riddled line. And now the Jaguars have to deal with J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney.Equally concerning are the team’s 14 turnover

#1 von elaine95 , 05.12.2019 04:03

The Texans selected Tytus Howard. Let’s look and talk about it some more."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL DraftReal http://www.thetexanslockerroom.com/authentic-andre-hal-jersey , Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans Analysis2019 Houston Texans Offseason2019 NFL Draft: Taking a Closer Look At The Tytus Howard SelectionNew,29commentsThe Texans selected Tytus Howard. Let’s look and talk about it some more. CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Taking a Closer Look At The Tytus Howard SelectionChuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsLast night, everything fell in place for the Texans to grab a starting offensive tackle for the 2019 season and beyond. Then the Eagles jumped in front of Houston to take Andre Dillard. Then the Texans took Tytus Howard instead of Jawaan Taylor, who I’m guessing has some sort of incurable disease, because there’s no other reason for him to fall out of the first round. Now everyone outside the organization has their brains scrambled in their skull. The Howard pick may work out; if it does, it will probably be eventually. This is what I had to say about Howard before the 2019 NFL Draft: via Gfycat via GfycatLance Zierlein had the following to say:If you read any scouting report about Howard, you’ll find something similar. Howard is a big strong man, more bear than human, but he doesn’t have the technical aspects of the position down. He needs to develop. Maybe one day he’ll be come a competent starter or even great player. This is precisely the problem with the pick. Despite having plenty of cap space, the Texans didn’t add a potential starting offensive lineman in free agency. The idea was apparently that they would fill the holes through the draft with multiple early round picks. Only on Houston’s shoddy offensive line could Howard come in and overtake Seantrel Henderson at right tackle, or battle-fight against Julien Davenport and Matt Kalil for left tackle.In any other situation, Howard would be sitting, stewing, and learning. Houston took a developmental player they could have grabbed in the second and maybe in the third round when they needed someone who could play now. What makes it all even more perplexing is the team’s situation. Houston’s time to contend is now. Today. This season. Deshaun Watson is still on his rookie contract. The Texans don’t have to worry about committing 20% of their cap to one player. They can build a complete roster while still enjoying the luxury of a great quarterback rather than requiring that QB to make up for the deficiencies in the roster that result from paying one player an enormous sum. The time to win in Houston is now.The only thing there is is now Womens Jordan Thomas Jersey , yet the team instead made a pick for the future. Howard will probably become a starting tackle for Houston eventually, and that’s exactly why last night’s selection was a bad one. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Of all the things that went right for the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2017, turnovers were at the top of the list.The Jaguars took care of the ball, especially in the postseason, and ranked second in the league with 33 takeaways. They finished the regular season at plus-10 in turnover margin, tied for fifth in the NFL.They’re nowhere close to that these days.The Jaguars (3-3) have been careless with the football through six games and have done considerably less to create fumbles and interceptions.The result: Jacksonville sits next to last in turnover margin, a minus-9 ratio that was a key part of consecutive blowout road losses to Kansas City and Dallas.Finding a way to end the trend Sunday against Houston (3-3) could be the difference between first place in the AFC South and a three-game losing streak.“We’re definitely not helping ourselves out by any means,” quarterback Blake Bortles said. “We are getting unlucky. Not only are we not helping ourselves, but we are also getting some bad bounces, and that is part of it.“We will start creating our own good fortune, and I think with that we will start getting some breaks and some bounces will go our way as well.”The Jaguars could use some better fortune, especially since they are without their top two left tackles, their top two tight ends, two of their top three running backs and their leading receiver from a year ago. The rash of injuries has hampered the offense so much that it failed to score in the first half of the past two games.And the usually stout defense has done little Womens Nick Martin Jersey , if anything, to pick up the slack. The unit allowed a combined 802 yards, 63 points and 49 first downs against the Chiefs and Cowboys.“We haven’t lost our confidence,” defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. “I think it’s a reality check. We understand who we are. We know who we are. I think a lot of us are leaning on the accolades.“We want to be Pro Bowlers. We have to be All-Pros. We want to be this, but we have to understand that we just have to play like we did last year, just stay carefree, and the less you care about your accolades off the field, the more we’ll win as a team.”The Texans have won three in a row in dramatic fashion. They won twice in overtime and beat Buffalo last week thanks to Johnathan Joseph’s interception return for a touchdown in the waning minutes.Houston hasn’t won four in a row since 2015.Beating Jacksonville could come down to how well Houston’s offensive line plays. The Texans allowed 14 sacks in two lopsided losses to the Jaguars last season and have allowed 25 in six games this season, the second-most in the league.Quarterback Deshaun Watson played last week with a partially collapsed lung and a broken rib.“I’m fine now. I’m healthy,” he said. “I’m cleared to practice, cleared to do everything. I’m good.”Bortles should be wary, too. He has been sacked eight times in the past two games while playing behind an injury-riddled line. And now the Jaguars have to deal with J.J. Watt and Jadeveon Clowney.Equally concerning are the team’s 14 turnovers and five takeaways.“It has not been what we wanted or what we expected or planned for,” Bortles said. “Everybody knows that. You learn from it, you put it in the past and you move on. You have to find a way to get back on track and get back to playing like we did against the Jets or against New England or late last year. That is all we are focusing on: getting back to playing the kind of football and the execution level that we know we can do.”Here are some other things to know about the Texans and Jaguars:BACK TO BASICSJaguars coach Doug Marrone focused on fundamentals in practice all week, with several players saying they essentially returned to training camp mode in Week 7. Some might consider it a desperation move Brandon Dunn Jersey , but Marrone defended his decision to go back to square one.“Anytime you see football being played as poorly as we have been playing, then it comes down to fundamentals,” he said. “That is my philosophy.”HAL RETURNSTexans safety Andre Hal, who is in remission after being diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, resumed practicing this week. He won’t play against the Jaguars, but gave the team an emotional lift this week. Hal was diagnosed with the disease in May and immediately began treatment.“I’m in the best shape of my life just from working out all the time, eating right, getting closer to God, getting closer to myself, finding out who I am, stuff like that,” Hal said. “I’m a better person.”PASSING LEAGUEWatson and Bortles have three games each with at least 375 yards passing this season.

elaine95  
elaine95

Landry Jones [url=https://www.raiderslockerroom.
how strong their arm is and more about whether they co

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz