CLEVELAND -- Roberto Perez knows how to make a good first impression. [url=http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Frank-

#1 von jokergreen0220 , 18.01.2018 09:22

CLEVELAND -- Roberto Perez knows how to make a good first impression. Frank Gore Jersey . Called up from the minors Tuesday, Perez hit a two-run homer in his major league debut to help spark a late rally and lead the Cleveland Indians to a 9-3 win over the New York Yankees on Thursday night. "I still cant believe it," he said. "It was so awesome to be out there." The Indians scored nine runs in the last two innings. Asdrubal Cabreras bases-loaded triple and Michael Brantleys sacrifice fly highlighted a four-run seventh that erased a 3-0 deficit. Brantley, a first-time All-Star this season, added an RBI single in a five-run eighth, when Perez and Carlos Santana homered. Carlos Carrasco (2-3) pitched a scoreless seventh to help the Indians gain a four-game split. The 25-year-old Perez, called up from Triple-A Columbus to be Clevelands backup catcher, singled in the seventh for his first major league hit. His drive to left field in the eighth was originally ruled a double, but the call was changed to a home run after a replay review. "That was nice," Indians manager Terry Francona. "You just have to take a minute to enjoy that." Left fielder Chris Dickerson, acquired from Pittsburgh on Monday, was 3 for 4 and enjoyed Perezs home run. "Its cool being around a kid getting his first major league home run," Dickerson said. "I said to him Could you hit a more dramatic homer? " Perez was batting .305 with eight homers and 43 RBIs in 53 games when he got the call to the majors. "I wasnt nervous going into the game, but I was anxious," he said. "I just tried to put the ball in play." Perez overcame an obstacle during the game when he broke all of his bats. "I didnt have any left and Cabrera gave me his," Perez said. "Its a lighter one that I normally use, but the ball went out. Im going to ask him for some more." Yankees starter David Phelps took a shutout into the seventh before Dickerson and Perez singled. Jason Kipnis singled off the glove of reliever Matt Thornton (0-3) to load the bases. Cabrera hit the next pitch into the right-field corner, scoring all three runners and tying the game. Brantley hit a liner to centre field, where Jacoby Ellsbury made a diving catch, but Cabrera tagged up and scored the go-ahead run. Dickerson is hitting .467 (7 for 15) in four games. "Its one thing to come in and get settled on a new team, but to come in and start contributing right away, thats a big deal," he said. "Ive been in this position before so I know its important to relax and not try to do too much." Cleveland starter T.J. House allowed three runs in 4 2-3 innings, including Zelous Wheelers two-run homer in the fourth. Carrasco, Vinnie Pestano, Kyle Crockett, Scott Atchison and Nick Hagadone combined to pitch 4 1-3 scoreless innings. Derek Jeter, playing his final regular-season game in Cleveland, went 2 for 4 in the 1,000th multihit game of his career. Ichiro Suzuki had a pinch-hit single in the eighth for his 2,800th major league hit. NOTES: The Indians presented Jeter with an electric guitar before the game. The white guitar with blue Yankees pinstripes was inscribed with Jeters No. 2 and the words, "The Captain." ... Carlos Beltran was placed on the seven-day concussion list before the game. He broke his nose when he was hit in the face by a ball that caromed off the batting cage Wednesday. ... The Yankees are 5-3 on an 11-game road trip that takes them to Baltimore this weekend for three games before the All-Star break. RHP Hiroki Kuroda (6-6) faces Orioles RHP Miguel Gonzalez (4-5) on Friday night. ... Yangervis Solarte, who was called up when Beltran was hurt, played third base and had an RBI single in the fifth. ... Cleveland begins a three-game series at home against the White Sox on Friday night. RHP Corey Kluber (8-6) faces Chicago RHP Hector Noesi (3-5). Tarell Basham Jersey . -- What Anthony Jennings lacked in experience, LSU more than compensated for with a talented supporting cast in the Outback Bowl. Al Woods Jersey . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.com/Youth-Antonio-Morrison-Elite-Jersey/ . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services.STERLING, Va. -- Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder said Tuesday its time for people to "focus on reality" concerning Native American matters instead of criticizing the teams nickname. "We understand the issues out there, and were not an issue," Snyder said. "The real issues are real-life issues, real-life needs, and I think its time that people focus on reality." Challenged by those who consider the name "Redskins" offensive, Snyder and his staff recently travelled to Native American reservations and last month established a foundation to assist American Indian tribes. He had declined requests to answer questions about the foundation until Tuesday. Snyder has insisted he will not change the Redskins name, calling it a "badge of honour." He did not directly answer when asked to respond to those who say the foundation is a way of throwing money at the problem to placate critics. He instead cited the work behind the creation of the foundation. "I think it tells you that we did our homework -- unlike a lot of people," he said. The Oneida Indian Nation, which has been at the forefront of the push to change the teams name, said Snyder is the one who needs to come to grips with reality. "If Dan Snyder thinks it is acceptable for a billionaire to market, promote and profit off of a dictionary defined racial slur, then hes living in an alternate universe," Oneida spokesman Ray Halbritter said in a statement. "If he wants to focus on reality, heres a reality check: the longer he insists on slurring Native Americans, the more damage he will keep doing to Native American communities, and the more he will become synonymous with infamous segregationist George Preston Marshall, who originally gave the team this offensive name." Snyder raarely takes questions from reporters, and his brief remarks came after a ceremony at a local high school. Malik Hooker Jersey. . The Redskins are donating $100,000 of the $1 million cost to refurbish the schools sports field. Asked about the Redskins splashiest off-season move -- signing free agent DeSean Jackson -- Snyder downplayed his role, distancing himself from his reputation of being actively involved in personnel decisions. "When you look at the fact that the head coach and the general manager said this is the right move, the only thing I can do is support it," Snyder said. "And thats what Ive done, and its been great. Ive spent a little time with him, and hes really a good guy." The Redskins lured Jackson from the NFC East rival Philadelphia Eagles, where the three-time Pro Bowl receiver was scrutinized for questionable work habits and off-field issues. Snyder said Jackson doesnt get enough credit for doing charity work. The owner also cant wait to see his newest acquisition on the field. "Thats going to be exciting -- and not just the two games against Philly," Snyder said. "We got tired of seeing him score a lot of touchdowns against us." Snyder was given a chance to address one other hot-button issue -- whether his relationship with franchise quarterback Robert Griffin III contributed to the tension between Griffin and coach Mike Shanahan last season. Snyder responded: "First of all, were moving forward. Were proud of our quarterback, proud of our head coach." The Redskins fired Shanahan at the end of the 3-13 season and replaced him with Jay Gruden. "Theres a lot of positive energy," Snyder said. "Its great to see, and everyones enthusiastic every day and we just need to translate that to the field." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Michael-Irvin-Cowboys-J ersey/]Michael Irvin Jersey[/url] . -
Savannah, GA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.baseballtigersproshop.com/hoodie/]Detroit Tigers Hoodie[/url] .com) - After going w

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz