Chiefs General Manager has some pressing contractual issues [url=http://www.chiefsjerseysproshop.com/deanthony-thomas-jersey/]De

#1 von elaine95 , 05.12.2019 07:47

Chiefs General Manager has some pressing contractual issues De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , but he also has the luxury of future ones as well.In addition to talk about the likelihood of bringing back pass-rusher Dee Ford, there are other issues lingering in the coming months for Veach.Wide receiver Tyreek Hill and defensive end Chris Jones just finished their third seasons, which means they’re now eligible to extend their contracts.Hill set a franchise record with 1,479 receiving yards last year, and Jones set a league record with a sack in 11 straight games, finishing with 15.5.“We want them here for a long time,” Veach said, via Blair Kerkhoff of the . “We have a special thing brewing here. . . . We’ll have discussions on how we can make this work for everyone.”He’s also thinking down the road about quarterback/former pickup basketball player Patrick Mahomes, who is a year away from being eligible to get a new deal.“Last year we were putting this together Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , and this is pre-50-touchdowns and 5,000 yards,” Veach said of Mahomes. “We were preparing to have success and (considered) the potential of a future number.”That number proceeded to get bigger, as the ones on the scoreboard did as well. Chargers coach Anthony Lynn became a short-list favorite for coach of the year after his team turned a 28-14 deficit with five minutes left to play into the eleventh win of the season and a realistic shot at the top seed in the AFC. He did it by making the bold-but-correct decision to go for two after scoring a touchdown with four seconds left on the clock.Why did he do it?“We did not come here to tie,” Lynn told reporters after the game. “We came here to win. To me, it was a no brainer.鈥滻ndeed it was. Playing for overtime (assuming that the Chargers would have converted the 33-yard field goal to force the extra session, which is hardly a no-brainer kick) would have started with the inherently arbitrary coin toss, and the 50-50 possibility that the Chiefs would have the chance to take the ball right down the field and win it with a Patrick Mahomes touchdown pass. If the Chargers had won the toss, they would have had to move the ball — again — in a loud and hostile venue.So why not just roll the dice and force the issue with a one-play Ron Parker Jersey , winner-take-all opportunity from the two? A key factor: How the coach feels about whatever play he’d dial up in that spot with the players that he put on the field.“I felt good about the personnel we had,” Lynn said. “The guys we were going to. We did not have Keenan Allen, but we had Mike [Williams] on the field, Tyrell [Williams], Antonio [Gates]. They are more than capable guys.鈥漊ltimately, it was more about the mindset than anything else.“We were going to go for two the whole time at the end of that game because I believe in those guys,” Lynn said. “[W]e did not come here to tie. I want to win the game and they wanted to win the game, so that is why we did it.鈥滾ynn was so determined to go for two that he gave no thought to kicking.鈥淚 told [offensive coordinator] Ken [Whisenhunt] if we get the ball and score, get your two-point play ready Allen Bailey Jersey ,” Lynn said. “We are going for it.鈥漈hey went for it, they got it, and they have jolt the entire AFC with a riveting game, a memorable outcome, and a strong reminder that L.A.’s other team will be a very tough out in January.

elaine95  
elaine95

ps. I settled in place, like a
an Phillips crunched the number

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz