Toronto Argonauts head coach Scott Milanovich had some good news to report on Tuesday, announcing that receiver and kick returne

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 15.01.2018 07:47

Toronto Argonauts head coach Scott Milanovich had some good news to report on Tuesday, announcing that receiver and kick returner Chad Owens is all right after he left last weeks game with an apparent knee injury. Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . Owens was hurt late in Torontos win over the Montreal Alouettes on Thursday after being hit by Geoff Tisdale. "It was just one of those things. I took a shot, it was a good tackle," Owens told TSN after practice. He explained that while at first he thought the hit might have been a bit low, he reviewed it on tape and changed his mind. "Tisdale actually made a really good tackle, head across the bow and his shoulder pads right on my hip. I dont know what hit my knee but its sort of a bone bruise. "Its a little stiff but I ran around here (on Tuesday) and it feels good. Ill be all right." said Owens. Milanovich confirmed that Owens is fine. The Argonauts return to the field on Sunday night when they host the Edmonton Eskimos. Kurt Rambis Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Lonzo Ball Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Customized/ . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down.Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork.com) - Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello has come up with a unique solution to fix the teams coaching situation. After firing head coach Peter DeBoer on Friday, Lamoriello announced on Saturday that he will join Scott Stevens and Adam Oates behind the bench. Oates will have full control of the forwards, while Stevens will have full control over the defensemen. Neither Oates nor Stevens was given an official title. Its certainly been a very interesting last 48 hours, said Lamoriello, who will go behind the bench for an unspecified period of time. The decision was made to go forward. I tried to come up with, in my opinion, what was the best way to get our team to do certain things and get the most out of personnel we have. New Jersey lost to the New York Rangers, 3-1, at Madison Square Garden on Saturday. Lamoriello said that it would be unfair to ask one person to come in and be the head coach for the rest of the season. Assistant coach Dave Barr was dismissed. This marks the third time Lamoriello has been behind the bench for New Jersey, all of them coming after he fired a coach in-season. He has posted an impressive 34-14-5 regular season record in two brief stints dating back to 2005-2006 and 2006-2007. Jamaal Wilkes Jersey. DeBoer led the Devils to a 12-17-7 start. He was in his fourth season as New Jerseys coach. The Devils were 114-93-41 under DeBoer. DeBoers best season in New Jersey was his first as he guided the team to a 48-28-6 record in 2011-12. The Devils represented the Eastern Conference in the Stanley Cup Finals, but lost to the Los Angeles Kings in six games. Oates and Stevens are both in the Hockey Hall of Fame as players, with the latter man known best for time spent as captain of the Devils from 1992 until his retirement following the 2003-04 season. He helped lead New Jersey to three Stanley Cup titles during that time. Both Oates and Stevens previously served as assistant coaches for the Devils. Oates was on DeBoers staff when the club reached the 2012 Cup Finals before leaving to become the head coach of the Washington Capitals. He was fired by the Capitals last spring after two seasons with the club. Stevens served as an assistant under DeBoer in 2013-14 before stepping down prior to this season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

MADRID - Antoine Griezmann scored a hat trick Monday to help Real Sociedad beat Elche 4-0 in the Spanish league. [url=http://www
Toronto Argonauts head coach Scott Milanovich had some good news to report on Tuesday, announcing that receiver and kick returne

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz