I have seen spring grass

#1 von ylq , 18.11.2019 07:55

I have seen spring grass long, May fly, when the catkins are wandering, parting the willow, the summer lotus pond picking lotus Marlboro Cigarettes, and later the lotus is withered, you have not returned. In the late autumn of September, the yin and yin qi, the fragrant osmanthus fragrance, and then the ninth month of the sun, the end of the world. I think in November, when you are looking for the snow, you should always be there when you are in the furnace. I actually read you for a few years before I realized that there is no other you. The grass is dry, the flowers are thankful, the trees are bald, the leaves are falling, you have never come back. They talked to me about your name, and my instinctive reaction was really familiar. After I calmed down, I thought about it strangely. It turned out that you have been away from me for five years. You have been with me for ten years, I remember. You, my green plum, always wherever I go, wherever you go with me, like a small follower. I have always done bad things for you when I am short of morality. You are also silent, you never tell me that your grandmother is scolding you. I always hear from your mother's mouth, for example: Grandma said, "Zihui is too naughty, and put the wild things bought by the next uncle." As for what kind of wild things, I don't know. In short, it is me who put the wild things. I also thought about how I gave him to be fine when I was able to find me. I was afraid that the grace of saving him would give me millions of people who might not live forever. I want to come, I will be bold enough to let it go. It happened that Uncle, his wife, came back and asked who was letting him, and you looked dull Marlboro Gold. I pushed things on your head, you didn't talk, and you defaulted. When I go to see you again, you don't mention the day's things, nor say that you are jealous of you. I have been thinking about you for a long time because I am too irrational, you are afraid of me, or I am a little older than you, you let me everywhere. Later I was a little older, I know that when I am a friend, I also take you as a friend. I'm sure. I remember that the catkins seemed to fly like snow on the day, fluttering and shaking, and when you see you Cigarettes Online, the snow is like catkins. Five years later, when I saw you again, I said, "I haven't seen you for a long time." You smiled. It seems that the sun is very good that day. Just come back. I understand, there is no other in this world. I am so sad.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

ylq  
ylq

CHICAGO (AP) — The Philadelphia Eagles needed help
The winged angel hides you

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz