Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan wants

#1 von chenyan94 , 16.12.2019 07:29

JACKSONVILLE Womens Justin Blackmon Jersey , Fla. (AP) —to find “creative solutions” for the sweltering summer sun that bakes the team’s stadium — and fans — early each season.One potential fix involves drones.Khan said Thursday at Jacksonville’s state of the franchise presentation that upgrading TIAA Bank Field is a priority and noted that adding a shade structure would enhance the game-day experience for fans. The billionaire businessman then mentioned one of the “many, many creative solutions” he’s seen.“There was a very creative solution with drones during a (soccer) game, kind of holding a cover up,” Khan said. “It was very futuristic, but it could be very cost-effective only on the days you need it. I don’t know how feasible it is, but as an engineer, when I saw that — that was for the World Cup in Qatar — I thought, ‘Boy, that (would) work very well for us.’“We want to look at creative solutions that are very cost-effective.”Khan already has invested nearly $80 million to upgrade city-owned TIAA Bank Field, including money spent on scoreboards, pools, an adjoining amphitheater and renovated locker rooms.He is hoping to break ground on another revitalization project near the stadium that will included a boutique hotel, a residential building, office spaces and an entertainment district. It could be years before that’s complete.In the meantime, Khan and the Jaguars hope to find a way to take the heat off their fans.Team president Mark Lamping pointed out that every franchise in the NFL except Buffalo and Jacksonville has either relocated Cam Robinson Jersey , built a new stadium or spent at least $300 million on stadium renovations since the Jaguars entered the league in 1995.The Bills last month hired a firm to conduct a feasibility study regarding renovating New Era Field or building a new venue.The Jaguars have 11 years remaining on their lease with the stadium.“I don’t think there is any reason why this stadium couldn’t be a candidate for a major renovation,” Lamping said. “We really haven’t gotten into the details, but we do recognize that it is an issue for many of our fans.“If you are going to do something to that magnitude, you should be talking about it at least five years before you want it to be done. I would think it is not inconceivable that we will start discussions with the city, perhaps … over the next four years.”Khan tried to strengthen Jacksonville’s foothold in London by bidding $790 million (£600 million) on Wembley Stadium last April. He withdrew his offer for the English Football Association’s main asset in October after recognizing the extent of opposition to the sale.Khan and the Jaguars insist the move was never intended to create a potential relocation spot for the NFL team but rather a way to gain more control over American football in the burgeoning overseas market. It also would have funneled more money back to Jacksonville.Khan said Thursday he’s optimistic a Wembley deal could be back on the table soon, maybe after the Football Association changes CEOs from Martin Glenn to Mark Bullingham.“I think it has to make sense for the FA, but when that happens, I think it still is just as good a case,” Khan said. “I think we had a very, very good case for doing it, but I’m optimistic. I think eventually when they are ready, we will be ready.”Until then, Khan will focus on improving home games in Jacksonville.“The stadium has to be upgraded. I think that is our approach,” Khan said. “We want to continue to invest with the city to make the stadium be better.” The painful 2018 season is coming to an end, and Jacksonville Jaguars will have to endure another long offseason http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , but not before the Houston Texans host our beloved Jags on Sunday. We conclude our 2018 “Questions with the Enemy” series by bringing back Brett Kollmann of Battle Red Blog to talk to us about Houston’s chances to make a run in the playoffs, the AFC South, Aaron Colvin and more. Check it out below. 1. Despite a loss last week, the Houston Texans have clinched a playoff berth. What are your expectations for the Texans in the playoffs and do you believe this team can make a run?Brett: It entirely depends on whether or not the Colts make the postseason. I’ve seen enough of Andrew Luck in Houston to know that if he has to come to NRG Stadium for the Wildcard round, there would be a much, MUCH lower chance of a Houston win than if Tennessee filled that seed. He and T.Y. Hilton are the stuff of nightmares for Texans fans (kind of like the Titans run game is the stuff of nightmares for Jags fans). If the Texans win this weekend and the Patriots somehow lose so we can get back into the second seed (and so that Indy has to go to New England), that’s pretty much the only way I’ll feel safe from the Colts this January. Under no circumstances should that neck-bearded f*** be let into the playoffs. He’ll ruin us all.2. How has this team stacked up to your expectations in the beginning of the season: surpassed, right on par or fared a little bit worse than expected? Can you give a brief summary of Houston’s 2018 season?Brett: They are basically right at the overall record that I expected of them at the beginning of the year, though obviously they have been much streakier as a team. They’ve lost some games they should have won and won some games they should have lost. Overall, it’s still a very good team, but there are a few glaring holes that might prevent them from winning the whole thing — cornerback depth, offensive line depth, and receiver depth with so many injuries being the main problems. Deshaun (Watson) is a good enough quarterback that they always have a chance, of course, but I still realistically think that they are one great offseason away from being real contenders against Indy Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , Kansas City and New England.3. Last time we spoke, the Texans’ offensive line was in shambles. Has Houston been able to fix the issues in the trenches and keep Deshaun Watson upright, or are you expecting an underperforming, but still very talented, Jacksonville defensive line to feast on Sunday? Brett: The line has definitely played better since the beginning of the year (it’s certainly hard to be worse, at least), and that is for a variety of factors. Deshaun has done a better job at getting rid of the ball quicker (note, he’s still not great at it, but it’s better), the line has vastly improved their communication and timing when passing off stunts, and of course Deshaun himself getting healthier has improved his mobility and escapability as the season has gone on. By no means would I call the line “good” yet, but they might not be an unmitigated dumpster fire anymore, either. I would still give the overall advantage to Jacksonville in the trenches, just on talent alone, though.4. Looking at the AFC South division DJ Chark Jersey , the Tennessee Titans and Indianapolis Colts are both in the hunt at 9-6, and play each other this week for the playoff spot. Which team do you think wins and why?Brett: The Colts. Andrew Luck is having the best year of his career in my opinion, and now he also has a run game and a good defense to go with it. They are the most dangerous team in the AFC South because of that balance (which the Titans do not have because they are inconsistent on offense), and to be honest I think teams should be more scared of them than the Texans. I want ZERO part of that team in the Wildcard round. NONE.5. What are your thoughts on former Jaguar, Aaron Colvin in his first year in Houston? Would you say it was a successful free agent signing, or did he disappoint?Brett: I think Colvin is tough to grade at the moment because he hasn’t exactly been fully healthy through pretty much the entire season, but just objectively on tape...no he has not played as well as he did in Jacksonville. Whether that is because of his injuries or not, we aren’t sure yet, but I still feel good about him going into 2019. He was too good with the Jags to just suddenly be a bad football player — that doesn’t just happen for no reason...most of the time. We’ll see what he looks like next season when he has time to recover and come back strong, I suppose.Thank you to Brett for offering his thoughts and analysis not once, but twice this season. We hope you enjoyed our weekly Q&As this season. Go Jags!

chenyan94  
chenyan94

UPDATE: ESPN reports the Eagles saved $7.469 million
ompetition.As we know, Florida

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz