Paris, France - Roger Federer was among the winners Sunday in the first round of the French Open. [url=http://www.wholesalenike

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 21.11.2019 04:29

Paris, France - Roger Federer was among the winners Sunday in the first round of the French Open. Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet . The fourth-seeded Swiss didnt face a break point in a 6-2, 6-4, 6-2 triumph over Slovakian Lukas Lacko on Court Chatrier. Federer won 39 of 44 points on first serve, swatted seven aces and held a lopsided edge in winners (40-13). The 2009 French Open champ was pleased to get off to a good start. "Theres always that little bit of feeling that if you dont feel well, if the opponent plays great and whatever happens, you could lose early. I was happy getting early signs out of the match that I was actually playing well and I was going to get my chances," said Federer, who is seeking a record-extending 18th Grand Slam title. Lacko, who was broken five times, has lost in the opening round 14 times in 20 major appearances. Sixth-seeded Czech Tomas Berdych, eighth-seeded Canadian Milos Raonic, 10th- seeded American John Isner and 13th-seeded Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga also advanced. Berdych, a semifinalist at this clay-court Grand Slam in 2010, beat Canadian qualifier Peter Polansky 6-3, 6-4, 6-4, Raonic topped Australian wild card Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6 (7-1), 6-3, Isner grinded out a 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (7-4), 7-5 win over French wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert and Tsonga battled past countryman Edouard Roger-Vasselin 7-6 (7-4), 7-5, 6-2. Other seeded winners included No. 15 Mikhail Youzhny of Russia, No. 20 Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine, No. 22 Jerzy Janowicz of Poland and No. 31 Dmitry Tursunov of Russia. Youzhny rallied from two sets down to beat Spains Pablo Carreno Busta 3-6, 1-6, 6-3, 6-4, 6-0. American Sam Querrey, Frenchman Jeremy Chardy, Finn Jarkko Nieminen, Czech Radek Stepanek, Kazakhstans Aleksandr Nedovyesov and Argentine Diego Sebastian Schwartzman also were victorious on Day 1. Rafael Nadal beat David Ferrer in last years final to capture a fourth straight and record eighth French Open title. Custom Air Max 97 Plus .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. Wholesale Air Max 270 Black . The light-heavyweight champion and number one ranked pound-for-pound fighter in the world is on an 11-fight UFC winning streak, the longest in the history of the weight class. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-lebron-james-shoes.html .cas NHL Play of the Year showdown continues today with a man whos spent most of his career on highlight reels and a goalie actually "reaching back" for a save.Sky F1s Paul di Resta analyses how Lewis Hamilton was able to grab pole position ahead of title rival Nico Rosberg. The two Mercedes drivers were split by just a tenth of a second in the qualifying shoot-out at Interlagos with a late surge from Hamilton proving decisive after Rosberg had driven the first sector fractionally quicker.It was an exciting qualifying, Lewis was just marginally quicker in the end. My lap was good as well, said Rosberg. For Hamilton, his latest pole position was the 60th of his F1 career. Only Michael Schumacher, with 68, and Ayrton Senna, on 65 occasions, have starrted more F1 races from the front of the grid. Cheapest Kyrie Shoes. This is the best l could have hoped for, its only my second pole position here and its always a track I struggle at, so Im really happy to be up at the front, said Hamilton. Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: Hamilton on pole from Rosberg Whens the Brazilian GP on Sky F1? ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

No. But you choose your attitude
AUBURN, Ala. [url=https://www.cheapceltics.com/]Boston Celtics Gear[/url] . -- Former Auburn and LPGA player Danielle Downey ha

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz