and receiver Kenny Stills also limped off the field late in the game

#1 von elaine95 , 28.11.2019 10:05

The agent for Miami Dolphins receiver DeVante Parker says his client is healthy and should be playing Kenny Stills Jersey , and questions coach Adam Gase’s competence.More Miami Dolphins newsRally led by FitzMagic comes up short for DolphinsDolphins can’t hang with explosive Cowboys in QB Josh Rosen’s 1st start with MiamiDolphins QB Josh Rosen will reportedly start in place of Ryan Fitzpatrick vs. CowboysDolphins’ excruciating start to season continuesDolphins can’t contain Patriots as Antonio Brown scores in debutParker has played in only two games this season and was inactive for Sunday’s loss to the Detroit Lions. He was sorely missed when receiver Albert Wilson was sidelined in the first half with a leg injury, and receiver Kenny Stills also limped off the field late in the game.Afterward, Gase said Parker is “not completely healthy.” Parker practiced fully this week despite a quadriceps injury.“Parker is not only healthy but wants to help this team win,” said Parker’s agent Reshad Jones Jersey , Jimmy Gould, in a statement Sunday night. “The only real question that should be asked is how does coach Gase justify his own incompetence.”The Dolphins’ decision not to play Parker reinforced recent rumors he’s on the trade market. Gould said he’s not asking that Parker be traded or released, but said he should be playing for Miami. The Dolphins didn’t like the hit Cowboys safety Jeff Heath applied to receiver Allen Hurns, who returned to Miami on Monday after being hospitalized with a concussion.“I feel like it wasn’t a clean hit Minkah Fitzpatrick Jersey ,” Dolphins receiver Jakeem Grant said after the game. “The refs missed it. Hurns is like my big brother. So when it happened, it kind of flustered me, and I was angry.”Hurns was a Cowboy until two months ago, on the eve of training camp Mike Gesicki Jersey , when Dallas released him, so Heath felt especially bad when his hit knocked out his former teammate.“I know what my intentions were,” Heath said Monday, via Jori Epstein of Jason Sanders Jersey , “and anyone who knows football knows what my intentions were.”Both players were going for the ball, arriving at the same time it appeared. Officials did not penalize Heath, though the league still could fine him. “It was a bang-bang play,” Heath said. “I was just trying to hopefully get to the ball before [a collision] Raekwon McMillan Jersey , but I wasn’t able to do that.”

elaine95  
elaine95

catcher to justify having him in the lineup.START: Jordan Reed,
play him and he’s incredible. Incredible.”Donald sacked Ro

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz