NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight en

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 02.12.2019 01:56

NASHVILLE -- The Tennessee Titans have hired former Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey as tight ends coach on Ken Whisenhunts staff. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . Mularkey coached the Jaguars to a 2-14 record in 2012 and was fired at the end of the season. He also went 14-18 as Buffalos coach in 2004-05. Mularkey and Whisenhunt previously worked together as assistants with the Pittsburgh Steelers. "I am excited to back in the league," Mularkey said Wednesday in a team release announcing the hire. "I took some time off for family time. I got a chance to do some things with them, which I havent gotten to do over the last 20 years of coaching. I am definitely excited to get back and excited to get back with Ken. We go way back in our relationship, back to when we were players in the NFL and even to college when he was at Georgia Tech and I was at Florida." Mularkey worked with the Steelers from 1996-2003 and spent his last three years in Pittsburgh as offensive co-ordinator. He spent two years with the Miami Dolphins as offensive co-ordinator in 2006 and tight ends coach in 2007. Mularkey was the Atlanta Falcons offensive co-ordinator from 2008-11. The Falcons went 43-21 during Mularkeys time in Atlanta. "Mike brings a wealth of experience, both as a co-ordinator and a head coach," Whisenhunt said in a release. "Selfishly, for me, he brings a lot to the table, having been in this situation before. There are things that I will use him for moving forward that will help us a team. He has had a lot of success in this league and we are lucky to have him." Mularkey played nine seasons in the NFL as a tight end with the Minnesota Vikings and Steelers. He caught 102 passes for 1,222 yards in 114 career games. Mularkey began his coaching career as an offensive line coach for Concordia College. He worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a quality control coach in 1994 and a tight ends coach in 1995. "As a coach, I am diligent about the details of every little thing," Mularkey said. "I am very big into making sure my guys are prepared and I really like them to know what is going to happen before it happens. With my background and knowledge as a player and coach, I can be a resource. I do love what I do and they will see that from me." Fake Soccer Jerseys . The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . Rajon Rondo had 18 of Bostons season-high 38 assists and the Celtics committed just seven turnovers in a 118-111 win over the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. https://www.cheapsoccerjerseysjustwholesale.com/ . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.Arizona Coyotes The Coyotes, who were off Sunday, assigned defenseman Andrew Campbell to the AHL. – Arizona Republic Colorado Avalanche Marc-Andre Cliche (oblique), Dennis Everberg (shoulder) and Patrick Bordeleau (back) went through a full practice Sunday, in addition to Jesse Winchester, and the team re- assigned forwards Michael Sgarbossa and Tomas Vincour to the minors Saturday. – Denver Post Florida Panthers Coach Gerard Gallant said Dave Bolland is ready to return from a groin injury that has kept him out since Oct.17 and should play Monday against the Blues. Scottie Upshall (ankle) and Aleksander Barkov (hand) didn’t travel to St. Louis but might join the team later in the week. – Miami Herald New Jersey Devils Mike Cammalleri, who pulled a muscle in his buttocks during Saturday nights home loss to the Washington Capitals, did not accompany the Devils to Raleigh, N.C., Sunday. Patrik Elias also did not make the trip after aggravating a groin injury. Both will miss Monday nights game against the Carolina Hurricanes at PNC Arena. Winger Martin Havlat (lower body) did make the trip and will be evaluated as far as whether or not he will be removed from injured reserve. Adam Larsson is still battling the flu and will be put on long-term IR (seven days retroactive) Monday. Lamoriello said there is no indication it is mumps, although Larsson and Travis Zajac have had blood tests in an effort to rule out the illness. Lamoriello said it takes 5-7 days to get the results. Soccer Jerseys For Sale. – Star Ledger New York Rangers Chris Kreider has not scored a goal in 11 games, and at Sundays practice he was shaken up after a collision with teammate Carl Hagelin, the team said. Kreiders status for Monday is uncertain. – New York Daily News San Jose Sharks Matt Nieto missed his second game with an undisclosed lower body injury suffered in Thursday nights win over the Boston Bruins. – San Jose Mercury News Toronto Maple Leafs Leo Komarov did not practice Monday and has skated only once since he was concussed by an Alex Ovechkin hit late last month. The Leafs offered no further update on his status, only noting that he continues to work out off the ice. Komarov is all but certain to miss the next two games, a back-on-back starting on Tuesday with Calgary in town. Phil Kessel, meanwhile, continues to practice and the team continues to deny speculation that hes hurt. Kessel has two even-strength points in the last 10 games. - TSN Calgary Flames After missing six weeks with a shoulder injury, it appears that Flames forward Mason Raymond will be back in the lineup against his former team, the Toronto Maple Leafs, on Tuesday. Flames forward Joe Colborne (wrist) is close to returning to the lineup and will travel with the team on the four-game road trip. Jonas Hiller will start for the Flames Tuesday. - TSN Winnipeg Jets Forward Patrice Cormier was recalled from the AHLs St. Johns IceCaps on Monday. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

SAO PAULO - After going through a scare and spending time in intensive care because of a urinary tract infection, Brazilian soc
MINNEAPOLIS - J. [url=https://www.cheapmetsjerseys.us/]New York Mets Store[/url] .A. Happ returned to the Blue Jays in time for

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz