad somehow knew it, which I have no clue he said something to me and I was like, okay, right, funny.But yes, definitely looking forward to that. That will be great as growing up, watching that tournament, has always been special.Koepka, who won four times on the secondary Challenge Tour over the past two seasons, jumped from 43rd to sixth in the Race to Dubai standings and becomes one of the favourites to be named European Tour Rookie of the Year.Other results ensured that top-ranked Rory McIlroy captured the 2014 Race to Dubai crown, his second in three years, after his nearest rivals failed to win here.McIlroy will return to competition for next weeks European Tour season-ending DP World Tour Championship with the title in the bag with nearest challengers Jamie Donalson, Sergio Garcia and Marcel Siem no longer within striking distance.The Northern Irishman was among the first to congratulate Koepka, taking to Twitter to say: Massive congrats to my good buddy @BKoepka on his win in Turkey! Very well deserved, enjoy the victory celebrations.Swedens Henrik Stenson birdied four of his closing six holes in a round of 64 to grab third place on 14 under. Gio Gonzalez Brewers Jersey . MacArthur scored two goals, and the Senators outlasted Detroit in a testy third period to beat the Red Wings 4-2 on Saturday night. Jordan Lyles Jersey . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. https://www.cheapbrewers.com/179y-mike-moustakas-jersey-brewers.html . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday.The Buffalo Sabres and Edmonton Oilers are the two worst teams in the NHL, and the Sabres are certainly deserving of that distinction as theyre mired in the longest losing streak in franchise history. Theyll try to prevent it from reaching 13 tonight when they go for a fifth straight win in Edmonton. The Oilers have lost four of six, with the victories coming against teams from the East. Edmonton, 9-7-1 against the opposing conference, returned from the All-Star break with a 2-1 loss to Minnesota on Tuesday. It was one of those games that we could have seen ourselves winning, but we had too many turnovers, said center Boyd Gordon, who tied it in the second period. It was one of those games that we kind of let slip away. Edmonton may be without Taylor Hall for a second straight game after suffering a bone bruise in his leg during practice earlier this week. The left wing has two goals in his last three against Buffalo, and his 29 points tie him with Jordan Eberle and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins for the team lead. Nugent-Hopkins doesnt have a point in three career meetings with the Sabres, while Eberle has one in four. The Sabres will again turn to Jhonas Enroth after he allowed at least four goals for the fourth straight start Tuesday. Enroth has been the starter for seven of the losses during the skid while posting a 4.90 goals-against average. Buffalo (14-31-3) finished last in the league in 2013-14, and its in the same position this season while sitting two points back of the Oilers (12-27-9), who are in the Western Conference cellar. The Sabres spiral to the bottom of the NHL has turned historic. Theyve set a team record with 12 straight losses, and theyve all come in regulation for the longest such skid since Pittsburgh went 13 games in 2003-04. Orlando Arcia Brewers Jersey. Buffalo is also 0-11-1 in its last 12 on the road, surrendering an average of 4.58 goals while scoring 1.75 per game. That continued in Tuesdays 4-1 loss at Calgary, as Buffalo gave up three goals in the third period while being outshot 15-2 and 31-18 overall. Its frustrating. We played 40 minutes of good hockey and came out in the third and kind of just crumbled, right wing Chris Stewart said. We did have our chances and we just have to bear down. When they got their chances they put them in. That was the difference. Stewart has been a rare bright spot for the Sabres, collecting four points in the last three games while scoring in each of the past two. He had eight goals and two assists in his last six visits to Edmonton while playing with St. Louis. Drew Stafford has eight goals and two assists in seven career games against the Oilers, scoring in a 3-2 home loss Nov. 7 and a 3-1 victory at Rexall Place on March 20 as the Sabres won for the fourth straight time there. Sabres (31PTS) at Oilers (33PTS) EDM is 1-0-0 vs BUF this season, winning in BUF BUF has won 4 straight in EDM, EDM last winning in Oct 2003 EDM (12-27-9): 2-4-0 past 6 games, 13GF, 3/22 on PP, both wins in a SO Klefbom (2A) past 2 games BUF (14-31-3): lost 12 straight, outscored 53-17, 26/40 on PK Ennis (3G, 2A) 3 game PT streak Projected Oilers Lines Pouliot-RNH-Eberle Purcell-Roy-Yakupov Hendricks-Gordon-Klinkhammer Gazdic-Lander-Fraser Klefbom-Schultz Nikitin-Fayne Ference-Petry Scrivens Sabres Lines Moulson-Girgensons-Ennis Flynn-Mitchell-Gionta Stafford-Hodgson-Stewart Deslaurier-Ellis-Kaleta Gorges-Myers Weber-Strachan Meszaros-Ristolainen Enroth ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

PARIS -- Novak Djokovic worked his way back into the French Open final, taking care of Ernests Gulbis and his big serve 6-3, 6-
SEOUL, South Korea -- Fifth-seeded Varvara Lepchenko of the United States upset defending champion Agnieszka Radwanska 6-7 (4),

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz