Running back Melvin Gordon is heading into the fifth year

#1 von chenyan94 , 19.11.2019 03:11

of his rookie deal with the Chargers Womens Easton Stick Jersey , so he won’t be hitting the free agent market this offseason.He will be paying close attention to developments on that front. Gordon has talked about his desire to stay with the Chargers beyond the end of his current contract, but he said on Wednesday that he’s watching to see what kind of deal Le'Veon Bell signs this offseason before moving forward with any deal of his own.“I’m waiting. I’m sitting back waiting, waiting on Bell,” Gordon told NFL Media Easton Stick Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , via the . “I’m glad it’s changing because we [running backs] were getting devalued for a little bit. But me, David Johnson, Todd Gurley, I can go down a whole list Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Stitched , Bell, you name it, ‘Zeke,’ just game-changers Easton Stick Jersey 2019 , Alvin Kamara, all those guys.”Johnson and Gurley didn’t wait for Bell to sign a long-term deal before signing extensions with their teams. If Bell doesn’t get significantly more than those two players, the tides may not rise for the other backs as much as Gordon seems to hope they will. The start of voluntary offseason workouts often brings word of players who aren’t attending because of contract spats or a desire to work out on their own.Contract spats can get going when a player is entering the final year of his current deal and Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is in that position right now. That’s led to a lot of discussion about an extension with the team, but nothing has been finalized at this point.That’s not the reason why Rivers isn’t with the team for their first week of offseason work Cheap Easton Stick Jersey , however. Head coach Anthony Lynn said that Rivers is away from the team for family reasons.“He does a family vacation around Easter every year,” Lynn said, via the . “Easter was pushed back this year, so I didn’t want him showing up here just for today and tomorrow White Easton Stick Jersey , and then going back with his family in Florida. That’s why he’s not here.”Rivers signed his last extension in the middle of August 2015 and things could follow a similar timeline heading into the quarterback’s 16th season with the Chargers.

chenyan94  
chenyan94

Bears coach Matt Nagy continues to show players
CHICAGO (AP) — The Philadelphia Eagles needed help

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz